The Man Who Just Murdered Two Police Officers In Brooklyn Is A Muslim Jihadist (BE PREPARED FOR MORE MUSLIM VIOLENCE IN AMERICA)

scenecops

So Ismaaiyl Brinsley the killer of the two cops in Brooklyn, NY, has two Muslim names “Ismaaiyl” and a middle name “Abdullah” (see mugshot bellow) which means “servant of Allah,” is a fan of sheikh Yusuf Estes, who is not only neck deep in the Muslim Da’wa movement (the call to convert westerners to Islam) but Estes meets with both ISIS and Hamas financiers, and Brinsley loved the Koran, specifically Surah 8 on his own Facebook page, which calls for arming for preparation for Jihad war; it says all on what we need for motive as to why Brinsley shot the two officers. That accompanied with Hamas supporters who were proven to have been behind the riots in Ferguson is a complete recipe for killing cops as we present the evidence in this article.

Brinsley is a jihad sympathizer who used the racial turmoil as an excuse to kill Americans. The Ferguson riots as we shall see here were pushed and organized by Muslim fundamentalists in America.

Firstly, the verse he likes to read is:

Against them make ready your strength to the utmost of your power, including steeds of war, tostrike terror into (the hearts of) the enemies, of Allah and your enemies, and others besides, whom ye may not know, but whom Allah doth know. Whatever ye shall spend in the cause of Allah, shall be repaid unto you, and ye shall not be treated unjustly.

Koranic favorite of Ismaaiyl Brinsley which calls for the preparation to kill from Surah 8. Yusuf Estes, from Arabic sources on Al-Jazeera television: "The plan for Dawa" interview on the plan for Dawa and the call to calling Americans to Islam

There are more photos in Qatar here of Estes’s mass activities in the Da’wa, but the most alarming is the one we discovered from Arabic sources is the photo meeting with Raed Salah and Nabil El Awadi is extremely troubling. Salah is one of the most virulent Hamas supporters who was jailed for financing Hamas. Prominent Islamic cleric Dr Nabil al-Awadi (with the red scarf) is president of the Kuwait Scholars’ Union, which has reportedly channelled tens of millions of dollars to the Islamic State (ISIS) and other jihadi groups in Iraq and Syria.

Salah predicted that “Zionism would end in Turkey.” Both Estes, El Awadi and Salah are in the Da’wamovement.

“THE ISLAMIC Movement’s da’wa system and its principles are completely identical to that of Hamas, and derive from the Muslim Brotherhood,” Reuven Paz, director of the Project for the Research of Islamist Movements at the Gloria Center, based at the IDC, said. Anyone can google  Yusuf Estes in Arabic “يوسف إستس” and spend months looking at his activities and connections to Islamists.

Brinsley took advantage of the Ferguson controversy, and is using it as a pretext to carry out Jihad. Its the type of thing Shoebat.com has been warning about, since we exposed the ISIS Manifesto in September which calls for Muslims in the US and abroad to kill Americans. (CLICK HERE TO READ THE MANIFESTO) Even an armed cop is not safe and we have been warning about this prior to the events in which Americans were killed. We expect more Americans will be killed not just on the home front but internationally as we had incidents in Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates all confirmed to be linked to ISIS sympathizers.

read more:

http://shoebat.com/2014/12/20/man-just-murdered-two-police-officers...

Views: 1465

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We are talking about Obama's friends again. We need to call Obama "Muslim Obama". 

AMERICA IS FAST APPROACHING THE TIME WHEN TRUE AMERICAN PATRIOTS WILL HAVE TO PLAY: "COWBOYS AND MUSLIMS" ON THE STREETS OF AMERICA !!!!!.......IT'S COMING SOONER THAN WE THINK !!!!!!!!!!11

Blacks, Hispanics and Guilty White Liberals shout "Profiling, profiling!"  Now let me get this straight - a BLACK MUSLIM KILLS TWO MEN BECAUSE THEY WERE WEARING A POLICE UNIFORM.  Tell me again about those bastards that profile! 

Why has New Yorks Governor  allowed this ?(de Blasio)

So if a Muslim Jihadist murders Americans, the administration would be silent.  But if Americans kill Muslim Jihadists, the administration would be calling for investigations.  Now ... what would be the odds that is because the administrations likes the Jihadists, and hates Americans?  Hmm ...

COMMUNIST CONTROL ACT IS A GOOD START. BEGIN WITH THE COMMUNIST COLLEGES. IT WILL FORCE HARD CORE COMMUNISTS TO SHOW THEY ARE DEMOCRATS. RIGHT UP TO MUTTONHEAD

THE DEADLY ONE.

Hi SOAP, Here's the show reminder you requested.

LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH AND LET IT BEGIN WITH SOMEONE ELSE

By SOAP
December 18, 2014 - 07:51:00 PM EST

Question; What are we all prepared to do IF we cannot regain national sanity via the election process? Are you telling me we must wait longer...endure more destruction...watch our nation sink further?

I keep getting asked via Tea Party emails for contributions but until I see a more realisitc plan to actually 'restore' America I will not contribute one red cent.

I understand no organization can support a standing army in waiting, but there should and must be some attempt to organize at citizen expense an army made up of small bands of citizens which could unify when necessary. I see no such attempt to organize this.

Hey Robert, I'm  trying to build a website "theAmericannewfirstparty"  the concept is that the Constitution was the first party that both parties are sliding off as it interfier's with the "World, UN. development" away from our independance. I asked  www.esilverconnect  web builder The one I use for my bussiness but they are not responding. So a few people need to start some where or add to the "Grass roots" or simply plant a new elliment. I'm all in and self employed 28 years now with all the time I need. I will be contacting as I have sent my "Enemy in the White House" paper to thousands of Churches, Colleges, All in Congress, All Governers and so on for the last five years now with only three Colleges asking to get of my FAX list. Then we have had the Republican take over. Get It!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Ken CatalinoPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

TRUMP:  Trump To Give ‘Start Your Engines’ Command At Dayton

President Donald Trump will give the command for drivers to start their engines before the Daytona 500.

Daytona International Speedway officials named Trump the grand marshal for NASCAR’s season opener, meaning he will deliver the most famous four words in auto racing. “Gentleman, start your engines,” has been a staple of races around the country and world for decades.

White House spokesman Judd Deere said Thursday the president plans to attend the race. Track president Chip Wile confirmed the news in a release.

“Daytona International Speedway has been privileged to have hosted several sitting presidents of the United States over our history,” Wile said. “We’re honored that the president of the United States has chosen to experience the pageantry and excitement of ‘The Great American Race.’”

Trump is the third sitting president to attend a race at Daytona, but only the second to attend the Daytona 500. George W. Bush attended in 2004. Trump is the first to be given an honorary role in pre-race ceremonies.

Trump is scheduled to spend part of the Presidents Day weekend at his private club in Palm Beach, Florida.

The Federal Aviation Administration issued a flight restriction for Sunday and the U.S. Secret Service, which is responsible for presidential security, also tweeted to fans that drones are prohibited within 30 miles of the race in Daytona Beach — a restriction put in place for presidential visits.

Trump has hosted previous NASCAR champions at the White House and last October awarded the Presidential Medal of Freedom to motorsports titan Roger Penske. Last year, Trump also praised retired driver Mario Andretti, the Daytona 500 winner in 1967, reminiscing about a ride Andretti gave him in a race car for his reality show “The Apprentice.”

“I said, ‘Mario, get me out of here. I want to get out of this car,’” Trump recalled. “We went so fast. We literally — we covered four blocks in like a second.”

Tucker: Elizabeth Warren's campaign on its last legs

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service