THE GUN CONFISCATION NOTICE THAT NYC RESIDENT REPORTEDLY RECEIVED WILL LIKELY SEND CHILLS DOWN YOUR SPINE

New York City has reportedly started sending out confiscation notices ordering gun owners to “immediately surrender” rifles and/or shotguns capable of holding more than five rounds of ammunition. It is illegal to possess a rifle or shotgun with the capacity to hold more than five rounds in the city, according to NYC Administrative Code 10-306 (b).

An alleged notice sent to an NYC resident, dated Nov. 18, offers the gun owner the following options:

1. Immediately surrender your Rifle and/or Shotgun to your local police precinct, and notify this office of the invoice number. The firearm may be sold or permanently removed from the City of New York thereafter.

2. Permanently remove your Rifle and/or Shotgun from New York City…

[…]

read more:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/11/27/the-gun-confiscation-not...

Views: 2740

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Since NYC is breaking the law (2nd Amendment) they are illegal and can come and try to take it! Good Luck NYC.

THE NATIONAL RIFLE ASSOCIATION, JUDICIAL WATCH AND OTHER GRASS ROOTS LEGAL ORGANIZATIONS, AS WELL AS ANY PRIVATE LAW FIRMS THAT HANDLE CLASS ACTION LAWSUITS,  SHOULD IMMEDIATELY FILE LOCAL/STATE/FEDERAL LAWSUITS AGAINST THESE GOV'T / POLICE AGENCIES FOR VIOLATIONS OF AMERICANS' CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS !!!!!!!  IF THE PUBLIC IS EVER DISARMED, THEN THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WILL BE AT THE MERCY OF OBAMA AND HIS CRIMINAL/DICTATORSHIP AND ALL OTHER GOV'T ADMINISTRATIONS TO COME...IT WILL BE THE END OF THE CONSTITUTION, LIBERTY/FREEDOM AND CITIZENS RIGHTS IN AMERIKA.....AND WE WILL BE A COMMUNIST/ TOTALITARIAN / POLICE STATE FOREVER......

The future of the rest of the US under Comrade Obama and the UN. Once this is complete there will be no limits to the stomping on our Freedoms.

Watch crime in these areas sore... 

It is not over till the fat lady sings. Even
though she is gone, we remember her
song, which was God Bless America.
It will end when we end it. I don't and
won't raise a white flag and we have
millions of Americans that agree with
me. MOLON LABE
Kilroy is alive and well!

Scary! Here is one comment on the Blaze I agree with:

chingachgookNov. 27, 2013 at 11:43pm
Heck what do you New Yorkers expect you just elected a communist. What the heck! am I missing. This is nothing compared to what is down the road for New York. If I had a non compliant gun I would remove it from NYC by moving with it while you still can.

1)  Move the Good Folks out of NYC. 

2)  Build a tall, thick wall around the city. 

3)  Block or destroy all tunnels and bridges in and out of the city. 

4)  Give what's left to the U.N.

OR...  Ge the Commies out of the city government.  Install only people who know and understand Our Consititution.

If we could hold a special election, getting the c's out of the WH would be easier. Yes , I would be nice to get the Constitution back. At this point all we can do is go to another cou-

try.P.S.

Come And Take It

TIME TO MOVE OUT OF NYC .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>  VIOLATION  OF  CONSTITUTION  /strong>

I dont think anyone is going to follow this and this is very low on cops priority list in NYC.  I live in NYC I know this.  Unless they are going to send in the national guard, good luck with this one.  More stupidity!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Racism -> Emergency Medical Doctor Rails Against Whites: “White People Can Be Exhausting” – ‘Racism Towards Whites Doesn’t Exist’ 

Esther Choo (pictured above), an emergency medical doctor and professor in Oregon, took to Twitter to rail against white people and after getting called out for her racism, she asserted that it’s impossible to be racist towards whites.

According to Choo’s bio, she’s an emergency physician and associate professor at the Oregon Health & Science University.

Choo is the daughter of Korean immigrants and uses social media to talk about racism and sexism in healthcare, according to her bio.

“White people can be exhausting. Just an observation,” Choo said in a tweet on Friday.

White people can be exhausting. Just an observation.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

When she received backlash for her racist tweet, Choo continued to taunt and disparage whites.

“Observation #2: white people are going to prove my point on this very thread,” Choo said responding to the backlash.

She also bragged that Twitter took her side when people reported her tweet.

“Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.”

Observation #3: when people try to convince Twitter that white people are experiencing reverse racism, Twitter understands that is not a thing.

— Esther Choo MD MPH (@choo_ek) June 21, 2019

Twitter may not have a problem with racism against white people, but what about the medical community?

Dr. Choo received huge backlash on Twitter.

Joe Biggs   @Rambobiggs

This is coming from an Emergency Medicine Physician who is considered a "leader" in her field. She's scheduled to be a speaker at the American College of Emergency Physicians in October. She runs a website called FeminEM prompting Feminist causes in EM and a racist.

Dan Bongino  @dbongino
 Here for the ratio
Dan Roth@Dan12R

Pretty racist statement, TBH.

See Dan Roth's other Tweets
Blake Anderson@BitcoinBlake

Protected groups being immune to being called out for blatant bigotry is exhausting, just an observation.

Replace “white” with any other race, and Dr. Choo would be out of a job.

Update: Dr. Choo deleted her racist tweets and set her Twitter account to “private” after she received backlash from hundreds of people.

SPECIAL VIDEOS

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service