The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” — John Adams.

Our founding fathers were devout Christians, the precepts and hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic reflect our Christian values and standards... if you want to be an atheist, agnostic, or hedonist you must understand that our government was established on Judeo/Christian precepts and can not function properly without them.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s observation that “[l]iberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith" was noted as the corner stone of America's greatness by Tocqueville... and that which separated us from the fallen governments of Europe. For, hundreds of years, the Natural Law and morality formed the foundation for our claim to certain unalienable rights, they were the source of our laws, and standards for social interaction and justice...

That has all changed. Today, People and governments see how far they can push the boundaries of good behavior and power without incurring rebellion or violence... For decades now, governments have adopted President Obama’s slogan of “Yes We Can”!Can we establish an entire branch of government dedicated to education even though there is no Constitutional grant of authority to do it? Yes We Can! We fight several undeclared wars lasting many years killing thousands, we create an entire dependent population thru social welfare programs none of which are Constitutional.

It is time we returned to our founding fathers faith and constitutional government... reorganizing and limiting the Federal Govrnments scope and power to those enumerated powers in the Constitution... and no more.  We must also restrict the Courts from using Stari Decisis and the courts judgments as LAW... they are not law, they are the Courts rendering of justice in a particular case and only that case.

Views: 1303

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ronald your scholarship is quite appalling, you miss-spelled another word. The NWO UN Agenda in Africa, ask them of the EU if they give a shit about this child.

I have serious arthritis in my hands... resulting in typos... however, most individuals are able to determine the meaning of my posts... as written.

My new computer's key board is also a problem... complete different layout.

You will need pain killers for that by the time I am done with you today.

Fact is they do not give a shit now do they Ronald, the French UN NWO EU Agenda, got their butts parked in our Government. Now don't they?

Please keep on topic... The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

This Paris Treaty, came up in our studies, it was asked, and stated for the record, this treaty was not necessary. The teacher went ballistic over the statement, but the entire class interrupted the teacher, he stood silent, he shut his mouth.

The Paris Treaty, was not needed, the war was won, the British needed to withdraw from America, or the war would continue.

The application or the addition to this treaty into the United States Constitution allowed the sovereignty of our America's rights became apart of the EU and the UK.  

Later the United Nations used the same Treaty to become a foundation in America's Constitution.

I have had my say, believe as you wish.

Rosie:

You and your generation have no idea how the world actually works... without a treaty the prisoners of war would not have been returned, the property of loyalist in the US would have been confiscated and thousands of otherwise good people thrown out of their homes... territorial rights would remain in dispute, commercial and private claims to land and commercial interests open to debate. Treaties stabilize realtionships between soverigns and are necessary to good government.

The right to govern a particular region or people is established by deliniated borders. Borders limit the need for constant wars between soverigns, as they engage one aonther in disputes over property and other other mutial rights.  The rights of nations to govern are most frequently covered in treaties between soverigns... peace treatiess are necessary to define those rights. 

Our nation is in serious trouble.. .because IDIOTS are being allowed to run the government and our Children are being educated to be the next generation of idiots... Treaties are part of the Constitution's tools for governing... They have an important place and function in government; albiet, our founding fathers warned against their entanglements... pit falls... and advised to avoid them wherever and whenever possible.

Waiting for Superman, in addition to the argument, the teacher went ballistic again, ordering the students to shut up and follow the book written.  

I stood up and asked why did the founding Father of the Constitution apply it as a Republic,.

The teacher replied, there is no such writings in any books, documenting this.

The book the teacher had was new, what the teacher did not know is that I bought 100 booking that showed the Constitution and the fact God was embedded in.

All of my friends in class including I held up the a 1977 edition of college educational studies.

The teacher was from the EU, the books he had came from the EU

The teacher called for security, to take our books from us, 1 man against over 100 students, this was not going to work out.

I told the teacher he needs to move to California, and teach the lies of the US Constitution there. The teacher gave up his position.

The college is considering removing all book as well as religious books from campus from the EU, because they used the NIV as a part of it in that dam*** book.

Have I made myself clear? 

They do not care about God, being a part of the Constitution.

Rosie...

You obviously haven't read many of my posts as I firmly believe that God called this Nation into existance.... that it was thru the providence of God that we are a Godly Nation.  However, our children and grand children have been indoctrinated into a new world order... they have been decieved and lied to about our origins and the basic precepts that govern our Constitutional Republic.

I would suggest you go to my page and read some of my posts... regarding our form of government, the Constitution, leadership and God's place in the public square.  You might find that I am 100% firmly planted on God's side of the issues that confront our government and next generation of leaders.

