The Internet Wars Have Started- 'Operation' the Fact or Condition of Functioning or Being Active

Operations, against Vimeo.com censorship, the fact or condition of functioning or being active. To never give up, to never surrender until death do us part.

Vimeo: Censorship Against Conservatives and Christians- TTTG News on YouTube

Views: 237

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where have you been? Like Da!!! you vanish, and no help here posting blogs.

Just Ronald

Hank

Amamda

Rosie

dad and a couple others.

plus me...:)

Believe it or not... in spite of how much I like you Tif... I have other duties.

Me to, coffee in the morning, a shower, and off to work.

Jason...

You stated above: "You called, and we are assimilating their goals, Mr. Massingale."

Question:  What goals are you assimilating?  I tried to get Henry to inform us of his goals only to be put off... do you know the goals of his Internet War? Starting an internet war without knowing what the goals are seems pointless... as there are no points... no goals.  How do you know what objectives to target or when it is over without goals.

You said you was to old, in a blog you posted Mr. Nelson. I know the blog was by some other person.

Why is it important to you to know what our activity is?

What objectives to target?

You can post blogs, when things are completed we may update this site.

One thing I can share, all the links of blogs and videos to this site has been destroyed.

They of the EU does not like this site, and is was noted over 4 years ago.

Jason even in a blog posted a comment that google block a link in from youtube.

(CFR) Council on Foreign Relations Member, A Conversation With Google's Chairman and CEO Fareed Zakaria

We have their video.

Like stated man, taking down the internet would defeat our goals to track their activity.

It is important to understand and know the goals of groups or teams which solicit one's support... blind support for anyone is what lead to the Nazi Party taking control of Germany... more questions should have been asked... and  Hitler's plan and goals in 'Mein Kamph'  publicly displayed for all to know.  It is important to know where your leaders are taking you.

Personally, Mr. Nelson, we do not need any help or support. And I hope the white boys and girls in Germany, know how to target their enemy.

Nazi Party, Christians, the media calls them Nazis. While here in America, Christians and Patriots,  are called terrorist.

While others here in this site hide under the Tea Party Patriots' of America, and they attack this site and our network, that was a system error and bad judgement call.

As for CFR, its like dam***n they are helping build the UN Global Migration Compact. Even on the US border.

We do not need help, thank you anyway. The so called elite can kiss my...

A new video came on line, Muslims in the EU are killing Jews.

So, Google's Chairman and CEO Fareed Zakaria is a member of Council on Foreign Relations. And by the way I just signed up at vimeo, and one of my friends, we will be uploading TTTG videos also.

Youtube will be a case.

I have my videos ready, I will put them on the tube soon.

Do we need to warn parents to keep their children away before you post your videos?

Just kidding...

All most 0 videos will be shared here or at many other sites, maybe 1 out of 10.

Sorry, that is just the way it is.

LOL Tif

Sounds like the Internet War has turned into a picnic affair... 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service