You may not have read much of the rhetoric Vladimir Lenin spewed as he launched communism in Russia.

It’s worth taking a look at.

As you may know, he first targeted businesses and his political opponents.

Businesses, some of which were desperately trying to locate overseas to escape his confiscatory tax rates, were labeled “corporate deserters.” Lenin declared they were taking advantage of a Tsarist-era “unpatriotic tax loophole” and were “fleeing the country to get out of paying taxes,” locating their headquarters overseas even as they still did most of their business in Russia.

Their activities were “a threat” to us all, he charged, and they needed to be roped in.

POLL: Is Obama an Imperial President?

That they were in fact obeying the law mattered little to Lenin, who of course specialized in altering laws to suit his purposes, and who viewed his own morality as taking precedent over legal inconveniences.

“My attitude is I don’t care if it’s legal — it’s wrong,” Lenin said, ominously for Russia. Even some in Russia at the time realized that the chief of state saying “I don’t care if it’s legal” was a frightening thing.

He went on, of course, to suggest his opponents were traitors of a sort, suggesting those who disagreed with him lacked “patriotism.” The Gulag wasn’t far behind.

Oh wait, those comments weren’t Lenin. That was all Obama. Thursday.

President Obama excused himself from fundraising for a moment Thursday in Los Angeles to engage in an even less appealing pastime of his: totalitarian-style rhetoric.

read more:

http://www.whitehousedossier.com/2014/07/25/obama-manifesto/

Views: 828

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

When is someone at his fundraiser going to insist that he justify his attitude, which is obviously UN-AMERICAN!  Take out his uniformed, armed guards.  We once had a House Un-American Activities Committee.  It's time to resurect it.

• Randal I agree even though I did not know about House Un-American ACTIVITIES COMMITTE. YOU SEE I WENT TO A DETROIT PUBLIC SCHOOL AND I WAS NEVER TAUGHT ABOUT THE CONSTITUTION , BILL OF RIGHTS , TEH WARS WE FOUGHT.  I HAVE BEEN READING QUITE A LOT . I GO ON TO HILLDALE ON LINE  AND ASK MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT OUR COUNTRYS' HISTORY.  I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR 15 YEARS TRYING TO CATCH UP ON THINGS I SHOULD HAVE LEARNED WHEN I WAS IN SCHOOL. BUT AT THAT TIME I HADE NO IDEA THEY EXISTED. I AM ASHAIMED THAT I DID NOT BECOME INFORMED ABOUT OUR HISTORY YEARS' AGO.
  • SO KEEP YOUR CHILDREN OUT OF DETROIT MICHIGAN SCHOOLS, PROTECT THEM.

Progressives are running for their lives.  Saul Alinsky, their leader and hero, made it quite clear in HIS manifesto, "Rules for Radicals," that upon discovery of [their] true agenda, communism, the progressive movement must go for the brass ring; don't look back, or the movement will be crushed!!!

I was going to say, gee this sounds like obama.  Following the path due south to destruction, it's what he wants.  I DON'T!

HE GOES TO FUNDRAISERS BECAUSE IDIOTS FORK OVER THEIR MONEY . THEY NEEf TO TURN OFF THE SPIGOT , AND ALL HIS FOOLISHNESS WILL STOP.

His message is losing steam as his requirements have dropped from $32,000 a speech all the way down to $5,000. People are getting TIRED of his NONSENSE! PERIOD!

OF COURSE I COULD SAY SOMETHING "SILLY" LIKE HAVING CONGRESS REMOVE ALL OF THE HUNDREDS OF IDIOTIC RULES, REGULATIONS AND RESTRICTIONS THAT THEY HAVE "STUPIDLY" PLACED UPON THE AMERICAN BUSINESSES!                      I COULD SAY THAT CONGRESS REPEAL THE "FREE TRADE ACT!"                                                   CONGRESS MIGHT EVEN IMPOSE AN IMPORT TAX UPON ALL PRODUCTSD COMING INTO AMERICA FROM THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES THAT WOULD MAKE THE COSTS OF SAID IMPORTED PRODUCTS TO BE PRICED AT LEAST "TEN PERCENT" ABOVE AMERICAN MADE PRODUCTS!                                                                                                                                  CONGRESS COULD EVEN COMPLETELY REPEAL "OBAMA CARE" IN IT'S ENTIRETY THAT IMPOSES A "THIRTY HOUR" WORK WEEK RULE ON ALL PRIVATE BUSINESSES!                                                                                                                                                                            CONGRESS MIGHT EVEN REPEAL ALL UNFAIR CORPORATE "TAXES" THAT HAS BEEN IMPOSED UPON PRIVATE BUSINESSES SINCE OUR MARXIST MUSLIM COMMUNIST SELF IMPOSED "DICTATOR" HAS STARTED HIS KNOWING PURPOSEFUL DESTRUCTION OF CORPORATE AMERICA!                                                                   HELL WE COULD EVEN IMPEACH OBAMA FOR HIS WELL OVER ONE HUNDRED TRAITOROUS VIOLATIONS OF THE CONSTITUTION, THE BILL OF RIGHTS AND THE "FREEDOMS OF MAN!"                                                                                                                                           MAYBE WE COULD EVEN REPEAL EVERY INSANE RULE, REGULATION AND RESTRICTION THAT HERR GESTAPO SS NAZI "DICTATOR OBAMA" HAS PLACED AGAINST THE COAL INDUSTRY AND UPON AMERICAN OIL DRILLING!                               AND WOULDN'T IT BE NICE IF THE NARCISTIC "ARAB LOVING, ALLAH WORSHIPPING, MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD MEMBER BARRY SOETORO/BARACK OBAMA SUDDENLY OPENED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE!                                                                   NAW, THIS IS ALL SILLY! JOSEPH STALIN JUNIOR OBAMA KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING!                                                                                                                                                                                         SHAME ON YOU CORPORATE AMERICA FOR WANTING TO ESCAPE SUCH A TOTALLY WONDERFUL THIRD WORLD BANANA REPUBLIC MUSLIM/COMMUNIST "DICTATORSHIP" "COMMUNIST AMERI"K"A!"

