The Manufacturing of Controversy 2.0 – Attorney General Jeff Sessions Edition

Anyone who has followed the deep weed construct of current U.S. politics against the backdrop of DC’s UniParty fear of President Trump can fully grasp the desperation of the professional political class to undermine the expressed purposes and intents of Trump to drain the proverbial swamp in Washington DC.

trump-drain-the-swamp-2jeff-sessions-1

Toward that end – the myriad of vested financial and political interests, including those interests amid the corporate Mostly Swamp Media, are frantically lashing out -and latching on- to any issue that might aid the undermining objective.

“It must be remembered that there is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old institution and merely lukewarm defenders in those who gain by the new ones”.

This is a famous quote from Niccolo Machiavelli which acutely describes the current confluence of events. Draining the proverbial swamp of the inherent corruption, and subsidiary corruptible influences from the entrenched benefactors, is the overriding source of the angst against the new administration.

For the media who depend on the bile in the swamp’s retention pond – to manipulate public opinion – no falsehood is out-of-bounds; no attack too severe; no rules of decency or diplomacy are considered; the ends justify all means as the war of attrition begins.

The approach from those who benefit from life amid the swamp is essentially a zero-sum outlook. Either the parasites win, or they will have forever lost their indulgences.

read more:

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/02/the-manufacturing-o...

Views: 449

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Christie would have been a pit bull unlike Sessions.

Col Nelson,  SORRY  about my misread

Sorry I did misread your post.  I do see now that they are going after Session and he recused himself.  This is poor judgement on his part as it seems he is more concern in what they are saying than the reality of what is happening and disregarding the impact this may have on our country.

The only hope I have for our country is President Trump and he does need a cabinet that will not only do the right thing but they must be strong about it and put aside everything else. I guess you are correct.

This reflects poorly on Session as it reflects he is not smart enough to have realize what recusing himself meant or he is just another part of the Globalist useful idiots list. I had really believed Session would be good and a stand up person, not so sure now!!! 

Is this the beginning of the end?  President Trump does not have all his cabinet still and he lost Flynn who was a key person and now another key position recuses himself creating another issue for the administration.

I think they need to start challenging these evil demonRATS to duels.  Just put them 6 feet under.

I do think that Sen. McConnell and the various chairs of the Senate Committees need to censure and discipline out of control Democrats who abuse their offices and accuse fellow Senators of criminal conduct... 

No problem  Sally ... I suspected you misunderstood my views... Besides my writing is not always clear... lots of typo's and occasional grammar errors.. due too the way I write... off hand and as rapidly as I can type. 

Have a great day and God Bless you and yours with peace, health, prosperity, and happiness.

I'm thinking a Marco Rubio or perhaps even a Ted.

Well Dennis... given the time Sessions had to prepare and his supposed knowledge of how Washington works.. I am totally disappointed in his lack of action and aggressive pursuit to criminally prosecute major players in the political arena... it appears we hired another go along to get along bipartisan sell out.  We shall have to see what happens but the prognosis is not good for America.

This article was well stated nothing to add.

This is all done via Obama.  Find the money and find him and his OFA and others in the White House working for Obama not Trump.

This isn't so much hatred for sessions as hatred for Trump and the fact that he beat Hillary.

But this is just a drop in the bucket.  There's an immense infrastructure built by Obama, Jarrett, Michelle, Soros. funded by the American taxpayer that will attack this administration on all levels in every way imaginable.  There will be attacks in all phases of our society; we've seen them already on our campuses.

I hope Trump has figured this out by now.

if you have no problem with unborn babies being butchered than it is easy to hate

I wonder how they would feel about open warfare?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service