The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” — John Adams.

Our founding fathers were devout Christians, the precepts and hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic reflect our Christian values and standards... if you want to be an atheist, agnostic, or hedonist you must understand that our government was established on Judeo/Christian precepts and can not function properly without them.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s observation that “[l]iberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith" was noted as the corner stone of America's greatness by Tocqueville... and that which separated us from the fallen governments of Europe. For, hundreds of years, the Natural Law and morality formed the foundation for our claim to certain unalienable rights, they were the source of our laws, and standards for social interaction and justice...

That has all changed. Today, People and governments see how far they can push the boundaries of good behavior and power without incurring rebellion or violence... For decades now, governments have adopted President Obama’s slogan of “Yes We Can”!Can we establish an entire branch of government dedicated to education even though there is no Constitutional grant of authority to do it? Yes We Can! We fight several undeclared wars lasting many years killing thousands, we create an entire dependent population thru social welfare programs none of which are Constitutional.

It is time we returned to our founding fathers faith and constitutional government... reorganizing and limiting the Federal Govrnments scope and power to those enumerated powers in the Constitution... and no more.  We must also restrict the Courts from using Stari Decisis and the courts judgments as LAW... they are not law, they are the Courts rendering of justice in a particular case and only that case.

Views: 357

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Word of God is not an opinion...

See the articles below with references to scripture ... explaining who are the True Jews... Abrahams seed and covenant is not of the flesh.... it is  a covenant based on FAITH and the SPIRIT ... not the felsh.  This is  one of the secrets the Angels desired to look into... the truth regarding who the children of God actually are... and they are not of the flesh for God is a Soirit and the Father of Spirits:

SEE:

Who is a true Jew according to Apostle Paul?
https://kehilanews.com/.../who-is-a-true-jew-according-to-apostle-paul

Not every Jew is a true Jew. Paul continues his Pharisaic Shema-centered argument about God being the God of both Israel and the Nations, who not only visits wrath and judgement upon the wickedness of the covenant-breaking Jews (as the Romans seem to think), but will surely do the same upon those of the Nations as well.
Who Is a True Jew? Part 1 | Desiring God
https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/who-is-a-true-jew-part-1

So Paul is supporting the point from verses 17–24 that the Jewish people in general in his day were not teaching themselves the real meaning of the law (verse 21), and were transgressing it at its core. And having the external marks of the covenant, like circumcision, was of …
Who is a “True” Jew? | Veracity
https://sharedveracity.net/2016/05/30/who-is-a-true-jew

This apostle, who is called to preach the Gospel to the non-Jews, the Gentiles, must also address a thorny question as to why so many Jews have not received Jesus as their Messiah. In Romans 2:25-29, Paul talks about the concept of the “circumcision of the heart.” For Paul, even if a …
Who Is a True Jew? Part 2 | Desiring God
https://www.desiringgod.org/messages/who-is-a-true-jew-part-2

Gentiles Can Become Jews. Paul's purpose in this chapter is to underline the need of the Jewish people (along with the rest of the world) for the gift of righteousness which God gives freely to those who trust Christ (Romans 3:20,28; 1:16-17).
Who is a Jew? - Romans 2:25-29: Berean Bible Church
www.bereanbiblechurch.org/transcripts/romans_new/2_25-29.htm

But if you bear the name "Jew" and rely upon the Law and boast in God, Romans 2:17 NASB. Here Paul uses it of the national/physical Jew, those physically decedent from Abraham. Whereas, in 2:29 he uses it of Christians--any Jew or Gentile who has trusted in Jesus the Messiah.

:

—which have connected them with another  [as a nation state], and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, —

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.

----

The Declaration is based upon the word of God as our Creator and provider and guarantor of our unalienable rights. "Separate and Equal" means we are that, without the nonsense of the "diversity (god)" that our government, schools, media and culture have constructed, this is only a way to control WE the people, to subvert and humiliate some, while elevating others.

"Endowed by our Creator" promises us, as Christians and Jews, the same Covenant of Blessings as Adam, Moses, Israel, David, Daniel, and the rest of the patriarchs, with the mandate to take dominion, tithe to the storehouse of God, and to be blessed in all things as a result.

