Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

The gunman who opened fire inside a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, has been identified as Devin Kelley, an Antifa member who vowed to start a civil war by “targeting white conservative churches” and causing anarchy in the United States. Wilson County Commissioner Albert Gamez Jr said that at least 27 people have been killed in the shooting, according to reports by the CNN and the BBC, with the confirmed death toll expected to climb in the coming hours.

Witnesses report they saw Devin Kelley walk into the Baptist Church in the small town 30 miles from San Antonio at 11:30am local time Sunday, according to KSAT-12.

Police have identified Antifa member Devin Patrick Kelley as the Sutherland Springs Church Killer

Police have identified Antifa member Devin Patrick Kelley as the Sutherland Springs Church Killer

Devin Kelley, who killed at least 27 people and injured many more, was one of two shooters in the church, according to eyewitnesses, who also report Kelley carried an Antifa flag and told the churchgoers “this is a communist revolution” before unloading on the congregation, reloading several times.

Sheriff Joe Tackitt confirmed to Wilson County News that there have been “multiple fatalities” and the shooter has been “taken down.”

Devin Kelley’s Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included “Civil and social rights” and “Civil rights” as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

Screenshot of a photo uploaded to Devin Kelly's Facebook profile.Screenshot of a photo uploaded to Devin Kelley’s Facebook profile.

An eyewitness told CBS News that there was a heavy police presence on the road to the church, adding that they had seen severely injured people being airlifted from the area.

antifa-target-whiteyScreenshot of leaked chat between Antifa members threatening to target “whitey” and conservative churches.

Texas Governor Greg Abbott posted to Twitter shortly after the mass shooting, saying: “Our prayers are with all who were harmed by this evil act. Our thanks to law enforcement for their response. More details from DPS soon.”

President Donald Trump has confirmed he is aware of the situation and said he was monitoring it from Japan.

The gunman who shot up a church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, is Devin Kelly, an Antifa member who vowed to start a civil war. http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

Views: 631

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Sometimes it’s hard to tell if a so-called “news” site is being satirical, or if they’re just posting fake or incorrect news.

Such is the case with  YourNewsWire.com.

Check this slanted article: It Is Now Illegal To Wear An Anonymous Mask In America

Wearing Anonymous Masks

Actual report from Arizona Capital Times:

Espinoza and Brown said a security official pointed out a man in a Guy Fawkes mask and wearing dreadlocks as an agitator, but they said he sat quietly as the main agitator led chants.

Before this, YourNewsSite also published a video of the late Stanley Kubrick admitting that he helped NASA fake the U.S. moon landings. Okay,...sure.

November 2016 Revision: You’ll be seeing a lot of these crop around here and there, since we’ve added additional categories for review — Neither, ClickBait, and Biased, for example. We resisted adding a “Questionable/Dubious” category, but it certainly fits YourNewsWire most of the time. We’re confident of one thing, though: They are certainly ClickBait.

Thousands Of Russian Troops Surround US Border is a rather alarmist headline. More to the point, the article cited WhatDoesItMean.com, which is in all likelihood the same people. They are both connected to the now-defunct thepeoplesvoice.tv, which apparently ran on a bevvy of fringe topics and conspiracy theories.

Then there are headlines like Turkey To Assassinate Assad – World Prepares For World War 3 (ClickBait, complete with bad Photoshop cover image) and Bernie Sanders Suggests Election Is Rigged, Unendorses Hillary Clinton, which was only kinda-true. While Snopes disagrees with the rigged statement, we will give Your News Wire this bit. A system whereby only a few can determined who runs a country of many is, by our standards, “rigged” on an abstract level. Meanwhile, Snopes might be arguing more definitive definition of rigged (suppressed votes, voter fraud). Still, even in the Your News Wire article and the Sanders Facebook update it cites, there is no mention of a Hillary un-endorsement.

Frank,

You sound more like Mangus Colorado everyday, only difference is MC Colorado is a complete idiot.

And no one really cares about what this Government law passes in rearguards to their Anonymous Mask.

Personally I do not follow News Wire that much, Tif like the site, and she has made friends there. So basically its no ones business other then Steve and Dee what she shares, from that site.

I have noticed Steve is a little radical also, I like that. He kicks a **/butt all the time.

You have a nice night man.

As I've said before, there are a lot of very reliable (conservative) news sources out there. When individuals post on this site, they should vary their news sources. Going to that same well each time, only delivers limited reports on a limited number of important stories.

Good morning Frank,

Ya da ya da ya da, you and Hank, sure make the gossip channel. I am Kind of busy, some of us have work to do...:)

Hey Frank, jesus man, take one of them guns and put your girl friend down, she has had to much crack to smoke.

Or maybe she comes from the Elite Hollywood Pedophile Network, that hides behind a religion. You know man like Muslims, its their religious rights to have sex with children. But now to expose the Elite Hollywood Pedophile Network, in the same class of animals. And that is what they are Pedophile Animals hiding behind a religion.

