Teacher fired after writing ‘Only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter’

While substitute teacher David Colin was supposed to be watching students in Rutherford County Schools, he was instead posting about his hatred for Donald Trump supporters on Facebook.

“The only good Trump supporter is a dead Trump supporter,” Colin allegedly wrote at 9:29 a.m. Nov. 9.

The post and others were forwarded this week to school officials, who made sure the disturbed teacher won’t be coming back, WZTV reports.

Another post to the sub’s Facebook account from Jan. 16 implied that violence is the only way for leftist radicals to fight against President Trump.

“I spent a lot of time today thinking about the state of this mess. There are huge numbers of people that are upset, mad, angry, (pretty much every negative word), but what I have not seen is a plan. Everyone is looking for leadership to start this off, but there is no one carrying the banner. Without that we will all settle in to becoming angry hateful people and there will be no solutions. So, where do we go from here? Rallies and demonstrations are pretty much futile, since the lunatics just laugh at us knowing we haven’t the guts to stand up and take the actions needed. Writing and complaining falls on deaf ears. Not until the first shot is fired will the recovery begin,” Colin allegedly wrote.

read more:

http://iotwreport.com/teacher-fired-after-writing-only-good-trump-s...

Views: 771

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

back to 7-11 for this clown

Relieved he was 'fired'; but he also should face jail time for inciting violence!!! Anarchist!

The SMALL number well organized and funded thugs attempting to use TYRANNY to repeal the outcome of the election WILL NOT SUCCEED!  If they were to succeed, the irrational mess imposed on us by Obama will continue, unabated.  The result will be the destruction of America - we will be bankrupted with all manner of "Free Stuff", the way they gain the support of the unaware, uneducated, masses.   

President Donald Trump is our President. We finally have a real, true American loving President who loves the American People and America, who is fighting for our safety and security. President Trump deserves our support, our prayers, our loyalty. The previous President Obama committed all kinds of murderous crimes against the American People, America and he hated America, he hated our Law Enforcement, he hated unity between our races. What in the world is wrong with this person? It is time for respect and honor to our new President Donald Trump. I support, hold great respect for President Trump. We must stand with him and all who support him. I speak life, blessings, protection for every Trump supporter.

I thought the skull bone was pretty much impermeable but in this instance, I think whatever he used for red dye leaked into his brain.  Or was he born that way?  How in the world did he get a teaching certificate?

Only a Gay man would be parading himself around with his hair colored with food dye. He is better unemployed then rubbing off any of his beliefs to our children!

This dude looks like a space alien.

SHOULD BE FIRED....! Teachers ARE SUPPOSED TO BE RESPONSIBLE and good CITIZENS...! NOT UNSTABLE LIBERAL IDIOTS CALLING FOR THE DEATH of people that support OUR PRESIDENT.....!! 

cartoon character goofy | Mickey Mouse Clubhouse:

He must have left his brain at home that day. And what is that red sht on his head?

Shows his mentality right there....!! RED streaks in his hair....?? Wow.....

Image result for cartoon of goofy saying wow

This is just another example of the nutcase demo supporters. If they think it's tough now, just wait till judgment day. 

Well I bet his parents are "REAL PROUD" that they wasted 4 yrs. of college money for their kid to become a MORON!! This is what they teach these "Snow Flakes" in college these days! You wonder why they still live at home & can't hold a job! Just more evidence that there are a lot of nasty "Hard Drugs" out there being consumed by Liberals! Well David, you have got a lot of time to "shoot-up" before your next "big gig!" I never knew Hitlery had a son??

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service