Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, says the Pledge of Allegiance once each week on Monday. “Last Monday, the student body recited the pledge in Arabic replacing ‘under God’ with ‘under Allah.’” One Nation Under Allah! Let that sink in.

How is this any different from pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler? Islam and Nazism are world-conquering ideologies. Islam’s ultimate goal is to take over the world by conversion, force, or forced conversion.

But who would have thought that the once-Christian West would denounce its heritage and embrace is world-wide enemy?

The following is from The Daily Dose, April 28, 2014:

The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15370/students-pledge-one-nation-allah...

Don't forget to bookmark or favorite our new URL or you will have sign in issues:

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

they must be smoking their legal pot..in this state.....my kids would have been pulled out in a heart beat...and a legal case would have been brought against the school for involving the school in un-American activities...what in the hell has gotten into the schools these days????

What has gotten in to the schoollllls Al, is very Liberal Teacher's Union teachers, and Principals.  Also, I would say Common Core is one of the problems as well.

Pack them up and send them across the ocean with a one way ticket.  This is sickening!!!!!!!!!

Any, ANY institute that pledges allegiance to Allah on this continent should receive a FULL ASSAULT by every Patriot within 500 miles of such an Anti-American Institute; in order to Preserve and Defend this Nation and Repel any National Security Threat.  

So terribly sad to say, I am not surprised that this can happen today in America. We are now pissing on the God of Creation, and woe be unto us... Stupid inhabitants of this Sinful Nation !

This is totally unexceptable! It is time that such teachers or administrators get canned and prevented from ever teaching in a class room. Better yet they should be tarred and run out of town on a rail! The Islamic mindset has no concept of Liberty or the Bill of Rights of the Individual. Look at Northern Africa and all the other Islamic nations, totally without any concept of Liberty; they are the arm pit of the world. They are totally of a Totalitarian mindset, it has no place in this nation! PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the heck. This is America not other countries.

Funny.  Our leadership has always claimed that we are at war with terrorism, not Islam.  Uh, what's the difference?  Duh.

Either the principal and the school board along with the teacher resign immediately or I along with thousands of other Patriots will file suit for reasons to include treason.

I am beyond offended.  Too many service men and women have died fighting terrorism and this is a slap in the face of every servicemember killed or wounded.

How many will join me!

This disrespect for God and our Constitution are the primary reasons that have caused God to perhaps, turn his attention to those who are actively seeking him and his Commandments. We have watched as the laws God gave to us slowly vanished from every State and City in North America, people seem to not have time for God or time to follow his ways, schools have erased God completely, parents no longer have time to attend church, children are no longer being baptized, children told they can't read the bible on their own personal time, to speak of God is not permitted in schools, prayer is prohibited before school sports, shirts bearing God's name are prohibited, people in government offices cannot display artifacts or wear visible jewelry making reference to God, solders are being refused religious counseling and world wide Christians are being murdered at will.

Courts and federal buildings are told to remove the stones bearing the Ten Commandments or forcibly have them removed, because a few atheist had complained, these same people wanted the word God removed from our currency, this request was recently shot down by our Supreme Court.

We need to get God back in the American home.

Hey Joe, have you noticed the extent to which good is called evil and evil is called good? I can remember in high school before every football game the announcer would say a prayer over the PA system. I guess thats pretty much outta the question these days.

I used to think it was unnecessary to home school, but as time goes by, it seems this country would be much better if we had small groups of students, meeting in homes (or pretty much anywhere except a public school). I grew up with a total of 11 teachers in my family, but everything has changed. We were taught History (not just for our State, but American history, government and World history). We also learned Geography and English grammar (just to name a few). But it is incredible to me, all the things I grew up knowing, because we learned it in school, and my own kids never heard of these things. And it's not because they didn't pay attention in school, it was just never even taught. Unbelievable. Unfortunately history does repeat itself, especially because of lessons that have not been learned

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service