Surprise: Obama is Already Back And He's Supporting People Protesting Trump's Policies

When President Obama left the White House for the final time on January 20, he tweeted the following.

Hi everybody! Back to the original handle. Is this thing still on? Michelle and I are off on a quick vacation, then we’ll get back to work.

It was a short trip. 

In light of President Trump's recent executive order freezing refugee admission from seven different countries, countries originally identified by the Obama administration as terror hot spots, former President Obama is chiming in. From POLITICO

Kevin Lewis, spokesman for Obama in his post-presidency, said that Obama — who has been threading the balance between the tradition of presidents deferring to their successors and coming out against President Donald Trump on specific issues he considered core values — “is heartened by the level of engagement taking place in communities around the country.”

It is Obama's first statement since leaving the White House.

“Citizens exercising their Constitutional right to assemble, organize and have their voices heard by their elected officials is exactly what we expect to see when American values are at stake,” Lewis said.

“With regard to comparisons to President Obama’s foreign policy decisions, as we’ve heard before, the president fundamentally disagrees with the notion of discriminating against individuals because of their faith or religion,” Lewis said. 

Notice how Obama failed to mention his historical and massive failures in Syria, Libya, Yemen and general Middle East region, which led Trump to this point. Not to mention the creation of ISIS, a direct result of President Obama's political decision to leave Iraq early. 

read more:

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2017/01/30/surprise-obama...

Views: 606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Don't know anymore than I read she'd gotten in a huff, because of all the rain and cold in California, and got ahold of Richard Branston, and he sent a Jet to pick her up & take her to his Carribean Island, haven't heard anything else.  Could be true, wonder how long it will be before she divorces him. Cannot verify.

We STILL don't know where the hell he was during the Benghazi attacks, he could be bothered to interrupt his vacation at Martha's Vineyard when Louisiana was deluged, golfing was more important, but THIS gets him to abandon his trip an come back and spread another layer of BS....   bo......go to hell.................SOON

He's such a total POS.  Let's forget him, thinking of him makes one nauseous!

I keep praying he'll have an "accident"

Related image

Prayed same thing for 8 solid years!!!!

FO.

Obama needs to tread softly as the treasonous bastard can still be hung for his actions against this nation.

I wish this were true, Bernard.

But keep in mind all the others who have been pushing for civil disobedience (Rosie, Madonna, CNN, etal) and those who fund them (Soros, CAIR, etal.)

Why aren't these folks being prosecuted?

I'm all for free speech -- but calling on murdering the president or blowing up the White House is generally a prosecutable offense.

And have we forgotten about sending Billary to prison?

This half breed bastard son of a Muslim freeloading POS and a white trash communist whore should keep his F--king mouth shut he is the EXpresident and is totally irrelivent he has all ready cost OUR country Lives and trillions of dollars and has killed police officers all over this country by his F--k up Racist backing of the SOROS backed black lives matter . He was never a real president he is nothing but Muslim Communist Kenyan that was  given the office by liberal dems and Big Business supporters 

Amen!!!!

Obomer's Tyrannical agenda has always been to destroy America, our economy, our freedoms  our security and our Constitution!!  I beg to know why he lasted, as our president,for 8 very long and very deceptive years ?!?!  I can only hope and pray that our elected senators and representatives in congress will finally wake up to the fact that "We The People" have spoken and will No Longer Tolerate Ongoing Corruption and Tyranny against Our Constitution, Our Freedoms , Our Economy, Our Security and America !!!!  They have Sworn to Protect Our Constitution and AMERICA !!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Judicial Watch->  Emails Show Dossier-Connected Obama State Dept Officials Set ‘Face-To-Face’ Meeting On ‘Russian Matter’ Shortly Before 2016 Election

Judicial Watch and the Daily Caller News Foundation on Thursday released 84 pages of documents showing Obama’s State Department was central to pushing the ‘Trump-Russia’ hoax shortly before the 2016 election.

The email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a very close associate to Christopher Steele, show them discussing a ‘face-to-face’ meeting in New York on a ‘Russian matter’ in September of 2016.

Via Judicial Watch:

Judicial Watch and The Daily Caller News Foundation today released 84 pages of documents, including a September 2016 email exchange between then-Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Coordinator for Libya Jonathan Winer, a close associate of dossier author Christopher Steele, discussing a “face-to-face” meeting on a “Russian matter.”

(In June 2016 Nuland permitted a meeting between Steele and the FBI’s legal attaché in Rome. Nuland told CBS News that the State Department knew about the Steele dossier by July 2016.)

According to an op-ed Winer wrote for The Washington Post in 2018, also in September 2016, “Steele and I met in Washington and discussed the information now known as the “dossier… I prepared a two-page summary and shared it with Nuland, who indicated that, like me, she felt that the secretary of state needed to be made aware of this material.”

A September 17, 2016, email exchange between Nuland and Winer – that was classified in the interest of national defense or foreign policy – discusses the political situation in Libya, but also brings up a “Russian matter:”

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 12:40:00 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Would like to discuss this and a Russian matter.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:31 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

In ny face to face?

Sent: September 17, 2016 at 1:56:05 PM EDT
To: Nuland, Victoria J
Subject: Re: Libya Update

Yes that was [sic] be good.

Sent: Saturday, September 17, 2016 1:58 PM
To: Winer, Jonathan
Subject: Re. Libya Update

Good. I’ll reach out when im there Sunday. [Redacted]

If Victoria Nuland’s name sounds familiar it’s because she has been on Judicial Watch’s radar for a long time and in many of TGP’s previous reports.

In December 2018, Judicial Watch released documents revealing that Victoria Nuland was involved in the Obama State Department’s urgent gathering of classified Russia investigation information and disseminating it to members of Congress within hours of Donald Trump taking office.

In a related lawsuit, Judicial Watch is suing the State Department communications between Ambassador Nuland and employees of Fusion GPS, as well as top ranking Department of Justice, FBI, and State Department officials.

“The Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President Trump with the Russia smear,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “These new emails further show that senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.”

Tom Fitton   @TomFitton

BREAKING: Obama State Department was central to the effort to target President @RealDonaldTrump with the Russia smear. New emails show how senior Obama State Department advanced the Russiagate hoax just before the 2016 presidential election.

Embedded video

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service