The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

“Our constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.” — John Adams.

Our founding fathers were devout Christians, the precepts and hallmarks of our Constitutional Republic reflect our Christian values and standards... if you want to be an atheist, agnostic, or hedonist you must understand that our government was established on Judeo/Christian precepts and can not function properly without them.

Alexis de Tocqueville’s observation that “[l]iberty cannot be established without morality, nor morality without faith" was noted as the corner stone of America's greatness by Tocqueville... and that which separated us from the fallen governments of Europe. For, hundreds of years, the Natural Law and morality formed the foundation for our claim to certain unalienable rights, they were the source of our laws, and standards for social interaction and justice...

That has all changed. Today, People and governments see how far they can push the boundaries of good behavior and power without incurring rebellion or violence... For decades now, governments have adopted President Obama’s slogan of “Yes We Can”!Can we establish an entire branch of government dedicated to education even though there is no Constitutional grant of authority to do it? Yes We Can! We fight several undeclared wars lasting many years killing thousands, we create an entire dependent population thru social welfare programs none of which are Constitutional.

It is time we returned to our founding fathers faith and constitutional government... reorganizing and limiting the Federal Govrnments scope and power to those enumerated powers in the Constitution... and no more.  We must also restrict the Courts from using Stari Decisis and the courts judgments as LAW... they are not law, they are the Courts rendering of justice in a particular case and only that case.

Views: 1285

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Ronald your scholarship is quite appalling, you miss-spelled another word. The NWO UN Agenda in Africa, ask them of the EU if they give a shit about this child.

I have serious arthritis in my hands... resulting in typos... however, most individuals are able to determine the meaning of my posts... as written.

My new computer's key board is also a problem... complete different layout.

You will need pain killers for that by the time I am done with you today.

Fact is they do not give a shit now do they Ronald, the French UN NWO EU Agenda, got their butts parked in our Government. Now don't they?

Please keep on topic... The US Constitution is made for a Moral and Religious People... it is wholly inadequate to govern any other

This Paris Treaty, came up in our studies, it was asked, and stated for the record, this treaty was not necessary. The teacher went ballistic over the statement, but the entire class interrupted the teacher, he stood silent, he shut his mouth.

The Paris Treaty, was not needed, the war was won, the British needed to withdraw from America, or the war would continue.

The application or the addition to this treaty into the United States Constitution allowed the sovereignty of our America's rights became apart of the EU and the UK.  

Later the United Nations used the same Treaty to become a foundation in America's Constitution.

I have had my say, believe as you wish.

Rosie:

You and your generation have no idea how the world actually works... without a treaty the prisoners of war would not have been returned, the property of loyalist in the US would have been confiscated and thousands of otherwise good people thrown out of their homes... territorial rights would remain in dispute, commercial and private claims to land and commercial interests open to debate. Treaties stabilize realtionships between soverigns and are necessary to good government.

The right to govern a particular region or people is established by deliniated borders. Borders limit the need for constant wars between soverigns, as they engage one aonther in disputes over property and other other mutial rights.  The rights of nations to govern are most frequently covered in treaties between soverigns... peace treatiess are necessary to define those rights. 

Our nation is in serious trouble.. .because IDIOTS are being allowed to run the government and our Children are being educated to be the next generation of idiots... Treaties are part of the Constitution's tools for governing... They have an important place and function in government; albiet, our founding fathers warned against their entanglements... pit falls... and advised to avoid them wherever and whenever possible.

Waiting for Superman, in addition to the argument, the teacher went ballistic again, ordering the students to shut up and follow the book written.  

I stood up and asked why did the founding Father of the Constitution apply it as a Republic,.

The teacher replied, there is no such writings in any books, documenting this.

The book the teacher had was new, what the teacher did not know is that I bought 100 booking that showed the Constitution and the fact God was embedded in.

All of my friends in class including I held up the a 1977 edition of college educational studies.

The teacher was from the EU, the books he had came from the EU

The teacher called for security, to take our books from us, 1 man against over 100 students, this was not going to work out.

I told the teacher he needs to move to California, and teach the lies of the US Constitution there. The teacher gave up his position.

The college is considering removing all book as well as religious books from campus from the EU, because they used the NIV as a part of it in that dam*** book.

Have I made myself clear? 

They do not care about God, being a part of the Constitution.

Rosie...

You obviously haven't read many of my posts as I firmly believe that God called this Nation into existance.... that it was thru the providence of God that we are a Godly Nation.  However, our children and grand children have been indoctrinated into a new world order... they have been decieved and lied to about our origins and the basic precepts that govern our Constitutional Republic.

I would suggest you go to my page and read some of my posts... regarding our form of government, the Constitution, leadership and God's place in the public square.  You might find that I am 100% firmly planted on God's side of the issues that confront our government and next generation of leaders.

