TEA PARTY MEMBERS HERE IS WHY TED CRUZ SHOULD NEVER BE THE REPUBLICAN NOMINEE FOR PRESIDENT

Ted Cruz, opportunist  that   he is, once again shows how devious, manipulative, and dishonest that he is.  Cruz, did not show up for the vote to audit the Federal Reserve because of his wife's deep involvement with Goldman Sachs and their indebtedness to Goldman Sachs.  The Federal Reserve bailed out Goldman Sachs during the financial collapse of 2008.  Goldman Sachs is closely tied to the Federal Reserve for all of its borrowing needs.  Cruz is over his head in big money donations from the people and companies that he refers to as "capitalists cronies on Wall Street",  and  that he criticizes. 

If Cruz had been in tune with the Republicans voters back in Texas, he would have known that this is an important vote for his constituency.  The Platform of the Texas Republican Party called for the Federal Reserve to be abolished.  Cruz did not come up through the grass roots, so he would not have known that.   He was appointed to office in Texas.  Then he latched on to the Tea Party to get elected as Senator.      

There is something about human nature that you can't hide for too long.  His colleagues in the Senate, have seen this part of his human nature, and realize that Ted is all about Ted and furthering his own ambition.  All of these people who have worked with him in the Senate say the same thing.  They don't trust him, not because he leached on to the Tea Party agenda, to get elected to the Senate, but because he is self promoting, self staging, and self serving.  Everything that Cruz did in the Senate was to gain popularity and notoriety, setting himself up to run for President.  

Ted Cruz has hidden many things about himself from the public.  First, that he ran for the Senate as a dual citizen of Canada and America. Second, he took the Senate oath to defend the Constitution, knowing that he owed allegiance to Canada at the same time.  You can't tell me that a Harvard Law School trained lawyer did not know he was a Canadian and an American.  If he had not with held this important information about himself, and his family, he never would have been elected Senator.  In my opinion, Cruz is fundamentally a dishonest person, in the way in which he approaches the practice of law, and the way in which he twists the Constitution to meet his personal agenda. 

Second, Ted Cruz has hidden, in his financial disclosure, that he and his wife had borrowed 1,000,000 dollars from his wife's employer, Goldman Sach, to finance his campaign.  Again, Cruz, the Harvard lawyer, plays dumb, and pretends that he did not know of this failed financial disclosure.  

Third, every opportunity that Ted Cruz gets, he is in New York, begging big money donors for money for his campaign.  Yet, he has the audacity to denigrate the people of New York and New York itself for its values.  

Fourth, there are bound to be even more things that we don't know about Ted Cruz, that would be pertinent to know, in considering a vote for Ted Cruz.  Cruz will never disclose these things unless he gets caught and is force to admit them.  However, he will always find a way to divert from his guilt, and point to others, or other reasons for his mistakes.

Ted Cruz does not deserve our Tea Party votes! 

Donald Trump is not beholding to any large donors,  lobbyists or special interests.  He is deserving of our votes, and he will MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN! 

As a side note, if Ted Cruz were to win the Republican nomination for President, he would be unelectable.  Hillary Clinton would win by a landslide.  Cruz will not attract Hispanic voters.  He has tried to identify more as a Caucasian than as a Hispanic.  He is insulted when you speak to him in Spanish. He makes it known that he does not speak Spanish, in spite of his Cuban father and his Cuban heritage. 

Most Hispanics in Texas say that would not vote for him as President because they don't identify with him as Hispanic.  He rejected his birth name, which is his father's name, and adopted a European nick name of "Ted" for Eduardo.  His driver's license lists his race as Caucasian.  Rafael Eduardo (Ted) Cruz seems to have a self identify problem. 

I hope Republican voters, starting with the Iowa Caucuses will  remember this discussion when they cast their votes.  Ted Cruz is deceitful and dishonest on so many levels, in spite of using "the body of Christ" to win over voters.   

Cruz has demonstrated what a deceitful, " Bible toting" crook that he is. He spoke like a Baptist preacher when he was in Iowa, trading on the deep Evangelical beliefs of the people of Iowa, wrapping himself in "the body of Christ". This is the way born again Christians speak, and Cruz used it to his advantage. At the same time, while he was talking about the "body of Christ", Cruz was apparently devising every under handed, mean, vile and crooked way to win the Iowa election.

"Ted Cruz is untrusted."

Views: 9951

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

"That class of your thoughts is so far out and I have be like you tha,t I was right you are for the communism"

Who said anything about being like me?  OR anybody else.  But, I get tired of wasting my time looking at jokes and comments that aren't even funny, and do nothing uplifting or informative.

Your the joke

I never put people down in any way

You JUST did

No I just told the truth

You better fix your eyes

Your the only person that was rude to me

I'm NOT the only person who's said they think your jokes are tacky.

You can't tell the truth if you had to

I do it to have people not the same stupid storys over and over because I'm real and you act like a communism

Bob...it's Communist...not communism.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service