The Deep State Strikes Again with Rachel Maddow Department of Homeland Security Leak

A few days ago, under the headline, “The Department of Homeland Security Takes on President Trump,” Virgil took note of a leak from the department, observing that the Deep State is “Always doing something . . . to undermine the Trump administration.”

Now, thanks to another leak from DHS, it’s time for an update: On March 2, MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow had a scoop—paid for, of course, by American taxpayers.  Media Matters for America, the lefty outfit founded by David Brock, wrote up the segment under the headline, “Rachel Maddow Exclusive Debunks ‘Extreme Vetting’ Propaganda Of Mus....”

Maddow begins by saying, “Now tonight, we have got this, this is another leaked report.”  It was a document dated March 1, apparently written by DHS’ Office of Intelligence and Analysis.  Maddow pointed to a graphic of the document, highlighting the words “for official use only.” In other words, the viewer was getting the good stuff.   Further describing the paper, she added:

It was coordinated with Customs and Border Protection, State Department, Immigration and Customs Enforcement—ICE, National Counterterrorism Center, and the US Citizenship and Immigration Services.

The immediate question that comes to mind, of course, is: Is the paper for real?  Could it be a fake?  Maddow said it was genuine: 

I’m not going to tell you how we got it, but the Department of Homeland Security has tonight confirmed to us that this is authentic, that this is real.

Here Virgil might pause to make a point: He finds it curious that DHS would be in such a hurry to confirm the document’s authenticity.  Did the public-affairs people, having been contacted by Maddow, demand to see the original so that they could study it, word for word?  After all, it’s possible to imagine that it could have been a hybrid document—that is, part real, part fake, with, maybe, some sneaky interpolations aimed at making an anti-Trump point.  

Moreover, a close look at the actual document, including watermarks or metadata, might have helped authorities to identify the leaker.  And why, in any case, was DHS in such a hurry to help out MSNBC?  Why confirm it on a deadline?   Is that the Trump administration policy— to serve, in effect, as a content-provider for the MSM?  To facilitate the work of leakers, and “leakees”?  Did anyone think about saying to MSNBC, “No comment”?  Or even, “The possession of a such a document, by anyone outside of the Department, is a violation.  So you’ll soon be hearing from law enforcement wondering how you got it”? 

read more:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/03/03/virgil-the-deep-...

Views: 684

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I made it through about 10 minutes of that clip... what a miserable 10 minutes, as usual. I can't think of anybody who inspires 'she needs the chit slapped out of her' thoughts as much as she does. Exceeding even the likes of Pelosi, or any number of the batty progressives within government.

I agree.

The only way that America can survive this evil plague is to eliminate these assholes.

I agree 100%!

Agree 1000%...folks need to start be arrested for sedition and treason....period

Donald J Trump needs to wake up & take the blinders off of his eyes and clean house by purging The Government of all Obama Appointees & Obama holdovers and purge The Government of all Globalists, Communists & Muslims before it is to late and I also believe Donald J Trump needs to fire his Daughter Ivanka Trump & Her Husband Jared Kushner because they are both Globalists & Left Wing Liberal Progressive Democrats who are pushing a Globalist Left Wing Agenda and some Christian Conservatives already believe Jared Kushner could be The ANTICHRIST because Donald J Trump said that his Son-in-Law could promote a peace deal between Israel & The Palestinians and you need to read some of the information that Christian Pastor Chuck Baldwin has been receiving about Jared Kushner and The Connections that George Soros has with Jared Kushner and it could even be that George Soros & Jared Kushner are working together to bring down Donald J Trump and checkout this website www.truetorahjews.org and find out why Christian Conservatives probably should not be supporting the current state of Israel in it's current form and find out the difference between Jews & Judaism and Zionists & Zionism!!!

this could also be bummer causing problems0 or Hilary and don't forget about Sanders- and Soros has hand on Ryan McCain, just to mention a few

I think it is 100% king o and jarret....stinks to high heaven of treason

Yes, it is time to arrest and prosecute those who knowingly accept and traffic in classified or official use government documents.  Espionage is a serious crime.  Rachel Maddow should be arrested ... and for effect ... while on air perp-walked out in handcuffs. MSNBC's program manager and producers for this segment should also be charged and marched out in handcuffs.

It is time for hardball...

And the crimes continue!

You might think I'm not the type to say "I told you so.", but I am.

Some time ago I tweeted Trump and I believe also Conway to watch out for bugs; I believe I stated that here too.  This is beyond disgusting - not just that it's happening, but that Trump and his advisers seemed to be caught by surprise.

If one of you has the Administrations' ear PLEASE GET THEM TO WAKE UP then take action.

I also told him to check for bugs. You were not the only one.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

“And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! “And You’re Their Star Witness?” – Boom! Jim Jordan Rips To Shreds Schiff’s Star Witness Anti-Trumper Ambassador Taylor 

BOOM! Jim Jordan just destroyed Schiff’s star witness Ambassador Taylor.

“I’ve seen church prayer chains that are easier to understand than this!” — Rep. Jim Jordan.

OMG! SOOOOOO GOOD!

Jim Jordan got Ambassador Taylor to admit that everything he has said in his testimony is based on second-hand, third-hand and fourth-hand information!

Jordan Sounds Off

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service