This provided our covenant back to God after his covenant with us to provide and protect. As we turned our back on His covenant and provision to us and our covenant to Him (put Him 1st), —our country lost her way, just like the early Hebrews did.

It is all there, the provision and promise to HIs people and to our nation state, America.

What is lost must be reCLAIMED, with our mouths, the smallest organ in the body which possesses the most power. The one that MUST proclaim this country as based on the God of the universe, as the Declaration states along with all 50 Preambles to their Constitutions.

2 Chronicles 2:13. If my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will heal their land.

Out of the mouth is life or death. Poverty or Blessing. Blessing or Curse. Tree of Life or Tree of Knowledge of Life and Death. (ourselves as god)

God and his wisdom, brought Moses and his people to the Promised Land (Canaan), the Palestine people was not called Palestinians. For a long time the Christian people of Moses lived in peace with those that were Hebrew, and Muslim, but they were not called Muslims.

The murder of Jews by Hitler, brought the United Nations and the British to migrate the Jewish people to a safe place, in Palestine.

The land was divided, but still they lived in peace, welcomed by most of the Palestinians. Zionism, a movement for originally the re-establishment and now the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann. 

Zionism is European Parliament Jews, that have no respect to the true Israelite's Of Moses, or Christianity of the Father our God.

The prayers of the Hebrew slaves, and none Jews, to the date still go unheard, to bring us once again out of bondage.

The VHS Tapes I mailed to Tif, will show things never spoken of.

And I am and my family are decedents of the brothers of Jesus Christ. The blood line of the Hebrews, in the true Hebrew Books is Christianity.

The wealthy have lost their way... they no longer feed the Ox and the Ox is turning upon them... their response... import new oxen... open the borders and replace those objecting to enslavement. The American dream no lolnger supplies viable hope for the masses and they no longer accept the lies of their leaders... the result is an implosion... the collapse of authority and the rise of rebellion.

The free market must also be a just market... one must not muzzel the Ox or refuse to earn a wage thru honest work... Profit and income must reflect ones acutal contribution to the economy... by adding real value to the market/economy.  The wealthyi who manipulate markets and make huge profits without adding value to the market place violate God's economic laws... to use a just scale and equal measure in the market place.

Ashkenazic Jews "European Parliament Zionism Jews",  their Church legislation banned Christians from lending money in exchange for interest.

Jews are not supposed to lend money to other Jews with intertest... However, they can lend to gentiles at interest.  The same appies to Muslims. Muslims are not to lend other Muslims money with interest.

Jews Law, Talmud, you have clarified British European Parliament.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Henry Payne

ALERT ALERT

‘Watch: Female HS Student Says She ‘Felt Violated’ After Seeing Trans Student’s Penis In Locker Room

“I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it”

A Pennsylvania student attending Honesdale High School has filed a complaint with the United States Department of Education Office of Civil Rights after her school administrators allowed a trans woman, a biological male who feels he is a woman, to dress and undress in the female locker room.

The student said she felt violated and scared when she looked across the aisle in the locker room to discover a member of the opposite sex in his underwear. In a video released by her legal team, she says it was obvious he was biologically male, as she “could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear and what was underneath it.”

“It was the first period, and I had gym class,” said the student, “And I walked in with all my friends, and while I was putting on my pants, I heard a man’s voice, so I turned around, and he’s standing there on the opposite aisle looking at me.”

“I glanced down and I could tell that he was wearing women’s underwear, and what was beneath it.”

She added that having a man apparently gawking at her while in various stages of undress made her feel unsafe.

“When I knew that a man was looking at me, I felt very violated, and very scared,” she said. “Especially looking at me while I am getting dressed.”

Her attorney said that this should be considered a form of sexual harassment in the eyes of the law.

“Opening up restrooms and locker room facilities to members of the opposite sex is sexual harassment,” said Andrea Shaw, the high school student’s attorney, “And like many forms of sexual harassment the girls in this school have little power over their situation.”

The attorney also notes that the school’s only attempt to remedy the situation was to allow the female high school student to wait to change until the biologically male student was finished, making her chronically late to gym class.

According to local media, the school district’s superintendent claims he is not able to comment on the case, but stated that the school is following the letter of the law. The Pennsylvania Supreme Court is expected to take up the case, otherwise biologically male students will continue to be allowed to dress and undress with biologically females.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service