The Internet Wars Have Started- 'Operation' the Fact or Condition of Functioning or Being Active

Operations, against Vimeo.com censorship, the fact or condition of functioning or being active. To never give up, to never surrender until death do us part.

Vimeo: Censorship Against Conservatives and Christians- TTTG News on YouTube

Views: 262

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Where have you been? Like Da!!! you vanish, and no help here posting blogs.

Just Ronald

Hank

Amamda

Rosie

dad and a couple others.

plus me...:)

Believe it or not... in spite of how much I like you Tif... I have other duties.

Me to, coffee in the morning, a shower, and off to work.

Jason...

You stated above: "You called, and we are assimilating their goals, Mr. Massingale."

Question:  What goals are you assimilating?  I tried to get Henry to inform us of his goals only to be put off... do you know the goals of his Internet War? Starting an internet war without knowing what the goals are seems pointless... as there are no points... no goals.  How do you know what objectives to target or when it is over without goals.

YouTube did not like the video exposing Vimeo.

You said you was to old, in a blog you posted Mr. Nelson. I know the blog was by some other person.

Why is it important to you to know what our activity is?

What objectives to target?

You can post blogs, when things are completed we may update this site.

One thing I can share, all the links of blogs and videos to this site has been destroyed.

They of the EU does not like this site, and is was noted over 4 years ago.

Jason even in a blog posted a comment that google block a link in from youtube.

(CFR) Council on Foreign Relations Member, A Conversation With Google's Chairman and CEO Fareed Zakaria

We have their video.

Like stated man, taking down the internet would defeat our goals to track their activity.

It is important to understand and know the goals of groups or teams which solicit one's support... blind support for anyone is what lead to the Nazi Party taking control of Germany... more questions should have been asked... and  Hitler's plan and goals in 'Mein Kamph'  publicly displayed for all to know.  It is important to know where your leaders are taking you.

Personally, Mr. Nelson, we do not need any help or support. And I hope the white boys and girls in Germany, know how to target their enemy.

Nazi Party, Christians, the media calls them Nazis. While here in America, Christians and Patriots,  are called terrorist.

While others here in this site hide under the Tea Party Patriots' of America, and they attack this site and our network, that was a system error and bad judgement call.

As for CFR, its like dam***n they are helping build the UN Global Migration Compact. Even on the US border.

We do not need help, thank you anyway. The so called elite can kiss my...

A new video came on line, Muslims in the EU are killing Jews.

So, Google's Chairman and CEO Fareed Zakaria is a member of Council on Foreign Relations. And by the way I just signed up at vimeo, and one of my friends, we will be uploading TTTG videos also.

Youtube will be a case.

I have my videos ready, I will put them on the tube soon.

Do we need to warn parents to keep their children away before you post your videos?

Just kidding...

All most 0 videos will be shared here or at many other sites, maybe 1 out of 10.

Sorry, that is just the way it is.

LOL Tif

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service