The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” — John Adams.

Our founding fathers were devout Christians, the precepts and hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic reflect our Christian values and standards... if you want to be an atheist, agnostic, or hedonist you must understand that our government was established on Judeo/Christian precepts and can not function properly without them.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s observation that “[l]iberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith" was noted as the corner stone of America's greatness by Tocqueville... and that which separated us from the fallen governments of Europe. For, hundreds of years, the Natural Law and morality formed the foundation for our claim to certain unalienable rights, they were the source of our laws, and standards for social interaction and justice...

That has all changed. Today, People and governments see how far they can push the boundaries of good behavior and power without incurring rebellion or violence... For decades now, governments have adopted President Obama’s slogan of “Yes We Can”!Can we establish an entire branch of government dedicated to education even though there is no Constitutional grant of authority to do it? Yes We Can! We fight several undeclared wars lasting many years killing thousands, we create an entire dependent population thru social welfare programs none of which are Constitutional.

It is time we returned to our founding fathers faith and constitutional government... reorganizing and limiting the Federal Govrnments scope and power to those enumerated powers in the Constitution... and no more.  We must also restrict the Courts from using Stari Decisis and the courts judgments as LAW... they are not law, they are the Courts rendering of justice in a particular case and only that case.

Views: 1304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The above document stated by a College Connected to the Federal Government of the date 1787, this was tested, the 12 States Constitutional document tested, 1783, and 1781 on two different test.

US Constitution, September 17, 1787 tested to the date of Oct 31, 1787.

So if I break this all down in separate images,

I am willing to bet the signatures of the founding fathers, they match up with the The Sussex Declaration

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/professor-danielle-allen-e...

Oppps got to go, Ronald give birth to kittens...

As stated many times before all this ta-do is about nothing... the Sussex Document may be one of several attempts to negotiate a peaceful break with England... who cares, it is without any legal standing, has no legal impact on oir Constitution, as ratified by all 13 of the Colonies... not 12.

In The Year of our Lord Jesus Christ, September 17, 1787, of common belief that this should of been the bonds of the US Constitution.

The King a allegory, a story, poem, or picture that can be interpreted to reveal a hidden meaning, typically a moral or political one.

My faith, my God, where has it all vanished, no treaty should ever enslave God's Children, or a nation.

It vanished because no one put both the Declaration and the Constitution together.

The Declaration, with its claim to God Almighty as our Creator, and source of our UNalienable rights, and HIS LAWS, otherwise stated as the Laws of Nature and Nature's God.

God's laws are above the laws of physics, gravity, mathematics, etc.. His laws are for peace, righteous dominion of the earth and all thereof. Enshrined in our founders' writings and beliefs.

No one puts them together as they should be, the Declaration and God's Laws are the Spirit of our Constitution. They are the Spirit of Life. Over America, to each and to all.

What has been abandoned must and shall be proclaimed in order to be reclaimed.  Amen.

7 hours have passed, Mr. Nelson has lost his voice, Rosie and Jean, blog on ladies...:)-

Yep, got that right Hank, Jean and Rosie, got the Ronald...

yep sure did...:)

Unlike some I have other things to do beside responding to this web site... I will get back when I can... responding to most of the queries by those on the site.

Ok Ronald, we will give ya all the time you need to respond to Rosie and Jean, I understand...:)

Need to borrow the book...:)

Can people still hear the prayers of the Israeli people, they still pray for God to free them once again from the evil that Moses brought them out of.

Judaeo precepts, is only found in the Talbot, which recognizes Jesus Christ, the Talbot, like the New Testament, brought a change for Jews, the New Testament, bound by Christian Traditions.

One book does not bare false judgement against the other.

Rosie:

The Talmod not the Talbot (whatever that is) contains the fundamentals of Jewish law and tradition... I have never heard of the Talbot.  

See: 

The Oral Law -Talmud & Mishna - Jewish Virtual Library
https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/the-oral-law-talmud-and-mishna

Common sense suggests that some sort of oral tradition was always needed to accompany the Written Law, because the Torah alone, even with its 613 commandments, is an insufficient guide to Jewish life.  The Talmud & Mishna fill this need..

Perhaps you can provide a link to an authoritative source for the "Talbot"... thnaks.

Talbot Jewish book: https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=qBCSXImcGu2zggeNkq-I...

You see Ronald, more and more people who are Jewish, are rejecting the Talmud, as a old stick in the mud, like the old testament, when Rabbis  start covering up facts a about Jesus, then people that are Jews, step away from it.

More Jews which you are not, "Ronald", are turning to Christianity.

I myself do more of a historical backgrounds on things, that why I do not follow the King James Bible, my choice...

bye bye

LOL Tif.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service