There is a fine line between rightful dispute with authority and o13becomes necessary to revolt... it should be done with as little rancor as possible, while maintaining respect for authority as much as is possible.them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. 

It is my opinion that the present generation of students have no respect for anyone except themselves and even then it is confused and misplaced.  Respect is not earned it is given... one starts any relationship with respect or it is doomed to failure.  Idiots claim respect is earned... it must always been given... it must be LOST... not earned. See: Romans 13:1- 4 

They have a lack of analytical skills that is shockingly limited. Propaganda mouthpieces, unless raised in a true church.

The following corrects several typos in a previous post... don't know what happened.

There is a fine line between rightful dispute with authority and when it becomes necessary to revolt... Any revolt should be done with as little rancor as possible; while, always maintaining respect for authority.  Remember our Lord's admonition: "... to do unto others,  as you would have them do unto you..." For this (scripture) sums up the Law and the Prophets.

It is my opinion that the present generation of students have no respect for anyone except themselves and even then it is confused and misplaced.

Respect is not earned it is given... one must start every relationship with respect or it is doomed to failure. Idiots claim respect is earned... it must always been given... Respect may be LOST... but never earned, it is given. See: Romans 13:1- 4

Ronald, your generation have no idea how the world actually works, or you have a blind eye to the NWO UN.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

JUST IN->  Pelosi Announces House Resolution To Condemn Trump’s ‘Racist, Xenophobic Tweets’

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) announced Monday that Democrats will offer a resolution condemning President Donald Trump’s “racist” tweets against Reps. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Ilhan Omar (D-MN).

Pelosi wrote a letter to House Democrats announcing that they will draft a resolution to condemn Trump’s “racist” tweets against progressive Democrats.

“This weekend, the President went beyond his own low standards using disgraceful language about Members of Congress,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi wrote.

“This morning, the President doubled down on his attacks on our four colleagues suggesting they apologize to him,” she added. “Let me be clear, our Caucus will continue to forcefully respond to these disgusting attacks.”

President Trump taunted the “squad” of far-left first-term progressive Democrats on Sunday, telling them to go back and fix the places they came from before telling the rest of the country what to do.

Trump’s tweets caused an uproar amongst the media and Hollywood celebrity classes, and now, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D–TX) hopes to capitalize on the president’s message by condemning them in Congress.

Lee said she will draft a resolution of condemnation.

“Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend,” Jackson Lee’s office wrote:

Sheila Jackson Lee  @JacksonLeeTX18

Congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee will be drafting a Resolution of Condemnation for the words used by President Trump about four members of the House of Representatives over the weekend.

Donald J. Trump  @realDonaldTrump

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

So interesting to see “Progressive” Democrat Congresswomen, who originally came from countries whose governments are a complete and total catastrophe, the worst, most corrupt and inept anywhere in the world (if they even have a functioning government at all), now loudly......

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....and viciously telling the people of the United States, the greatest and most powerful Nation on earth, how our government is to be run. Why don’t they go back and help fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came. Then come back and show us how....

....it is done. These places need your help badly, you can’t leave fast enough. I’m sure that Nancy Pelosi would be very happy to quickly work out free travel arrangements!

President Trump’s remarks seemed particularly directed at Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN), who is a former Somalian refugee.

Omar said Friday that the president “shouldn’t be in office” and told an audience of high school students that America was failing to uphold its promise to be a just society.

Rep. Omar said Trump was “stoking white nationalism” after he tweeted that some progressive congresswomen should “go back” to where they came from.

“You are stoking white nationalism because you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda,” Omar wrote:

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

As Members of Congress, the only country we swear an oath to is the United States.

Which is why we are fighting to protect it from the worst, most corrupt and inept president we have ever seen. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1150381394234941448 

Ilhan Omar  @IlhanMN

You are stoking white nationalism bc you are angry that people like us are serving in Congress and fighting against your hate-filled agenda.

“America's answer to the intolerant man is diversity, the very diversity which our heritage of religious freedom has inspired.” -RFK

Rep. Ocasio-Cortez claimed Monday that President Trump’s remarks serve as the “hallmark language of white supremacists.”

President Trump tweeted Monday that Democrats need to apologize for the “foul language” and “terrible things they have said”:

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

When will the Radical Left Congresswomen apologize to our Country, the people of Israel and even to the Office of the President, for the foul language they have used, and the terrible things they have said. So many people are angry at them & their horrible & disgusting actions!

If Democrats want to unite around the foul language & racist hatred spewed from the mouths and actions of these very unpopular & unrepresentative Congresswomen, it will be interesting to see how it plays out. I can tell you that they have made Israel feel abandoned by the U.S.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service