GREAT POST YOU ARE QUITE INTELEGENT.  THUMBS UP.  THANK YOU FOR THIS INFORMATION AND I ACTULY UNDERSTUD IT  IM NOT TRYING TO BE A SMART ASS BUT YOU HAVE MADE IT VERY CLEAR ABOUT OBAMA AND WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. IT IS ALWAYS A GOOD THING WHEN YOU INCREASE  YOUR KNOWLADGE.  THANK YOU.

LOVE IT BUT THEY DON'T HAVE TO REPEAL OBAMACARE IT IS A VIOLATION OF ART 1 SECT 7 IT ORIGINATED IN THE SENATE BUT W/THE TAXES IN IT IT HAD TO ORIGINATE IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES THUS IT IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND A LIE IT CANNOT EXIST MORE OR LESS BE IMPLEMENTED.

YOUR POST WAS GREAT AND TRUE 

NOW WE THE PEOPLE MUST VOTE EVERY DEM OUT OF OFFICE IN NOV AND KEEP FIGHTING IT IS SURE UP TO US NOW

Read all the posts, my question is.....WHAT ARE WE THE PEOPLE GOING TO DO ABOUT IT ?  What say you ?

I HAVE ASKED THE SAME QUES WHAT IS THE PLAN

KEEP UP WRITING EVERYDAY TO CONGRESS AND NEWSPAPERS AND EMAIL ALL OF FOX NEWS I DO EVERYDAY; PROTEST IF ILLEGALS CAN WE CAN; SHOW UP AT THE OFFICES OF CONGRESS 

ANY OTHER SUGGESTIONS WELCOME I HAVE MORE BUT CANNOT WRITE THEM 

Ok people, we have known for some time now that Obama wants to radically change America. Logic tells me that it doesn't matter if his dream is connected to some new world order, or the united nations, or strict marxist government, all of them are evil and NOT what America is about. If we can agree that it matters not what his evil dreams and goals are for our Nation, then we can all concentrate on simply STOPPING the twisted bastard no matter what he's up to. His aspirations, his political party (support system), his actions, must all be STOPPED. What really get's me mad is how the American people don't seem to care. I'm not wanting him to be killed or even attempted to be killed. I cannot condone any such thinking because of my morality, but I do think he needs to be forced to step-down so he can no longer harm our once great Nation. This always brings up the question... 'well what do we do then to achieve this goal'? It's no longer in our hands because THE PEOPLE have shown zero backbone in these troubled times, so it may be up to our military to commit to a coup and forcibly kick him out of the White House. However, they will also have to take control of congress and the every day running of our government. Why? Because they are the only non-political entity that can run the country until we can set-up a new government run by civilians and until we can have fair and honest elections. If this ever comes to fruition it will require a lot of brain power to set our country back on the right course. We will need this brain power because we will have to do things differently so we never put in this position again. One place we will need to change is how we treat politics and how much we allow it to control our daily lives. I suggest politics be hand-cuffed to the back seats of the WE THE PEOPLE Bus. If you would like to add your ideas, please come to the following link and post them. http://deconstructamericanpolitics.wordpress.com/ One idea that I STRONGLY support is abolishing ALL political parties. It's time in our history to NOT allow Americans to be divided because of the political class. The only way we can accomplish this is to get rid of their power, and their power comes from their Party. God Bless America!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Jerry HolbertPolitical Cartoons by Steve Kelley

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service