The original "First Amendment" Your Right To Financial Freedom

The greatest barrier for citizens to retain their wealth and for our nation’s economic growth is the income tax!

What is wealth, where does it come from? Politicians and so called economic experts would have us believe that big businesses or big government is source of wealth.

THEY ARE WRONG, the source of our wealth comes from the energy, ideas and hard work of our citizens. Our ancestors worked with their minds, backs and hands to forge our nation; our blood, sweat and tears built the wealth of our nation.

Businesses don’t start businesses, governments don’t start businesses… citizens start businesses! 

Our forefathers signed the Declaration of Independence and for eight years our ancestors fought the king of England; sacrificing their lives so fellow citizens could live free from unfair taxes and tyranny.

It was our ancestors that fought and bled on the battlefields, not big business, not big government. We created the government, by the people, for the people.

Then in 1913, our politicians decided to create the income tax. Unknowingly, betraying the American citizens with Article 16, the Amendment giving the government the right to take our wealth… the income tax!

The government should have no rights, only citizens!

The 16th Amendment turned out to be our nation’s Frankenstein monster; an out of control tax system that targeted citizen’s hard-earned money. A tax system that would be the destruction of personal wealth and privacy!

This amendment enslaves citizens by taking an unfair amount of our wealth; tax paying citizens are now the servants, working for the government.

When the government controls our wealth, they control us.

Through income taxes we are oppressed and in fear of the government, creating the unintended tyranny, even politicians and IRS employees are afraid of this monster. 

Many families after paying state and federal taxes, are robbed of their wealth, paying 30, 40%, 50% or more of their hard-earned income.

Views: 54

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You can say that again. I am one who considers herself the target of the IRS, forced to turn over income from inheritance, for the rest of my natural life.

As a True "Tea Party" patriot, I think income taxes are the most serious problem our nation faces. Please take 5 minutes to review ONE TAX FOR ALL a national sales tax that eliminates income taxes. (it does not require sign up or money, just personal action) and if you agree with it please send in on.

The real tax revolution starts with us the citizens, not our politicians.

Maybe, but first, with no exceptions, President Trump has to remove the privet owned corporate companies of the Rothschild Family of the IRS- UK, and Oh !!! by the way this includes the Federal Reserve.

Now unless some do not know it, it has been expose nation wide and a matter a fact world wide, who owns the IRS and the Federal Reserve.

Then we can talk about  this tax.

LOL Tif

What needs to happen is just what you wrote.

It is pure prejudice and discrimination, (and social engineering us into a nation of lazy curs)—imho, to pick winners and losers to pillage or reward.  Trump's plan to let a bunch of people skate on taxes is not at all what he should be doing. As far as that idea goes, it means that as a single, white woman who is self-supporting, I do not receive the benefits that:

DACA recipients receive—
Mothers who have more children than they can afford, receive—
Certain races/ethnicities receive—and that  includes not only blacks but the multitude of Arabs/Muslimes who own gas stations and get tax benefits for 5 years then turn it over to another family member, then 5 years later, turn it back over to the 1st one, etc., etc.—I do not get any of those wonderful large tax benefits that they gratefully receive (sarc)—
Any member of congress, who receives lifetime fortunes while lying, cheating, harassing, selling/giving information so buddies can also make the millions, and all the rest that they do, including paying off women they have done things to. I do not have access to secret funds to pay for my life, either. And remember, they also at one point and maybe still do, have access to loans that somehow never get paid back. And that little secret was going on when I was a kid. My dad knew about it.

NOPE, I get none of these benefits. And so, the founders intended something far different, something called equal rights under the law, and they certainly did not intend for direct taxation or taxation on inheritance to occur.

Makes me sick.

This DACA, dad has a file thats all locked up, no one is allowed to see it, this makes me Hmmm?, want to go digging around on its foundation and who the founders are?

file/362a/07/date-2012/server/09

Ahhh? Jean,

The file was opened to me I can not share some of the documents, according to other reports, DACA Legislation, is stated a little different from the UK United Nations.

The US Media Gov. Files states a birth time line, but in a bitter dispute between Trump and the UN, the UN wants 800,000 new migrants in the USA every year. The argument of the debate was undocumented migrants.

I have a lot to read, and I can type in from the documents, its something that is not known as well as those that pushed it through, and some will be surprised of how many Republicans voted for DACA.

But this name will not be a surprise,the George Soros Foundation.

No, not a surprise in any of your statements. Soros. UN, Republicans. They are all united in one global front.

Yes I do have a surprise, a real nifty one, blog coming up in about two minutes if the internet don't crash.

Thank you for sharing this, President Trump, from what I have read is working on it. The IRS Scandals are still in our face.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Glenn McCoy

Tea Party
Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT

‘WikiLeaks Can’t Protect Their Sources’
Is The CIA About To Reveal Names Of DNC Leakers

Image result for Julian Assange

The saga surrounding who leaked sensitive DNC documents to WikiLeaks may take an interesting turn, hints former CIA officer Fred Rustmann.

WND reports:

The Central Intelligence Agency knows the identities of the people who leaked DNC emails to the whistleblower organization WikiLeaks during the heat of the 2016 presidential campaign, a former CIA officer contends.

Fred Rustmann, who served as an operations officer in the CIA’s National Clandestine Service for 24 years and was a member of the agency’s elite Senior Intelligence Service, said in an interview with WND that WikiLeaks’ ongoing release of classified information is “disgusting.” 

“WikiLeaks says they want to protect their sources – Julian Assange said that he wouldn’t reveal his sources, but he would say that it wasn’t the Russians,” Rustmann said. “But the agency knows a lot of the information. I suspect they may have a pretty good idea of who provided that information to WikiLeaks.”

Rustmann’s comments raise questions about potential plans for the CIA to reveal the names of those who allegedly leaked DNC documents to WikiLeaks.

Recently, the CIA made a veiled threat to WikiLeaks in respect to protecting their sources.

“WikiLeaks may think they are protecting those who provide them with classified information & other secrets, but they should not be certain of that,” the CIA statement said. 

In a statement to WND, Robert L. Deitz, a former advisor to CIA head Michael Hayden, called the threat “unprecedented.”

“It’s pretty unusual for the CIA to make a threat to WikiLeaks so publicly. It’s pretty unprecedented; one ought to be skeptical about this. That is not the way that CIA officials should operate,” Deitz said.

“This is the kind of thing, if somebody were to make this kind of threat it would come out of a different organization, DOD, State or maybe the White House. Traditionally it would certainly not come out of the CIA,” Deitz added.

WikiLeaks is in the news after both CNN and CBS falsely reported the group granted Donald Trump Jr. access to future leaks.

However, WikiLeaks had tweeted a link to the information days before the email reached Trump Jr.’s inbox. The fake news media claim this was stone cold proof of collusion, as WikiLeaks has long been smeared as a Kremlin puppet.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service