"The Gun Control Song" is a Must See and Hear: Libs are going to hate it

Oh Boom!  This is awesome.  So many great lines in this. You just know the left is going to absolutely loose their minds over it!

Views: 1298

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gunfight before Christmas

‘Twas the week before Christmas, and all through the land, There was talk from our rulers that guns should be banned.
They wrote bill after bill so we’d think they care,
In hopes that dictatorship soon would be theirs.

The criminals nestled, all snug in their beds; They’ll always have guns, no matter what’s said.
Same for the pols, who tax us to hire
Armed thugs for protection, even when they retire.

Far, far away flew the truth like a flash As bureaucrats demonized those with a stash.
Statists as usual stooped lower than low,
Blaming our guns for San Bernardino,

Though evidence shows it was likely the Feds — No surprise anytime there are myriads dead.
Said The New York Times, “We need not debate:
Outlaw guns for civilians but not for the State.”

This editorial, even labeled as such, Disgraced the front page with its bias too much.
But in towns large and small there arose a great clatter
From Americans vexed at such despotic chatter.

When what to our wondering eyes should appear, But other such incidents all through the years:
Newtown, Connecticut, at Sandy Hook School,
Chattanooga, Roseburg and Charleston, all tools,

Fort Hood, Colorado, Virginia Tech — No wonder we’re all as suspicious as heck.
False flags whose conflicting accounts are gross lies.
How much longer till suffering taxpayers rise?

More rapid than eagles, these massacres come. “Public servants,” our masters, spurn us as dumb,
For each time they claim they can only protect us
If we disarm and let them direct us.

Yet the farmers at Concord and Lexington, too, Stood firm with their guns against tyrants, ’tis true.
Thank God that their brave Revolution founded
A country of free men, not serfs to be hounded.

Alas, in a twinkling, we hear on the tube That Obummer plans to disarm all us rubes.
He calls the inept TSA to stand by,
With its list of those it prohibits to fly.

But unlike St. Nick, who checks everything twice, The TSA doesn’t; it just rolls the dice.
You or I could land on its docket tomorrow
And stay there forever, to liberty’s sorrow.

Without any trial, charges or indictment, TSA strips us with fascist excitement
Of our right freely to come and to go.
Now Obummer lusts for our guns also—

A wink of his eye and a twist of his head Tell anyone watching we have much to dread.
He speaks many words, then goes straight to his work
Of voiding the Second. Wow, what a jerk.

Gun owners and patriots, we’ve no time to doze, For, giving a smirk, up to Congress he goes,
But let us exclaim, ‘ere he scuttles from sight,
“Defense from tyrants like you is our right!”

–Becky Akers

Good one!

A hit GREAT!

Great song: TY so much!

WOW Man this is pretty damn cool!!!!!!!!

I really, really enjoyed this.

Loved it!!!! Always carry now...

This was a funny true musical video.

This is epic.  so posting again.

Aces up. great clip. good choice of billy joe like tune. 

Listen to my new episode LET THE TRUMP PETS SOUND BABY JESUS IS COMING. at http://tobtr.com/s/8170307. #BlogTalkRadio

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service