And I think Tom is correct, you may just be a kid pretending to be a adult here at this site.

So have a nice night man.

You are without a doubt a delusional jerk, ..........100%.

You continue to prove it every time you type your extremely stupid juvenile gibberish. Over and over you've proven to everyone that has witnessed your completely illogical responses. You're just too damned stupid to even recognize that fact. You're totally incapable of engaging in any form of an intelligent debate.

You haven't a clue what the F**K you're talking about. I'll bet you weren't even born in America. So, what rock did you crawl out from - anyway?

Good Morning Frank,

If you want to talk fine, with me, but hey man the images are a little immature.

I was born in Tennessee, raised in Sky Line Alabama, and I do know what I am talking about.

Incapable of engaging in any form of an intelligent debate. I disagree with you over the Antifa connections.

And can prove the findings, have proved it is a very good possibility.

How are you today Frank, I will be ready soon, then we can have another round of chess.

another point of view........ and there are plenty.......

Democrats Responsible For Texas Church Murders

It was known from the beginning that Communists saw Christianity as their foe that they simply had to abolish, since a good Christian's mind cannot be enslaved. So in the beginning, Lenin and Stalin began closing all churches to get them out of sight,  proclaiming that Christianity is the opium of the masses and this sabotages their usefulness to the Party......

https://newswithviews.com/democrats-responsible-for-texas-church-mu...

ID# 15811 - Four Sports Fans Doing The Wave - PowerPoint Animation

Image result for diarrhea of mouth

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Facebook & Twitter

ALERT ALERT!!

Nuclear Official Says Hillary Clinton Engaged In Extortion
Secret FBI Informant Is Set To Blow Open Uranium-One Scandal

According to “Clinton Cash,” author Peter Schweizer, then Senator Hillary Clinton extorted a Kazakh official involved in the Uranium-One deal. It is possible Schweizer misspoke and meant to say Secretary of State Clinton.

The Breitbart News editor-at-large did not go further into detail, merely alluding to the fact that the secret FBI informant’s testimony on the Uranium-One scandal next week will be “very interesting.”

Learn more about RevenueStripe...

Transcript via Grabien:

SCHWEIZER: “Well, I have to say upfront, I have not met him. I don’t know him. But, what I understand by looking at legal documents involving this case. This guy was an insider’s insider. He was being paid by the Russian company $50,000 a month to serve as a lobbyist. And in the legal filings, what you find is his job was to basically carry the flag for this entity in Washington, D.C. And that job included setting up meetings with high ranking administration officials.

This would have been the Obama Administration. People on Capitol Hill. And other elite influence, you know, makers. So, he was working in a very, very high level. And what has leaked out seems to indicate he has got a lot of information that relates specifically to uranium one. So, it’s going to be very exciting and I think it’s important to point out, judge, also, remember, we already have a foreign government official saying that involving uranium one that he and his fellow government employees were extorted by the Clintons then senator Hillary Clinton.

This comes from the head of their atomic agency saying that Senator Clinton refused to meet with officials unless and until they granted uranium concessions to ended up giving more than $100 million to the Clinton Foundation. So we have got that testimony. We have got this new witness coming out. It’s going to get very interesting here in the weeks ahead.

William D. Campbell has come forward as the secret FBI informant in the Uranium-One deal. The informant revealed he is eager to testify because of his “concerns about Russia’s activities in the United States, but declined to comment further,” reports Reuters.

“I have worked with the Justice Department undercover for several years, and documentation relating to Uranium One and political influence does exist, and I have it,” Campbell told Reuters.

According to a report by Andrea Noble, Campbell personally bribed a Russian businessman working for state-owned energy giant Rosatom. The informant then attempted to recoup the money — but failed.

Washington Times reports: A FBI informant who gave the government information about a Russian bribery plot implicated in the sale of U.S. uranium rights tried unsuccessfully last year to recover upwards of $700,000 in bribes he said he was authorized to pay as part of the FBI investigation.

William D. Campbell has emerged now as the key figure in a congressional probe into Russia’s 2010 purchase of U.S. uranium rights and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s role in approving the deal.

His identity had been shielded for weeks, but court records obtained by The Washington Times, as well as a report by Reuters, identified the man.

Mr. Campbell has not returned calls from The Washington Times seeking comment, but his civil suit, describing his involvement in the FBI investigation, matches details of the criminal case brought against Vadim Mikerin. Mikerin, who was the head of U.S. operations for Tenex, a subsidiary of Russia’s atomic energy giant Rosatom, was convicted of money laundering and other crimes and in 2015 sentenced to four years in prison.

As The Gateway Pundit’s Jim Hoft reported on Thursday evening, Investigative reporter John Solomon told Sean Hannity that the Campbell has video of briefcases full of money in the bribery of case on Hillary Clinton.

Solomon says the Reuters report today downplaying the informant is completely inaccurate.

The informant says he is in fear for his life since he was outed by the Sessions DOJ.
Campbell will reportedly testify on Monday.

The informant will testify next week before Congress.

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service