If anyone thinks this is a joke or a lie, I can assure you all the videos will come on line. Every last one of them. I do not support what Hitler did, or this US Government for turning a blind eye.

https://st5.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2897434984?profile=original

Bitchcute Tif @ bitchute.com

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c8231NXSRZal/

Views: 460

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know Mr. Nelson, so this is why we are sending copies to our friends, VETs of WW2. I can assure you it will change minds in a heartbeat.

The videos and the photos, prove everything...:)- happy to make the effort for Make America Great Again.

The Videos are a waste of time... the pictures are historical documents testifying to the Holocaust and nothing more... millions of such pictures have already been released. 

The number of WW2 vets is rapidly in decline and very few remain.  Those living will be quite upset over what you are attempting to do... too, blame Jews for the Holocaust.

You just said, well you go girl...:)- tell it like is is.

If the video is a waste of time, it has been downloaded 41 times, and around 147 views so far, and 3 thumbs up.

Nothing is a waste of time. I have some things to do, uploading my own videos.

The Colonel is right.

You are basically saying the same historical facts, but the problems to be delt with are the current ideology and hot spots in the world as we speak.

We cannot change history, only learn from it and not repeat the bad events.

Hey W, how you doing?

We can say we do disagree, After reviewing the book that is called , the Diary of Jews, Jewish People that say the lie created by the elite must be challenged. If you allow them to tell history as they see fit, then the issues of today can be written as they see fit.

Tell me where they have the right to do the things they are doing today?

Tell me where they have the right to bring forth a possibility of a law, that if you believe in God or more so Christ, your a terrorist.

Or if you believe in the NRA, your are a terrorist.

If you are a Patriot, you are a terrorist.

Hey man this shi*t, they are doing, from the past to today, and all the cover ups, murders, by what some call the leftist. And the Right seems to be out to lunch.

No, I like Mr. Nelson, he knows that, he loves to slam people, me personally, I get a kick out of it. But he makes statement, the use of words, we look up the words, to see if we can use them against the EU elite.

NO, no ,no, I watched the better part of these historical WW1 and WW2 videos, according to them, then when Holocaust Victims speak up, share video footage never seen.

Who are they to write history, and policies,laws in our Government, and lie, turn their heads when people expose the.

This is the facts, you do not murder Jews, because they are Jews. You do not murder Muslims, just because they are Muslims, and the bankers want that land. To assimilate people as they see fit.

There is no stopping this, when the people of Israel speak out, of which they are Germans immigrants, from WW2. And they are welcomed by the Palestinian to seek safety. Now look at what is taking place.

I did not know that the Palestinian people and the people of Moses were as one, living in peace.

So, W, tell me where they get off writing history? A lie is a lie, and we have learned from it...:)-

Its all ready taking place man, its growing every day, they said millions would die resisting the NWO. But not the resistance is different, hundreds of millions world wide united.

And their war technology most of it assimilated.

I agree we disagree.

Hi  there....:)

W

Tiffany, I had some friends help me find some old books in our school on WW2, I will send you copies. 1931 is listed as the official date of the death camp. In 1945 the war ended.

There was a list of 42,000 camps, some were prisoner of war camps from WW1, in the 1800s.

The time of the dates you were searching for, I sent you a email to document the facts. 1931 to 1943-1945, the death camps operated.

In 1942 there was around 17,000 people in one camp, by jan.1943 the was over 800,000 people that vanished in that camps.

If you wish to find these books, there may not be any left. I will make you copies of all the pages. Most of these books we destroyed. There is a listing on the internet about this book.

The ananals of history are replete with the history of Nazi Death Camps... one doesn't have a lock of the truth regarding there existance, and purposes... it takes a blind man to miss their history and legacy of death and genocide. 

Any additional revolations are late, and if truthful will only add to the already documented history of the Nazi's and their attempts to eliminate the Jews from the Face of the Earth.  There are Biblical Truths that Satan was attempting to reverse, by removing God's chosen people from the Earth... They are the primary link between God's redemptive covenant and mankind.  

Mr. Nelson, emails to send out blogs has been disabled: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/united-nations-supercultur...

Mr. Nelson, the links have all ready been sent to us, The 7 web sites do show what Rosie stated.1931 to 1943-1945, the death camps were in operation.

But 42,000 camps, So let me reflect back, I stated a long time ago, in a google search, 8 years, according to the new findings, well, Mr.Nelson, do the math.

We have all ready video tapped the sites, and snapped shot information. one of the sites, is a German site, how can I say this? I will not for now...say what they documented. The word of Jewish people vs. the history written by them the so called elite.

Yea, hey man, one thing about God they forgot, you do not murder children. So the camps list children murdered, Jewish children, revenge has a ugly twist, God does not take sides when children are murdered.

They should of just migrated the German Jews, when Christians find out a truth of a lie, perhaps it was God that allowed that book and them videos to survive.

by the way man, we found out what book Hitler ordered burned, gay pride, and sorry man the rest will make a great video, and rewriting the two evils will be something.

Have a nice night...

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Mike LesterPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Pat Cross

ALERT ALERT

New York's Green Light Law - Allows Illegal Aliens To Get Driver’s Licenses

New York passed a law to allow illegal immigrants to obtain driver’s licenses earlier this year but it was held up by challenges.

Now it is set to take effect this week.

In typical leftist fashion, supporters claim this is going to somehow make New York’s roads safer for everyone.

Could it really be about voting?

FOX News reports:

Illegal immigrants to be able to get driver’s licenses in NY after legal challenge fails.

Illegal immigrants in New York will able to obtain driver’s licenses starting next week after a last-minute legal challenge was dismissed — making it the 13th state to allow the practice, but one that critics say is unconstitutional.

The Green Light Law, signed by Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo earlier this year, allows anyone to apply for a driver’s license regardless of immigration status and does not require a Social Security number.

Illegal immigrants can use a combination of documents that include a valid passport from a foreign country and a valid foreign driver’s license, as long as it has been expired for less than two years.

“After waiting 18 years to have their right to drive restored, thanks to our legislature, New York can now officially join 12 other states in making driver’s licenses legally available to all residents,” New York Immigration Coalition Executive Director Steve Choi said in a statement this week, arguing that it will make roads safer and the economy stronger.

County clerks in New York have concerns and are sounding an alarm.

CBS News in Albany reports:

County clerks concerned by loopholes in Green Light law.

Undocumented immigrants now have the green light to get a driver’s license in New York…but several county clerks in the Capital Region are concerned.

Saratoga County Clerk Craig Hayner said, “We found that everything we were concerned about as far as fraud and all sorts of other things are in that bill, in that regulation and we’re very concerned.”

Hayner tells CBS6’s Lynsey Smith there are a few loopholes in the Green Light Law.

Loopholes, such as a person coming in to get their license and not having to provide their social security number.

“That could lead to criminals coming from other states, coming in and use that as a way to defraud by just simply saying they don’t have a social security number…and that’s a very dangerous loophole,” replied Hayner.

Does anyone believe this is going to make New York safer or that this is really about driving?

Delusional Democrats

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service