The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” — John Adams.

Our founding fathers were devout Christians, the precepts and hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic reflect our Christian values and standards... if you want to be an atheist, agnostic, or hedonist you must understand that our government was established on Judeo/Christian precepts and can not function properly without them.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s observation that “[l]iberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith" was noted as the corner stone of America's greatness by Tocqueville... and that which separated us from the fallen governments of Europe. For, hundreds of years, the Natural Law and morality formed the foundation for our claim to certain unalienable rights, they were the source of our laws, and standards for social interaction and justice...

That has all changed. Today, People and governments see how far they can push the boundaries of good behavior and power without incurring rebellion or violence... For decades now, governments have adopted President Obama’s slogan of “Yes We Can”!Can we establish an entire branch of government dedicated to education even though there is no Constitutional grant of authority to do it? Yes We Can! We fight several undeclared wars lasting many years killing thousands, we create an entire dependent population thru social welfare programs none of which are Constitutional.

It is time we returned to our founding fathers faith and constitutional government... reorganizing and limiting the Federal Govrnments scope and power to those enumerated powers in the Constitution... and no more.  We must also restrict the Courts from using Stari Decisis and the courts judgments as LAW... they are not law, they are the Courts rendering of justice in a particular case and only that case.

Views: 1325

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rosie...

You do realize that Treaties only apply to the signatories to the treaty... the Treaty of Paris was signed in 1783, the UN was not arouind. How then can you make the statement that this Treaty gives the UN a FOUNDATION for any claim it has with the United States... The UN is not a signator or party to the Paris PeaceTreaty.  The UN did not exist when the treaty was signed.

The UN has no legal standing involving this treaty.  They may not use this treaty to assert their authority or too make claims against the US.

You are a poop head Ronald, of course Rosie knows about the NWO UN.

No one said she didn't... however, knowing evil exists doesn't mean one understands how it operates or the best methods needed to restrain and remove it.

Ronald... you are simply misinformed regarding the 1783 Treaty of Paris,, home of the twits. French LGBT NWO UN Agenda.

Please do tell us... what this cryptic picture represents and how I am misinformed regarding the Paris Peace Treaty..

Yes, the settlers/colonist remand citizen subjects and debt slaves as the did before the war. So much for Don't Tread On Me

The Constitution provides the Congress and Federal Government with 17 enumerated powers... Those powers are listed in Article 1 Section 8 of the United States constitution.  The Constitution grants no other powers but these 17 and expects Congress, the Executive and Judiciary to operarte withtin the scope of these powers... and no more. 

The several States were intended to be soverign lords in the lands they possesed coming together in a UNION (Republic) to manage common problems confronting good government... within the guidelines of the Constitution... that relationship no longer exists... the REPUBLIC has been replaced by a Central Government having usurped and oppressive powers.

Among those enumerated powers are the powers to tax, regulate commerce, coin money …, and declare war. The proble arises when the Congress, Judiciary, or Executive declare they have discovered  'Implied powers' those Necessary and Proper to the function of government. Such powers are arbitrary and unecessary... used by corrupt men to rule thru the use of the law... under the color of law they usurp powers not constitutional.

It is time to reign in these powers ... for the People to take the reigns of power back ... from an elite oligarchy of corrupt individuals who believe they know best how to govern.  The right of consent to be governed has been breeched and the electorate denied free and fair elections... that basic right must be restored before any real repair to the breech in government can be repaired.

Show me in recent US History, of the 'Obama Era' that the US Government is following the letter of the law of the Constitution? As well as federal legislation. Then I ask, where in the hell is the republican party, I have had my say, you keep sharing things as if we us kids need to pay mind to, as if we have not read this all ready.

I have read it, had my statement of the day. Now I have studies to do.

Rosie,You notice how Ronald post comments as if they your comment can not be reviewed...LMBO

Rosie:

Read Romans 13:1-4 and know that God is in control. 

Next, the Constituiton has been abused from the beginning and continues to be unto this day.  What is necessary for good order to be restored is for the People to retake the reigns of government ... establishing GODLY MEN AND WOMEN as the managers of their government... until we have Godly men and women running our institutions of government and EDUCATION we wil have serious problems in our society...drugs, crime, economic instability, poverty and every evil work will remain.

As for repeating the lessons of history... your generation has been mislead and lied too regarding the fundamentals of government.  I see it and read it in Tif's and your posts.. throw in Hanks for good measure. You simply have a misguided approach to government and its processes... for correcting errors in government.

Until the conservative Christian is willing to accept the Truth and operater in the power of God's Holy Spirit we will have problems in guiding America thru these times of sorrow and great tribulartion... Judgment is coming to the earth and with it many trials prevously unseen in America.  I have worked to defend our Constitution and life style all my life ... as a member of the MIlitary I have seen the world and its horrors... our people have no idea what awaits them if they don't regain control of their government.

It is a fearfull thing to be in this world without God as one's head... Lord... and America may proclaim to be Chistian but she certainly isn't acting like a Christian nation... Aborting million of its children, promoting gay life styles as an acceptable life style, destroying conventional marriage and replacing it with an abomination.. God is not pleased and this nation will reap what it has sown.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service