Surprise: Obama is Already Back And He's Supporting People Protesting Trump's Policies

When President Obama left the White House for the final time on January 20, he tweeted the following.

Hi everybody! Back to the original handle. Is this thing still on? Michelle and I are off on a quick vacation, then we’ll get back to work.

It was a short trip. 

In light of President Trump's recent executive order freezing refugee admission from seven different countries, countries originally identified by the Obama administration as terror hot spots, former President Obama is chiming in. From POLITICO

Kevin Lewis, spokesman for Obama in his post-presidency, said that Obama — who has been threading the balance between the tradition of presidents deferring to their successors and coming out against President Donald Trump on specific issues he considered core values — “is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country.”

It is Obama's first statement since leaving the White House.

“Citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake,” Lewis said.

“With regard to comparisons to President Obama’s foreign policy decisions, as we’ve heard before, the president fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” Lewis said. 

Notice how Obama failed to mention his historical and massive failures in Syria, Libya, Yemen and general Middle East region, which led Trump to this point. Not to mention the creation of ISIS, a direct result of President Obama's political decision to leave Iraq early. 

read more:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/01/30/surprise-obama...

Views: 606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BO never did any work but SCREW AMERICA! Him & Michael should be tared & feathered then fed to the pigs! Worthless is worthless. When are they going to prosecute those scumbags??

We knew that would happen.
Narcissists need an audience.
The only difference will be the lack of dual teleprompters.

Question for Barack how did you attend college as a foreign exchange student and can still be a president of the United States of America ?

S-h-h-h-h-h-h-h! No one is allowed to ask that. I think that decree was in either his 69th executive order........or in 69 of his executive orders. I forget. 

Was that when he was visiting the 57th state?

Yes, exactly.  ;-)

Oren, good bloody show, lad!
My trend of thought as well!
You just jump the gun on me,lol!
If this POTUS #44, elects to head a shadow government right there in DC as is reported or rumored before his farewell Marine One fly over the seat of governmental power in DC on their way to Andrews to board their plane to California and start a
Liberal Democrat constant barrage of criticism, sarcasm, biased reporting on the fledgling Trump Administration, I think President Trump and the DOJ as well as Congress should consider re-opening the birth certificate and eligibility issues of BHO. I, for one, share the doubts and misgivings of countless nay probably millions of fellow citizens who, up to now still doubt that BHO was really and truly eligible to run for the US Presidency, to begin with. For those who also doubt, the opinion and expertise of the following experts ought to be obtained: Mr. Alan Keyes, Atty Orly Taitz, Jerome Corsi,PhD, Sheriff Joe Arpaio and his chief investigator, Mike Zillow and the rest of their Cold Case Posse.
Correction: I wrote, Mike Zullo, but unbeknownst to me, the spell check on my phone misspelled the last name to, "Zillow", which is incorrect.
Correction: I wrote, Mike Zullo, but unbeknownst to me, the spell check on my phone misspelled the last name to, "Zillow", which is incorrect.

Trump Signs Orders That Would Allow Police Officers to Enforce Immigration Laws

http://teapartyorg.ning.com/forum/topics/trump-signs-orders-that-wo...

This one will piss off obama and his fellow-idiots...

United Arab Emirates’ Officials Praise U.S. President Donald Trump’s Moratorium

"The United States has taken a decision that ..."

The foreign minister to the United Arab Emirates, a Muslim-dominant country that borders Saudi Arabia and Oman, has come out in defense of U.S. President Donald Trump’s recently enacted moratorium on immigration from terror-prone nations.

“The United States has taken a decision that is within the American sovereign decision,” foreign minister Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan reportedly said during a press conference Wednesday alongside his Russian counterpart, Sergey Lavrov.

“There are attempts to give the impression that this decision is directed against a particular religion, but what proves this talk to be incorrect first is what the U.S. administration itself says … that this decision is not directed at a certain religion.”

“The is a temporary ban and it will revised in three months, so it is important that we put into consideration this point,” he added. “Some of these countries that were on this list are countries that face structural problems. These countries should try to solve these issues … and these circumstances before trying to solve this issue with the United States.”

Sheikh Abdullah also reportedly expressed support for the U.S. president’s proposal to implement safe zones in Syria.

“If the aim behind these areas is humanitarian and temporary and under an international umbrella, I think this is a basis we can work on,” he said.

However, he was not the first official from the UAE to speak out in defense of the U.S. president’s executive orders.

In a series of tweets posted Sunday, Dubai’s head of general security Dhahi Khalfan praised the “ban,” arguing that Trump had the right to do what was necessary to protect his constituents.

“We completely support Trump in his ban on entry to those who may cause a breach in America’s security,” he wrote, according to translations provided by the Jordanian news website Al Bawaba.

“Every country has the right to protect its security from anyone who could be dangerous for the safety of its people. Previous US administrations have embraced all the wanted men of the Arab world and those classified as terrorists … Trump what you’re doing is right.”

Included among those who disagreed with both Sheikh Abdullah and Dhahi Khalfan was Iranian President Hassan Rouhani, who reportedly lashed out at the moratorium, claiming that it was a sign the U.S. president did not understand politics.

“He [Trump] is new to politics,” he said. “He has been in a different world. It’s a totally new environment to him. It will take him a long time and will cost the United States a lot, until he learns what is happening in the world.”

Trump, who has previously signaled his intention to revoke the widely panned nuclear deal achieved with Iran by former President Barack Obama, would likely disagree.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/united-arab-emirates-officials-pra...

We can only hope it does piss off Obama

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service