Tens of thousands of health care professionals, union workers and community activists hired as "navigators" to help Americans choose Obamacare options starting Oct. 1 could earn $20 an hour or more, according to new regulations issued Wednesday.

The 63-page rule covering navigators, drawn up by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, also said the government will provide free translators for those not fluent in English -- no matter what their native language is.

"The proposed requirements would also include that such entities and individuals provide consumers with information and assistance in the consumer's preferred language, at no cost to the consumer, which would include oral interpretation of non-English languages and the translation of written documents in non-English languages when necessary to ensure meaningful access," said the regulations.

read more:

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obamacare-to-pay-navigators-20-to-48-...

read the new rules:

2013-07951_PI.pdf

Views: 999

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well they said it would create jobs

That's almost what Sen. Elizebeth (Stupid) Warren from MA thinks the minimum wage should be.

The GROWTH of another unsustainable Fed. Government bureaucracy. BO will claim he created jobs.  The mind of this cocaine snorting, heavy drinking Marxist is so screwed up, and people that support him, will think this is another great idea.

Unsustainable is what he wants...He needs the whole system ( capitalism) to fail and bring down the country ! John Adams said " There are two ways to defeat a country, by SWORD, or by DEBT!".

Okay, I can see health care involvement, community orgainzers.  I wonder if these are the same community organizers as ACORN.  And of course the unions have to be involved since he has to pay back his cronies one more time.

Now we see the real reason why the afl-cio and chamber of commerce have been involved in the "closed door" immigration reform legislation.I wondered why richard" tubo" trumka was involved in immigration reform and why the Demonrats want to push this immigration crap through without full consideration. Nancy Piglosi wont be the only one stating"we have to pass the bill to see what's in it"The same will go with the immigration.That's where 20$ an hour prevailing wage comes into play.

Wasn't this the same Pres. who said NO, LOBBYISTS will be allowed to influence this adm.? You know he's lying because his lips are moving !

based on some of these welfare takers that i have seen that worship obama...they will have to do a lot more with these people than help with language...but if i receive a call or notice from some navigator puke....i will hang up or just never respond to any written notice...they are getting 20 bucks an hour...let them figure everything out....why???????  BECAUSE THE HYPOCRISY OF A GOVERNMENT THAT REQUIRES EVERY CITIZEN TO PROVE THEY ARE INSURED....BUT NOT EVERYONE MUST PROVE THEY ARE A CITIZEN.....AND NOW ANY OF THOSE WHO REFUSE OR ARE UNABLE TO PROVE THEY ARE CITIZENS WILL RECEIVE FREE INSURANCE PAID FOR BY THOSE WHO ARE FORCED TO BUY INSURANCE BECAUSE THEY ARE CITIZENS.......thats why.

@AL,

That was very well put. A tongue twister for sure but made complete sense.

AND OF COURSE , WE WILL END UP FOOTING THE BILL. OH , BTW . THAT'S A VERY NICE PCTURE OF HILLARY . SO HER !

and you can bet they'll "navigate" them right to the register to vote page of Obamanationcare.

How come I have to read about this here, and my GOP Congressman never speaks out, or never has any well advertised, open to all and media, public town hall meetings?

Instead he has telephone meetings. They work like this. He instructs his staff to prepare brief answers to the questions most likely asked. Then he sends the questions to shills that call in and ask them. The Congressman reads off the prepared answers in a voice that makes you think he is originally thinking and speaking .

Feel free to call in to ask a question and get in the que, you just never get to ask it.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Al Goodwyn

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

C o r o n a V i r u s

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service