A collection of old books from the people of Israel. 250,000 Jewish people, state it was not Hitler and Germany. Jewish Holocaust, the true story, The Diary vs. the media.

We are a Christian foundation first, and Americans second. I do not care if you are Muslim,German,Hispanic,White,Black,Jewish, you do not genocide a people, and enslave a world to one ideology. Respect life, and the rights of other to live in peace without governmental help.

To bring a direct challenge against the media over the true story of the Jewish Holocaust.

The Diary of the Jews: Jewish Holocaust Part 1

Views: 446

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I agree to this, you two are boring me to death, anyway we will produce the documents, go play some where else, I am bored with your...what ever it is.

So I am closing this blog...

Like Da!!!!

Go write a blog or something.

Britain's is a Caucasian Nation, it does not take a intellectual to figure that out Nelson. 

I will be ready in a few, have a few classes, and then some free time.

Ready for what?  This should be interesting.

I seen the documents Rosie, Ronald is a lost cause.

I totally agree.

And after the elimination of the Federal Reserve,as the national debt and the interest thereon, shrinks, remonetize the legal tender following the metals rarity scale for coin and currency.

Restart the storage of the metals at Fort Knox under the Congressional if in fact there is enough property federally owned in that location including future expansion, or land available at a reasonable cost.

And the Congress's Office of the Treasury, provides an annual report covering all legal lender produced and provide that directly to the Executive Branch with the legislated and allocated monetary accounting report.

W do not call me Dear or woman, my name is Rosie.

Look Rosie, I dont play the Political Correct bullshit.

I take it your gender is female, that makes you a woman in the real world.

And I take back the reference to a dear person, I can see that you are anything but.

As far as butting heads. you may as well try butting against a concrete wall, because I have played word games with real pros.

There is no way to be friends with those as head strong as you, Tif and Hank.

You people make a joke out of the TPCC where we are supposed to be a team with the same patriotic goals.

I would suggest that the TPCC have a minimum IQ level of more than plus one and no children.

Matthew 19:17-19 KJV ) “And HE Said unto him, Why callest thou ME good? there is none good but ONE, that is, GOD: but if thou wilt enter into Life, Keep the Commandments. HE Saith unto him, Which? Jesus-Yeshua Said, Thou shalt do no murder, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Honour thy father and thy mother: and, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.”!! TRUST in the LORD CHRIST-MESSIAH JESUS-YESHUA!!

John 1:17 KJV ) “For the Law was Given by Moses, but Grace and Truth Came by Jesus-Yeshua Christ-Messiah.”!!

I could share something from the Bible, but what point would it make?

I am a Devout Christian Conservative Republican Patriot in our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and I STAND with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael!!

I Love the Holy Bible, it is our ONE TRUE GOD THE HEAVENLY FATHER who art in Heaven Above and HIS SON Christ-MESSIAH Jesus-Yeshua WORD!,

Love Always and Shalom, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

This blog will be reopened soon, because Rosie wants to have a word.

Now if you all want to debate the JFK thing, it is here plus, documents coming up:http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/last-white-man-standing-pr...

Nelson's failure to reply.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Gary VarvelPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Leprosy On The Rise In Los Angeles 

Ahh, the joys of open borders and Democrat leadership.

California is not just a public toilet but now there is evidence that leprosy is on the rise in Los Angeles County.

Barack Obama changed US law in 2016 and allowed immigrants with blistering STDs and leprosy to migrate to the US.

Medscape reported:

Leprosy, also known as Hansen’s disease, is rarely seen in the United States, but cases continue to emerge in Los Angeles County, a new report says.

“Hansen’s disease still exists, and we need to educate medical students and physicians,” coauthor Dr. Maria Teresa Ochoa from Keck Medical Center of the University of Southern California, Los Angeles, told Reuters Health by email.

Dr. Ochoa and colleagues identified 187 patients with the disease in a review of medical records from their leprosy clinic spanning 1973 to 2018. Most patients were Latino, originating from Mexico, and they experienced a median delay in diagnosis of more than three years, the team reports JAMA Dermatology, online August 7.

Multibacillary leprosy (MB) cases outnumbered paucibacillary leprosy (PB) cases by nearly eight to one (88.6% vs. 11.4%, respectively), and Latino patients were more likely than non-Latino patients to have MB, as were patients from Central or South America (versus other regions).

Most patients (80.7%) received multidrug therapy, and most (92.6%) received antibiotics for more than two years, especially if they had MB.

Only about half of patients (56.7%) had World Health Organization (WHO) grade 0 disability (no signs or symptoms suggestive of leprosy or disability) at the one-year follow-up, whereas 16.0% had grade 1 disability (loss of protective sensation) and 26.2% had grade 2 disability (visible deformity) at the last follow-up.

Among the patients who lost protective sensation, 87.7% (50/57) did not regain it following therapy.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service