The Greatness of America and a World Cup Soccer Match: Reagan vs Obama

Views: 475

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

President Ronald Reagen is the most Honorable, inspiring and articulate United States President in History. He freed more people of the world than any one human being. Berlin Wall...down! Obama...is the most dishonorable, disillusioned, dishonest and fraudulent President of Amerika in history. He has enslaved more people than any one in history.

Well said and so true... Obama is both a radical Muslim and a communist, that is his entire background and anyone that supports communism and Islam is not a genuine American... and should be put out of office...!!!

President Reagan brought the people of America together.    Obama tore America & its people apart.    Exact opposites!

TODAY I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO GOD , COUNTRY AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS THAT I WILL NOT GO DOWN EASY AND WITHOUT A FIGHT .

I will take that pledge along with you Mary Gomez... God Bless America...!!!

Mary, you rock! I got your back!

AND I have yours...as do all the other real Oath Keepers....President Reagans speech always give me goose bumps and makes me feel our struggles now against this evil Americans stupidly put in to office and now that he keeps with unlawful shananigans is soooo worth it.....

Reagan believed every word that came out of his mouth , he oozed his love of America and Americans from every pore of his body.....MY HERO ALWAYS...Pres. Reagan WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE YOU NOW MORE THAN EVER ! Obama reeked his disdain for America and Americans with every word that he uttered.....He seemed uncomfortable saying things he did not believe in and it came across very clearly !He is the worst thing that has happened to America since 9/11.......... GOD help us !!

We missed a great opportunity when America allowed Obama to steal this last election by fraud... Mitt Romney is also a great man similar to Ronald Reagan...!!! I hope that he will run again, but priority number one is to remove Harry Reid from choking down American justice by not allowing the senate to take part in any significant legislation to help and protect America from Obama and his liberal crud who sponsor communism and radical Islam...!!!

If Mr Reagan achieved what libs promised our borders would be secure. Yes we our kids should say The Pledge of Allegiance and Sing I'm Proud To Be An American

It is not President Reagan's fault that the border is not secure. Verbal contracts and even written ones with liberals are not dependable.

So very true... just like when President Bush went before Congress to invade Iraq, his evidence was compiled by the Clinton administration. In the 1994 indictment of Osama Bin Laden the Clinton administration included 94 pages in the indictment linking Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussien in mass terrorism and weapons of mass destruction... Congress approved us going to war but then as soon as possible they turned on President Bush for political reasons and they shamed themselves... Just like the budget deals of the last few years, they were not worth the toilet paper they were written on!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service