If anyone thinks this is a joke or a lie, I can assure you all the videos will come on line. Every last one of them. I do not support what Hitler did, or this US Government for turning a blind eye.

https://st5.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/2897434984?profile=original

Bitchcute Tif @ bitchute.com

https://www.bitchute.com/video/c8231NXSRZal/

Views: 459

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I looked in on the video, over 70 views and 2 thumbs up within no time at all. You Go girl, expose this crap.

The video is growing in interest, when I viewed it, it was over 85 views. I am simply lost of why the cover up.

Correction, it is over 90 views.

Try over 100 views, and according to what Tif showed me, close to 30 to 40 views at different networks. Adding up to 200+

I will say this, to change the future, the past must be corrected. In the Torah, the law of God as revealed to Moses and recorded in the first five books in Hebrew. Respect life, respect nations the undeniable right as a culture of a people.

Genocide is the same, executed through deception, hold no truth in God's Eyes.

Old news only serves to infuriate and distract one from the current evil in the world... one can find volumes of pictorial and written accounts of such events ... horrific events ...

Instead of dwelling in the past and agonizing over history... we need to be watching and exposing current atrocities... not those over 75yrs ago.. .those already exposed and in some cases brought before a competent court of record for trial and punishment of the perps.

We should be exposing the genocide of Christian's by Islamic Jihadist in Africa and the MId-East... the mass graves and horrific mass murders of women and children of the Christian Faith in Syria, Iraq, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Tunisia, Lybia, Egypt, Gaza, Kenya and in many other places.

Old news, Nelson, you can not twist this according to your way of thought. You went from fake images to old news.

Changing the lie from the past, will effect the way people see history and those that rejected the genocide of Jews by other Jews.

The effect against this elite organization of biological Jews, to write history as they seen fit, undoing it brings justice.

No one is saying we should not learn from the past... However, focusing our attention on ancient history is like reviewing the acts of the Pharaohs and their treatment of humanity... informative but useless in stopping today's mass murders.

We need to focus on the current who, what and where of such acts...  focusing our government on efforts to stop such acts before they become widespread and so devastating.

Changing the lie from the past... what lie would that be? Please do inform us of the lie you so vehemently insist we must discover? I am beginning to smell a rat.. maybe a big KKK rat. 

The genocide of Jews by other Jews... now that's a good one.  The Jews are responsible for murdering their own people... not the Nazi's?.  Is that the lie you want to be exposed?  Because, if it is... your entire movement here becomes suspect as part of a hidden Neo-Nazi agenda...

No, you are wrong, you have disrespected all to many here, with our caring, now because you see that the images and videos are true, you want people to give up exposing the biggest lie in history of the genocide of Jews.

My first time using this word, Hell No, the book of Jews and the videos are being produced.

Plus a video that came out in 2014, it was sent to me from Israel, the appearance of Hitler, a look alike, to test to see if Jews really hated Hitler? Americans, Jews, Muslims, people from Japan, China, Blacks, whites, showed no hate at Hitler.

So, Nelson, tell me why most Israeli Jews do not hate Hitler, I will tell you why? Hitler condemned the British for coming into Israel, and occupying Palestinian Land.

The Israeli people want the Rothschild and Soros out, and they will kill them, all of these biological Jews. And if you remember history correct Israeli Jews killed so many British, that it was noted in history.

You are now an official Holocaust denier... this site has nothing to do with such misinformed and perverted history.  The Jews are not responsible for the Holocaust ... they did not murder 6 million of their own ethnic group. 

Your doctrines appear to be aligned with KKK teachings... something not endorsed by this web site or those affiliated with it.

Part of My family are Holocaust Survivors. And opinions of most European Jews hold no truth.

You can twist a sentence into how you see it, but you can not stop what is about to be shared.

The accepted historical account of the Jewish Genocide is documented... in the archives of Israel, every European State, and the annals of the US Military... Independent investigations, trails, and prosections of the Nazi perpetrators are available for all to view ... and research... they are on the Net and in the public forum. 

Only the Islamist, anti-semites, and the Neo-Nazi groups have the temerity and gall... to claim the Holocaust did not happen or that the Jews killed their own... and are responsible for the Holocaust. Your position on this issue aligns with such misguided and dangerous deniers.

The videos or still photos prove nothing... other than testifying to the mass murders associated with the Holocaust and mankind's capacity for inflicting terror and horror. They certainly don't establish or testify to the premise that Jews are responsible for the Holocaust. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service