...it has ever been successfully achieved

( only 15 minutes long, 15 minutes well spent )

Views: 252

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

she figured it out and acted on it.

'In America we don't worship government, we worship God'  

....be a blessing today

1 Samuel 8New International Version (NIV)

Israel Asks for a King

When Samuel grew old, he appointed his sons as Israel’s leaders.[a] The name of his firstborn was Joel and the name of his second was Abijah, and they served at Beersheba. But his sons did not follow his ways. They turned aside after dishonest gain and accepted bribes and perverted justice.

So all the elders of Israel gathered together and came to Samuel at Ramah. They said to him, “You are old, and your sons do not follow your ways; now appoint a king to lead[b] us, such as all the other nations have.”

But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”

10 Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”

19 But the people refused to listen to Samuel. “No!” they said. “We want a king over us. 20 Then we will be like all the other nations, with a king to lead us and to go out before us and fight our battles.”

21 When Samuel heard all that the people said, he repeated it before the Lord. 22 The Lord answered, “Listen to them and give them a king.”

civil liberties have been replaced by civil rights, religious liberty is being replaced by religious persecution and exclusion.

it's NOT the economy stupid - it's restoring liberty!

...be a blessing today

so, wonder how long until this monument gets condemned and removed??  at the recent pace it won't be long at all.

You tell us, they allways seem to have their way....don't they 9th

" Let's choose wisely."

last night I sat down and started flipping through the channels on tv. Didn't realize it was on the hour, whatever early hour it was - man, it's getting dark early ;' /. So, I was at the beginning of whatever I stopped on and decided it would be 'Lucifer' only because nothing else caught my eye and I was curious on what narrative they'd have in the plot.  Guess it shouldn't have been a surprise in these days that the narrative was --  Lucifer's just greatly misunderstood, he's really a great guy.

Image result for animated gif head shaking

You and I have our political differences, but every now and then you do have a pretty good thing to share. To bad the elite don't care, they have their agenda to complete.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT!!

BREAKING: White House Makes ANOTHER Move
Supporting Roy Moore … Liberals In PANIC !!

(TeaParty.org) – While the lamestream media has criticized President Donald Trump for his silence on the accusations surrounding Republican candidate Roy Moore, and also claimed that his silence is proof of his disapproval of the senatorial hopeful, insiders in the White House issued a second statement confirming their support.

Office of Management and Budget (OMB) Director Mick Mulvaney on Monday affirmed that the Trump administration’s stance on the issue is that Alabama voters should cast their vote for Judge Moore despite the allegations that he performed sexual misconduct with a 14-year-old in his 30s, the Hill reports.

“I don’t think it’s making any news to think that a Republican administration is going to want someone in the Senate who is going to vote for a Republican agenda and if they elect a Democrat to that office that’s not going to happen,” Mulvaney said during a segment of Fox Business Network’s “Mornings with Maria.”

Previous support for Moore came from the White House when aide Kellyanne Conway told Alabama voters not to vote for the fake “conservative” Democrat Doug Jones, claiming a vote for him “will be a vote against tax cuts” on “Fox & Friends.” She added that the Democrat, despite his self-styled label, is “weak on crime, weak on borders,” all but implying that they should choose Moore instead.

Even the Crooked News Network is waking up and realizing that Trump did not, in fact, fall for their smear campaign against Moore:

“By refusing to intervene ahead of Alabama’s December 12 special election, Trump is rejecting Senate Republican leaders’ view that a Moore victory would bring disastrous consequences for the GOP’s brand and needs to be stopped at all costs.”

Initially when asked, White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders issued a statement that said the administration was holding back any judgement or endorsement, and trusted the people of Alabama to decide on the allegations facing Moore. But it’s become clear – and a relief to Trump-supporters in the state – that the president is going to welcome and support one of the only senators who will actually back his agenda.

Marc Short, legislative director, caving in to the pressure of badgering liberal reporters, suggested that Trump wasn’t campaigning for Moore because of doubts surrounding the candidate’s innocence.

“If he did not believe that the women’s accusations were credible he would be down campaigning for Roy Moore. He has not done that,” Short said. Clearly, Short had no idea what he was talking about at the time.

While the president has yet to officially endorse Moore, during a briefing with reporters on Monday, Sanders issued a new statement that resonated with tones of approval for the Alabama Republican, reports CNBC.

“The president wants people in the House and Senate who support his agenda,” Sanders said. Since there are absolutely no other candidates in the race who support the president’s agenda, this is obviously an endorsement for Moore. Trump wants people in his government who are true Republicans, not Democrats or RINOs, no matter what nasty rumors liberal slimeballs spread about them.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service