There is a fine line between rightful dispute with authority and o13becomes necessary to revolt... it should be done with as little rancor as possible, while maintaining respect for authority as much as is possible.them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets. 

It is my opinion that the present generation of students have no respect for anyone except themselves and even then it is confused and misplaced.  Respect is not earned it is given... one starts any relationship with respect or it is doomed to failure.  Idiots claim respect is earned... it must always been given... it must be LOST... not earned. See: Romans 13:1- 4 

They have a lack of analytical skills that is shockingly limited. Propaganda mouthpieces, unless raised in a true church.

The following corrects several typos in a previous post... don't know what happened.

There is a fine line between rightful dispute with authority and when it becomes necessary to revolt... Any revolt should be done with as little rancor as possible; while, always maintaining respect for authority.  Remember our Lord's admonition: "... to do unto others,  as you would have them do unto you..." For this (scripture) sums up the Law and the Prophets.

It is my opinion that the present generation of students have no respect for anyone except themselves and even then it is confused and misplaced.

Respect is not earned it is given... one must start every relationship with respect or it is doomed to failure. Idiots claim respect is earned... it must always been given... Respect may be LOST... but never earned, it is given. See: Romans 13:1- 4

Ronald, your generation have no idea how the world actually works, or you have a blind eye to the NWO UN.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TOTAL BULLSHIT!: Trump Goes Off On Mueller Report, People Who ‘Take So-Called Notes'

After a 22-month investigation — with 2,800 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and 500 search warrants, which generated thousands of pages of information, all costing upwards of $30 million — the media boiled it all down to two words: “I’m fucked.”

The media, toeing the line for Hillary Clinton — who, after her shocking and humiliating loss decided that she needed someone or something to blame and pointed a crooked finger at Russia — decided that President Trump all but admitted his alleged crimes with those two words.

In his report revealed on Thursday, Robert Mueller described a scene in the Oval Office that allegedly took place right after he was appointed special counsel and charged with investigating allegations that Trump or his campaign minions colluded with Russia to alter the outcome of the 2020 election.

“Oh my God,” the president told then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, according to the report. “This is terrible. This is the end of my Presidency. I’m fucked.” The interaction was recorded in notes taken by Session’s chief of staff, Jody Hunt.

Many media outlets did not include the context, which was plainly spoken by Trump at the same time. “Everyone tells me if you get one of these independent counsels it ruins your presidency,” Trump said. “It takes years and years and I won’t be able to do anything. This is the worst thing that ever happened to me.”

Luckily for America, he has been able to work through it all, returning the economy to its past glory, achieving record lows in unemployment, and much more.

Now, Trump is taking aim at “people that take so-called ‘notes.’ “

“Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called ‘notes, when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never….” Trump wrote Friday morning on Twitter.

Donald J. Trump    realDonaldTrump

Statements are made about me by certain people in the Crazy Mueller Report, in itself written by 18 Angry Democrat Trump Haters, which are fabricated & totally untrue. Watch out for people that take so-called “notes,” when the notes never existed until needed. Because I never....

Trump got worked up after that, calling some tales told in the report “total bullshit.”

“[I]t was not necessary for me to respond to statements made in the ‘Report’ about me, some of which are total bullshit & only given to make the other person look good (or me to look bad). This was an Illegally Started Hoax that never should have happened,” he wrote.

Donald J. Trump   realDonaldTrump

Late Thursday night, Trump also praised Wall Street Journal opinion writer Kimberley Strassel, saying she “should get the Pulitzer. She is a treasure (and I don’t know her) who correctly called the Russia Hoax right from the start! Others who were soooo wrong will get the Prize. Fake News!”

Donald J. Trump    realDonaldTrump

Kimberley Strassel should get the Pulitzer. She is a treasure (and I don’t know her) who correctly called the Russia Hoax right from the start! Others who were soooo wrong will get the Prize. Fake News!

Kimberley Strassel    @KimStrassel

Jump to "where the Mueller team lists its 'prosecution and declination' decisions . . . try not to picture Mueller 'pit bull' prosecutor Andrew Weissmann collapsed under mountains of federal statutes after his two-year hunt to find one that applied."

In a tweet on Thursday, Strassel perfectly summed up the contents of the Mueller report.

“1) What is in the Mueller report: –endless, unrevealing details of inconsequential interaction between trump folks and Russians. –remarkable details about the many and varied statutes the SC [special counsel] nonetheless debated using to tie someone up for something on the Russia front,” she wrote.

Kimberley Strassel    @KimStrassel

1) What is in the Mueller report:
--endless, unrevealing details of inconsequential interaction between trump folks and Russians.
--remarkable details about the many and varied statutes the SC nonetheless debated using to tie someone up for something on the Russia front

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service