THE FEDERAL RESERVE AND BIG SPENDING DEEP STATE POLITICIANS THREATEN OUR FINANCIAL SAFETY

PRAYER AND REPENTANCE BY WE THE PEOPLE CAN OVERCOME ANY EVIL

President Trump stated in an October 16 interview that the Fed rapidly raising interest rates is the biggest threat to his administration but I believe that is only partly correct. An issue just as serious is the out of control spending being done by deep state politicians in both parties. The best way to get our financial house under control is to reduce the size of the federal government and to drastically cut spending. The vote buying political ruling class like buying votes with big spending. They not only get votes but also get personal financial rewards from those benefitting from the waste, including their financial supporters.

read more:

https://www.thepostemail.com/2018/10/21/the-federal-reserve-and-big...

Views: 76

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Trump Is Right, The Fed Is Crazy – 101 Reasons Why He Must End the Fed

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-is-right-the-fed-is-...

Hank, I agree the unconstitutional federal reserve needs to go but so do the corrupt politicians that perpetrate the system, the deep state traitors in both political parties. Neither the demonkrats nor the republikrats want to see this nation survive. They want the new world order so they can be the dictators of a puppet government under satan and soros in control of the global satanic dictatorship. For this reason I am a bit happy to be old but not happy that my children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren will have to endure the tyranny imposed by the satanic cabal.

Bob, I am a full grown man, been to war seen hell, came back to find the same hell I fought against in America, the Democrat Party, right, sure thing man, the Republican Party is changing, but they are no different, years past and no one did anything at all.

They need to go back to the British Empire, America does not need the British Empire's or their new Political Muslim agendas.

You do know that Muslims are more in control of their policies now?

yes, I am well aware that the satanic cult called islam has more influence on the political ruling class than American citizens.  Moslems are Satanists and our politicians are their minions!!!!!

Bob,

Mr. Nelson posted a comment, I did not see it but Mr. Massingale did, Ronald wants all of us to unite, and we could engage issues.

If you can handle the fact I am not Jewish, I do not think like you, and I can not be schooled.

Now, not all of the Muslim People are evil, that is a fact, and many died in support of our Troops in Afghan.

If Mr. Nelson has a plan he should, speak up because I am not going to drag him into action with me, because the front line here in America in internet wars is a dangerous game.

I would guess you believe in Jesus Christ, there is a opposition against you, even if you are Jewish with faith in Christ.

Mr. Nelson and I and many others feel betrayed by this system, Mr. Nelson may now understand the opposition is people who are Jewish that do not believe in Christ, that Jesus never came and Jesus was Fake News.

Many Jewish people are now siding with Islam Faith over Christ and his foundation through God.

So man, its like this, I can not be BS-ed over issues, but I can tell you without a doubt if you believe Jesus was born, and if you are Jewish, your brothers in politics hate you and want you silenced in that faith.

Your choice man, I have seen enough death over there, and I see ISIS Training Camps here in America, allowed by those you trusted in the most. There has to be a time in your life and Mr. Nelson's to understand you have been betrayed.

Send to the Federal Reserve some ISIS Butt Wipe Paper

LOL Tif

Bob, I believe Tif asked you is Obama Jewish?

President Obama is Half Jewish: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/president-obama-is-half-je...

LMAO man, I really am, at the whole dam* system...
Hank, fuhrer Obama is a practicing moslem (Satanist). He may have Jewish heritage somewhere but what he preaches and practices is what matters. I know all moslems aren't necessarily bad but the religion the claim IS. anyone who belongs to a religion that mandates they kill a person of different faith is an enemy, period. Many moslems, like too many Christians claim to be but don't follow the precepts of the faith they claim. A professed moslem can't be trusted because they believe they have the right to kill anyone they decide to kill. They are destined for hell because their "god" is the proprietor there. Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to Heaven!!!!! People who believe otherwise are in for a rude awakening.
Hank, if you read much of what I write you will know I feel betrayed, more by republikrats than demonkrats because republikrats tell us they are for us but their actions don't back up their words. While demonkrats stab us in the chest republikrats stab us in the back.

There are two political parties, and as it is man, and I will just state it like is. People who are Jewish that are Democrats, and people who are Jewish that are Republicans, they run the media, they run the fed, they have betrayed you more then I, because I am not Jewish, I knew of these issues, but using the word Jewish not politically correct means hatred against all Jewish people, and I am not like that, but I do hate ISIS and all they stand for and all who supports them with American Money.

Treason against America, at one time was the death sentence.

Done with this talk man........

Jewish or not isn't an issue to me, betraying We the People and the Constitution is the issue.  I don't look at heritage or skin color, I look at their actions.  Both political parties have betrayed us.  I don't have any problem with you.  It seems we are on the same side, being victimized by greedy and corrupt politicians..

Bob, right now is not a good time, but if you want to understand more here is the info:

Israel Allows Sharia Law: Has Jewish Americans Been Betrayed

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/israel-allows-sharia-law-h...

Qatar In America: Qatar Politics Of The UK Home Of The British Federal Reserve Banking: http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/qatar-in-america-qatar-pol...

At this moment I am watching this video, and the Jewish people in this video expose a lot of issues covered up by the media, mostly Jewish Elite News Media, that do not care of your Constitutional Rights:  http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/the-muslim-refugee-rape-ep...

When I am done watching all of this video I may have time for you.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service