We need a revolution if we are to survive as a people and as a nation.  While the changes in federal policy needed to undo the damage of leftism are high-profile presidential election issues, the real revolution needs to come at a different level of government and with a different purpose. 

What we are fighting, really, is fifty years of leftist indoctrination from education, information, and entertainment.  Until we fight back and win the battles at this level, we will continue with the drearily familiar mind control of the left over our lives.

We can win that battle, and we can begin the fight today – right now, if we want – through state governments.  Republican muscle in state governments is overwhelming.  Only eight states have Democrats controlling state government completely, while Republicans control a whopping twenty-three with 47% of the American population.  These governments control education, run  public television and radio, and fund research projects through university systems.

What conservative politicians – or any politicians who wishes voters to think he is conservative – ought to do right now is begin to fight at the state government level against the control by the left of public schools, colleges, and television, as well as state-sponsored research. 

Here is one example.  Oklahoma is a very conservative state, completely controlled by Republicans.  The energy industry faces dramatic economic losses because of the acceptance as "settled science" of the left's global warming theory.  The Oklahoma School of Meteorology is the largest and best meteorology school in America and part of state government.  What if the Oklahoma Legislature appropriated $50 million to that school to research flaws in the theory of man-made global warming? 

Read more: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/12/the_revolution_we_n... 
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Views: 862

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We have RINOs in Oklahoma also.

It would help if this organization, and other conservative groups, would write more about this. Not enough of us know about it.

Oren,

I know you keep pounding it and pounding it and a lot of people do not or are not interested in the COS. 

I had my reservations about it when I first started paying attention to your message. 

HOWEVER, after reading and doing the research, I contacted two State Rep's I know here in Ohio and found out that YES, they knew about it and in fact had already elected one of them as one of the states representatives as a delegate to the convention. 

Ohio is one of the states that support the COS and the Rep I was referring to, already has your suggested amendments and likes every one of them. The other one, who by the way is running for Boehner's seat in the 8th Dist of Ohio is also all in for it also. 

I don't think people REALLY KNOW how powerful this option is and what it can do to further the conservative cause. 

As I was skeptical at first, like many are still, I hope they take the time to research it, read your articles and understand that we need the COS to happen. Those states that are on board with it are all for it and the ones that are on the fence or have not passed it, I am sure will join in soon. 

I know you have untold time involved in this project and will continue to educate and inform people of it. YOU, MY FRIEND ARE TO BE COMMENDED FOR YOUR COURAGE.

REVOLUTION IS NOT THE ANSWER. It will simply destroy our nation.  

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. 

Jim

Oren,

God Bless you, my friend. 

Like you, we have to do this for our kids, grand kids and their kids. IF WE DON"T there will be no hope for their future.

Like you also, I would much rather be doing something else and enjoying my later years, since I just turned a young 74, however, there is NOTHING more important than trying to save our nation for our children and God knows that we are faced with so many evil things that could destroy everything that millions have fought and died for. 

AND, we hope you and yours have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS also. 

ONWARD AND UPWARD!!!

Jim

Jim, the COS is definitely needed for the survival of our USA, and has strong support with most that read and post here, and many states, strongly here in Florida....but our nation is rapidly being destroyed as we post here, so what point is the point of no return, and how long before the last resort of a massive modern-day revolution taking place to reclaim our USA ?

Lawrence,

I am afraid that there is only One that can answer that question and it isn't me. I do know that we have increased that short time by electing a muslim who hates this country and has shown his disdain for America with every move. 

Personally I do not think we will last much longer, not because of who we elect or because our economy is collapsing, or because our military is now at its lowest level of readiness in 50 years, but simply because we have turned our back on God with the likes of gay marriage, moral demise and corruption in everything we do. 

I pray that it is not too late and that people will turn back to God for His guidance and direction, and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to save this great land for our children. I PRAY SO!

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

James,

You're so right. That's why I believe certain quarters are fighting this option the Framers gave us so hard. So many false rumors have been put out about it. Perhaps the most dangerous one is that it'd be a Constitutional Convention that could run away out of control and that the way to proceed is to just do things as normal and educate people about proper constitutional government. This is the approach that Publius Huldah takes.

By the way, I was an opponent until Oren set me straight.

Bob

Roberto,

Bless you. ONE MORE PERSON AT A TIME. 

We need all the things mentioned by many! Peaceful rebellion, education of the masses, people to get involved in our government at ALL LEVELS instead of themselves. People to lose the attitude of "what's in it for me" and think more along the lines of "whats in it for US." And, most of all, we need our Pastor's, Priests, church leaders to start screaming from the podium, "Do what is right by GOD'S law, not mans law." It is time to rebel for the "truth, not for PC madness and whats good for AMERICA, not thy self." 

As Oren has said many times, "Get involved, call, write or contact your local leaders and State Representatives and let them know that you will not stand still for the things that are going on and want results, NOT WORDS." 

Spread the word and most of all,

WAKE UP AMERICA!!! Before God wakes us all up and then it will be to late to 

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!

Oren,

See my post to Bonnie Somer about 9 comments above. Before we run off to bloodletting as some seem to almost salivate for, we need to listen to what you and others say about trying to use ALL the tools the Framers gave us.  It might not work, but we've a moral duty to try.

Have a Merry Christmas and let's all pray for peace and good will among men.

Bob

Interference through counter messaging. My stratgey
enlists shock presentation, sympathy engendering tragic consequences, or just point and scream bully,
wife beater, dog kicker, card cheat,flip flopper.
For example, how about filming a complete abortion,
show the pain, all the gore and follow up by dramatic interview shortly after and later after
it sinks in. How about a trashy version of Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous showcasing say
Where's Waldo McConnell. Has anyone ever seen that
Big vote tally board in the House, why won't C Span
show it? James O'Keefe showed us how to expose them,
we just need to employ similar tactics for our
issues. Town Hall meetings seem to frighten
them. Dodging questions and strong arming
little old ladies out of meeting make the
news, remember Arlin Specter. Counter Messaging
by Hook or by Crook, after all
this is war.

Revolution should have been when Obama first got in our White House!!!

It was a revolution, but of the wrong sorts. How so many could ignore what was known about the usurper is beyond me unless it was that all they cared about was their next freebie.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service