Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, says the Pledge of Allegiance once each week on Monday. “Last Monday, the student body recited the pledge in Arabic replacing ‘under God’ with ‘under Allah.’” One Nation Under Allah! Let that sink in.

How is this any different from pledging allegiance to Adolf Hitler? Islam and Nazism are world-conquering ideologies. Islam’s ultimate goal is to take over the world by conversion, force, or forced conversion.

But who would have thought that the once-Christian West would denounce its heritage and embrace is world-wide enemy?

The following is from The Daily Dose, April 28, 2014:

The principal at Rocky Mountain High School in Fort Collins, Colorado, is facing a hailstorm of criticism from some very angry parents and residents.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/15370/students-pledge-one-nation-allah...

Don't forget to bookmark or favorite our new URL or you will have sign in issues:

Views: 1276

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Diedra,

"... remember separation of church and state..."

The nastiness of Islam shows here.  For its own purposes, it (Islam) is NOT a religion, but rarther a preferred lifestyle, and political movement, and everybody must play.  Except when it's convienient (freedom of religion) for it to BE a religion.  And THEN it's the Religion Of Peace, and everybody must accipt.  (spell convert)

It doesn't belong here in any of its disguises.  Telling EVERYONE that they MUST do anything will cause a great digging in of heels, and resistance.  Islam doesn't tolerate such.  Heads roll, stones are thrown, limbs are removed, without anesthettic, and eventually the resister dies.  Or what's left 'converts'.  

Sorry but the First Amendment does not say anything about "separation of church and state"

It is as follows :Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You just can't make any law affecting religion.

You are among many many people that think of it as "separation of church and state".

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. - See more at: http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/amendment.html#sthash.l7...
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances. - See more at: http://constitution.findlaw.com/amendment1/amendment.html#sthash.l7...

Good point.

I think someone who lives in that town should start a protest at the school and find out who gave them the words to say. I really don't think that it was the students themselves.

Underthe rules of translation. The name God in Arabic becomes Allah but Allah is not the God we serve. The language of the United States is English. Our pledge and our national anthem are in English. The pledge is never said in any other language but english. If we do not right the ship we may become a trilingual nation of english, spanish, and arabic

Steve, I think it's an atrosity that English is not made the official language of the U.S.A.  This is America and English is our language.  I agree with you.  Allah is not the God of our country that we serve.  If something is NOT done to stop this Islamic/Muslim infiltration in our schools, government and even our courts....we will be a Nation of Muslims within the next 25 years!  It's not the Mexicans that are the problem, except for illegal immigration and the cost to our country for all their hand-outs.  Our Muslim President is the problem; he will support anything Muslim...and he also has 6 card carrying members of the Muslim Brotherhood as Czars.  Also, as I mentioned earlier, the article has the name of the Princpal incorrect,  Google Mountain Mountain High School and you can get the number to the school and also the Principal's email.  His last name is Woodall.   I intend to phone them tomorrow.  Or at least email this article to the Principal...and request a reply with an explanation! 

The Muslims believe if you worship anything other than Allah.. you should be eliminated.   This is not ISlam.   What in heavens name are they teaching these students.   Maybe they would understand what they are saying. The girls/women teachers will be  sent home as they are not allowed in school.  The women/girls cannot drive.   Did they wear their Burkas  that morning.    The women/girls must be with a male relative if they go out.   If they approach males or have any contact the women/girls can be stoned/beheaded/beaten.   The men can rape you if they want, but the woman/girl can be put to death if she is attacked.    This school needs some serious help.    They take their freedoms and their country too lightly.

this is what's in store for our future generations,  my and your children & g'children and so on.!!!

take this bastard out and 'STONE' him!!! since he is soo in love with these idiots.

he must have children of his own.

how can any AMERICAN support these HETHERANS.

THEY MUST BE ON A DRUG HIGH.

WHY DO WE "AMERICANS" PUT UP WITH THE HATRED FROM THE HATE SPEWING imams.

GOD BLESS AMERICA !!!

LOCK & LOAD !!!

THIS IS FOR OUR FUTURE GENERATIONS.

OLD SARGE,'NAM VET,'68,'70 

I just sent an email to the principals secretary ...... I must have missed his/her name on the staff directory.   Maybe a good reason for not putting the name, now wondering what the name is !!!!!  You cannot just complain about it, you need to do something about it.   Let them know that it is NOT OK !

The Principal's name is Craig Woodall and his email is cwoodall@psdschools.org

I am emailing him tomorrow.  They have the name of the Principal incorrect in the article!

I saw his name when I googled, but I must have missed it on the staff administrator directory.   So I was not sure ......So I e mailed his secretary.   I was not my nasty self, but short, direct to the point and demanded a response, after I accused them of treason ! I told them  I have had enough of these people taking my tax money to indoctrinate our children !   And I told them I was sick of common core, cinco de mayo, the race card and this crap!     I was nice for me, I am usually very nasty! 

Wow, how many mistakes piled up here? Good lesson to double check the articles posted 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service