Surrender Monkey Mitch McConnell Caves On Planned Parenthood

Before the battle to withdraw federal funds from baby body parts trafficker Planned Parenthood has even begun the Senate’s Republican Majority Leader, Senator Mitch McConnell, has already surrendered. 

In an interview with Lexington, Kentucky TV station WYMT McConnell announced “that funding the government Mitch McConnellis the top challenge facing him when he returns to the Capitol next week” and he would work with the White House to come up with budget levels to keep the government open past Sept. 30 without a rider defunding baby body parts trafficker Planned Parenthood. 

“The Senate Democrats have a big enough number to prevent us from doing things. They prevented us from doing any of the bills that appropriate money for the government, thereby forcing a negotiation when we go back in after Labor Day, which I’ll be engaged in with the administration and others to try to sort out how much we’re going to spend and where we’re going to spend it,” McConnell told WYMT. 

Now here’s the most amazing item of hypocrisy in the McConnell – WYMT interview; Mitch McConnell claims he “led” on the issue of stopping Planned Parenthood from dismembering babies and selling their body parts. 

“We just don’t have the votes to get the outcome that we’d like,” McConnell responded when asked about defunding Planned Parenthood. “I would remind all of your viewers: The way you make a law in this country, the Congress has to pass it and the president has to sign it. The president has made it very clear he’s not going to sign any bill that includes defunding of Planned Parenthood, so that’s another issue that awaits a new president hopefully with a different point of view about Planned Parenthood.” 

Views: 493

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dirty harry reid CLONE mcconnell is an asswipe of the first degree and needs to be REPLACED! PERIOD!

Sadly, NOT TRUE!  Reid would NEVER SURRENDER.  McConnell is the opposite.  At the first site of any resistance, McConnell and Boehner drop their weapons and raise the white flag of surrender!

Two more despicable "weak leaders" we have never seen before, NEVER!  Oh, I guess Nevile Chamberlain matches their treachery.  However, Chamberlain might have just been a HOPEFUL but IGNORANT elected leader! 

How does he justify helping Obama ram the "Help Iran Build Nuclear Weapons" treaty down the throats of the citizens? It is within his power to declare that this "agreement" is a treaty requiring ratification and to hold the vote on ratification so it can be killed. There is nothing that Tyrant Obama the Liar could do to stop him, but he chooses not to do this.

This man is the biggest pussy I have ever seen. He has absolutely no morals or convictions whatsoever! Make sure you wipe your lips suckey boy!!!

Randall, there is another one that is just like him, my own senator Cornyn.  We have one good senator in Cruz. 

Oh Kentucky will send him back as will Ohio with McConnell. Obviously some backwards people in those 2 states. Hell Ohio gave us Bamba twice.

“We just don’t have the votes to get the outcome that we’d like,” McConnell responded when asked about defunding Planned Parenthood." -Mitch McConnell

So who twisted your arm and forced you to run for and accept Senate majority Seat, Mitch!

You knew the mandates but still you accepted the responsibility and blew off the electorates' will (but "K" street sure will be taken care of, huh).

Useless political parasites are not the outcome WE THE PEOPLE like!

Flood his page, take yourself over to monkey mcconnell's page and tell him, call him for full effect.

Spineless POS.  Guess he thinks it's okay to kill and dismember babies - just like Nazis.   Since selling body parts is illegal, is it futile to expect anyone to actually follow the law?   What a legacy we will leave history.  A legacy of shame.

Goofy-goofy goofy------------------------------------------Just go ahead and pass it and if the goofball jerkhead black bastard SOB that is gonna veto it ---------so be it----------then it is his showing that what his true collors are--------and I mean that litterally!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was exactly what Cruz was trying to do, get the senate to vote and approve, then have the President and the rest of the senate to vote against, that would put them on record.  Hell no, McConnell and the rest of the RINOs said that Cruz was shutting down the government.  Now, McConnell has the opportunity for have the Democrats to vote against defunding Planned Parenthood, McConnell is letting them off the hook.  We have finally got Boehner in a very possible defeat to stay as Speaker and it is about time we get rid of McConnell. 

Rush Limbaugh Explains How Robert Mueller
Will Attempt To Financially Destroy President Trump

Special Counsel Robert Mueller has crossed President Trump’s “red line” after issuing a subpoena for documents related to the Trump Organization’s business dealings with Russia.

New York Times reports:

The special counsel, Robert S. Mueller III, has subpoenaed the Trump Organization to turn over documents, including some related to Russia, according to two people briefed on the matter. The order is the first known time that the special counsel demanded documents directly related to President Trump’s businesses, bringing the investigation closer to the president. […] The Trump Organization has said that it never had real estate holdings in Russia, but witnesses recently interviewed by Mr. Mueller have been asked about a possible real estate deal in Moscow. In 2015, a longtime business associate of Mr. Trump’s emailed Mr. Trump’s lawyer Michael Cohen at his Trump Organization account claiming he had ties to President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia and said that building a Trump Tower in Moscow would help Mr. Trump’s presidential campaign.

Radio host Rush Limbaugh theorized on his program Friday that one of Mueller’s true objectives is to financially destroy President Trump.

Partial transcript via Breitbart News:

And these requests, the subpoena for documents from the Trump Organization, I ask you again, what has that to do with the campaign and with collusion and with the Russians? They’ve already been looking into Trump business in Russia with the Miss, what is it, USA, whatever his pageant is.

Do you all remember during the early days of the campaign there was news that Trump, in a tax return something like 20 years ago, took a $900 million deduction that was granted and survived an audit by the IRS? Now, I forget the details. It had to do with losses that he had incurred in that year in building things. It was around 900 or $920 million deduction. I’ll never forget when it was reported because most people will never come close to ever having that in a lifetime, and to have a guy personally write that much off?

Anyway, I think Mueller wants that $920 million back. I think Mueller wants to prove that that was a faulty deduction. I think that they want to go back, they want to get Trump’s tax returns because they want to nullify that $900 million deduction, and then they want to collect 20 years of interest and penalties and wipe Trump out.

In the meantime, President Trump’s lawyers are in the process of negotiating with special counsel Robert Mueller to bring the Russia probe to an end, reports Rebecca Ballhaus and Peter Nicholas of the Wall Street Journal.

Mueller’s tentacles continue to reach further and further.

CNN reported that investigators are attempting to determine whether former Blackwater chief Erik Prince misled the  House Intelligence Committee about a meeting he had in Seychelles in January of 2017.

Prince is accused of using the meeting as an opportunity to establish a secret back channel with Russia.

Fox News’ Catherine Herridge spoke with one of President Trump’s personal lawyers about the new subpoena request by Special Counsel Mueller.

According to Herridge, Trump’s lawyer was unaware of the subpoena and said it may be a ‘wrap up’ subpoena or ‘clean up’ subpoena which may signal the end of the investigation.

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service