Tech company CEO who threatened to assassinate Trump . . . is no longer a CEO

What a funny guy! This would impress his liberal friends for sure!

Matthew Harrigan, who up until yesterday was CEO of a tech company called PacketSled, took to Facebook in the aftermath of the election and declared his intention to assassinate Donald Trump. Here is a screenshot of his second Facebook post on the matter:

Tech company CEO who threatened to assassinate Trump . . . is no longer a CEO

The first one said he was going to get a sniper rifle and perch himself where it counts, whatever that means.

Anyway, the PacketSled board didn’t get the joke, and Harrigan is now unemployed.

See? Trump is already killing jobs! Well, only of people who want to kill Trump.

Now clearly, Harrigan is an idiot and shouldn’t be treated as representative of all the people who oppose a Trump presidency. Even most of the protesters and rioters aren’t contemplating anything like assassination.

But I do think it says something about the atmosphere the Trump-haters have fomented, before the election to be sure but especially after it. You’ve got a guy like Joss Whedon going around saying Trump must not be allowed to serve a term - however he thinks he’s going to pull that off - and others acting like we’ve just elected the second coming of Hitler.

Harrigan now claims it was all just a joke:

“My recent Facebook comment was intended to be a joke, in the context of a larger conversation, and only privately shared as such. Anyone who knows me, knows that I do not engage in this form of rhetoric with any level of seriousness and the comment most certainly does not represent my real personal views in any regard. I apologize if anything that I said was either taken seriously, was offensive, or caused any legitimate concern.”

Best Regards, Matt Harrigan

Now maybe it was a joke, although his own board called the Secret Service on him, and rightly so. They’d be negligent not to in the event Harrigan actually went out and try to assassinate the president.

But more to the point, why did Harrigan think this would be a funny joke? I’d say in part he thought that because the left has now created such an atmosphere of hate toward Trump that people feel they can openly joke about such things and it will be widely well received by others.

PacketSled should be glad to have a board that recognizes there is no humor in joking about killing the president, and that would be the case if we were talking about Obama, Hillary or anyone. It’s not funny, and now you look like a total jerk. An unemployed jerk, that is.

Good luck in the next job interview asking why you left your last job. I’d love to hear how he explains that one. But maybe they’ll be understanding at Taco Bell.

http://canadafreepress.com/article/tech-company-ceo-who-threatened-...

Views: 580

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

lock him up

Hear something, say something! Tip of my hat to that board for alerting the Secret Service. So Mr ex-CEO, it was all a joke, I bet the Federal judge won't see the humor in that joke. Next job, driving a solid waste truck dumping garbage.

This idiot had friends in the CIA....NO WAY you're going to get me to believe he didn't know or understand the consequences of his arrogance.

We put up with Obama they can put up with Trump.

Trump is already purging the idiot CEOs out of the business sector.  

Back when we were still a nation, threatening a President  ( or anyone else) was illegal.

This screwball should not be just unemployed he should be facing jil time for his threat which did not sound like a joke , if I as a private citizen would have already been in jail waiting my trial

Mission accomplished, Harrigan now has his street creds as a Liberal. And the greater good is served by his being out of a job.

Mmmmm........ Okay, let's turn this around, change characters, and just imagine,  I had written this on Face Book about Obama...........think there would be a different reaction???     The man should not only be unemployed, he should be in Jail, seems to me this kind of thing "used to be" a Federal Crime.

They'd be arresting people right and left.

WHO THE HELL do these people think they are?  When is Secret Service going to start making some serious arrests?  

Senior Banker with BNP Paribas Group Calls for ISIS to Rape and Decapitate Melania Trump

The 2016 election has proven what most of us have known all along – that liberals are the most violent, repugnant, and hateful people ever.

Yesterday I did a piece on the CEO of a company who threatened to kill President-elect Trump with a sniper rifle.

These people have lost their damn minds.

If you can’t handle the outcome of a democratic election, you need to check yourself into a mental institution.

Liberals claim that Republicans are evil, hateful people.

The truth is – that is EXACTLY who THEY ARE, and nothing is proving that more than people like senior banker “Don King.”

This man claims to work for BNP Paribas Group and he called for ISIS to rape and decapitate Melania Trump.

Since this tweet was screen-captured Mr. King as made his Twitter private.

don-king

We believe that this type of violent and disgusting public comment should be considered a serious threat to the President-elect’s wife and should be investigated.

We also believe that Mr. King’s workplace should be made aware of his public comment, as he appears to be a man who violently hates women.

The number for BNP Paribas Group is 212-841-3000.

We reached out to Mr. King, alerting him that we were writing the story and asked for his comment.

We never heard back.

Lets hope it was because it is hard to make calls while quickly packing your bags.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service