The Internet Wars Have Started- 'Operation' the Fact or Condition of Functioning or Being Active

Operations, against Vimeo.com censorship, the fact or condition of functioning or being active. To never give up, to never surrender until death do us part.

Vimeo: Censorship Against Conservatives and Christians- TTTG News on YouTube

Views: 234

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Orders, that is our orders. Get use to it man.

The internet wars has only started, vimeo is our first target. They have been off line for several days, when they come back online, I will send in more of our members.

Good... I thought you may be waging a stealth war... seeing nothing noticeable is happening to date.

When you send in more members be sure to tell them it is the INTERNET they are to attack... it appears the first group never made it.

What makes you think members did not sign up over 3 to 4 weeks ago?

Attack, you are limited in imagination Mr. Nelson.

Obviously, I don't possess the aptitude or expanded imagination too visualize your groups attack on the internet...

Maybe you can inform us of its successes and direct us to where we can find them... After all, we simply don't have access to the magic mushrooms you are using...

Some things are simply better when evidenced by a rational mind... Reality is always better than imaginary and elusive results.

Obviously you don't.  Stage 1, all 300 videos are going back on line.

Again, group does not apply.

If Group doesn't apply... how about Menagerie... Now that term seems quite apropos...

P/S... oops, Hank you may have leaked some TS information... Is your war on the internet being waged by reposting videos to various social networks.. Video's probably taken down by those sites for content they didn't approve?

That would explain a lot...

You used the word Menagerie, typical use, by Jews against their Palestine brothers.

So, the truth finally emerges... you can read.  Menagerie... a collection of animals... referring to Hank's hidden organization and militia.

Strange... VIEMO.COM is up and running just fine on my computer... perhaps you can explain or redefine what being off line is...  Some one needs to notify the Internet moguls that they are under attack... maybe they'll wake up... However, everything seems normal at this time... facebook, twitter and ning are all up and running...  Maybe its a STEALTH WAR?

See: https://vimeo.com/

Maybe Hank can help he is always good for a laugh .... and he certainly knows how to deny reality.

By the way Hank the USA was NEVER a member of the League of Nations... Woodrow Wilson was unable to get Congress to join...  and Trump has never been a member of the CFR... they in fact are never Trumper's. Your posts are definitely laughable...  Trump is also no friend of the UN... cutting their budget so heavily that Congress stepped in to reinstate some of his cuts.  Under Trump the Globalist and Pragmatist are taking it on the jaw... in a big way.

Sorry Hank... your narative of events is crapola... on steroids.

Your a lost cause Ronald, dad made that comment 18 hours ago and you made your comment 6 hours ago.

Like Da!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like Da... what internet war?  Where is it?

All the hyperbola has proven to be empty rhetoric ... eye candy for those foolish enough to buy into this world-wide war on the internet.  I am sure Micro-soft, Facebook, Twitter, and the moguls of the social networks are all shaking in their boots.

As for my comments being 12 hours after the Internet War was supposed to start... let us just say that Micky Mouse is disappointed that he is no longer able to text Mini on his laptop... Give me a break... there has been NO... NADA... service denial... on any major internet platform.. none. Some war?

Someone needs to tell the internet moguls that the war has begun... as there certainly is no visible signs of it... maybe it's a stealth war... yeah, that's it... it's a stealth war and no one knows it is happening... Why?  Because it isn't.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service