STOP Wrongfully BLAMING Republican "Leaders" and all this ASININE "RINO" & "Establishment" INSANITY.. --

WHO.. writes all this Anti-Republican PROPAGANDA to SpoonFEED into Conservative Pages.???. It's SO IGNORANT... Republicans have ZERO Power to Stop Obama from getting what he want's in a Budget Bill ! Their ONLY alternative is to force a Gov't Shut Down.. which WILL NOT WORK with Obama.. He's shown what he does if such a thing is TRIED.   GET OFF OF Republicans, PERIOD.. They are NOT the Problem.. Obama & Democrats are the PROBLEM.. And Blaming, Trashing and PRIMARYING our sitting Republicans WILL ONLY HELP Obama succeed..Also, this NOTION that Republicans "PROMISED" to Defund & Fix everything Obama, is NON-SENSE, period !

http://www.c-span.org/video/?c4558977/11315-re-spin-repubs-promised... 

Views: 1455

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Peter is insane to believe what he just wrote.  Just another liberal making excuses.  Your wrong.  The Rino's are paid to work with Obama and if you had a brain you would know it.  I have been around to long and knows what goes on.  So do you ranting to the liberals, stay away from the Tea Party!

100% pure insanity claiming all the mechanisms of congress give 0 power to GOP leadership, can't admit simple issue most Republicans are RINO we agree completely with Obama. DNC deeds & Republican deeds match 1 man fully committed has made a difference before throughout human history. Today's pols just excuse makers

Podunk got it right... Biblical portions of locust invaders throwing  the USA into a death spiral,,, pass it on:

Can we say “judge by deed and NEVER trust liars”?   Pathological liars are easily exposed if one just looks for consistency!   Our Maoist/RINO Government Accounting Office is either liars or cowards.  NOVEMBER EMPLOYMENT BLS DATA… w/f population 251,747,000, phony workforce 157,301,000 (62.48%), employed 149,364,000 working 34.5 hours instead of 40, “unemployed” 7,937,000 (5.05%) (Really???), want job BLS Sch. A1 5,636,000 (3.58%) (Not unemployed??).

First of all, 149,364,000 workers @ 34.5 hours are sharing full time jobs and needed 20,538,000 more jobs for full time employment.   Then, 7,937,000 Unemployed, 5,636,000 want jobs, and 20,538,000 not enough jobs totals 34,111,000 (21.69%) jobs needed for full time w/f employment… according to BLS published employment data!  That test is an astounding 4.3 times more unfavorable than reported to citizens!!  Using BLS $25.25/hr. wage @2080 hours ($52,520/yr.) determines $1.79 trillion annual lost “citizen” wages!   That’s $2.3 trillion lost productivity with 30% rounded employer tax/fringes!

A historical 12 year 1997/2008 average 66.50088% workforce comparison to w/f population would be 167,413,000… 10,112,000 more than reported and 4,476,00 net more considering those wanting jobs… totals 38,587,000 (23.05%) jobless... with $2.0 trillion wage and $2.6 trillion productivity losses with employer tax/fringes!    “Baby-boomer” workforce excuses must consider increased work life, 7 years of SSI, pension, and wealth pillage; 40/50 million welfare locust alien invaders, and other plunder against US citizens.    Bottom line $2+ trillion new citizen wealth generation plus another trillion welfare and infrastructure expenses eliminated by eliminating locust invaders and restoring productive infrastructure WILL RESTORE US PROSPERITY!

High treason must be stopped immediately by aggressive due process that begins with second oath Constitutional enforcement without reservation!

The rest of podunk's info on outsourcing infrastructure & jobs while in-sourcing highly taxpayer subsidized locust army of criminal workers...   Other than making promises to pay, we're a debt driven consumption nation doomed to bondage if we don't stop the treason NOW!   Check the made in labels!:::

Over the past 25+ years progressive Maoist/RINO monopolists conspired with government officials to move strategic US productive infrastructure, capital, and jobs to Communist China in exchange for slave labor and near zero regulation & taxation!  Supreme lawless legislative, regulatory, and color of law enforcement powers of “office” strangled US natural resources, obstructed productivity, and controlled supply and demand, while bulldozing and obliterating USA productive infrastructure!   Trillions WERE plucked from the USA and transplanted into Communist Maoist China as if moved from one US street to another, leaving the USA UNABLE TO PRODUCE WHAT IT CONSUMES with no pathway to recover the knowledge or capital loss!!   $18 trillion debt with hundreds of trillions in unfunded (bankrupt) pensions, compounded by 40+ million Maoist/RINO progressive government SUBSIDIZED alien welfare locusts throwing 38,537,000 citizens out of productive work into INESCAPABLE WELFARE and DAMNATION… is a $2.6 trillion undeniable annual kiss of death to the USA!!!

They ARE the problem, because they never do their job and stand up to the commie democrats. They have no backbone and are afraid of being called racist, when soetoro is the hateful racist. He knows it and is using it to destroy us. The bastard knows what he's doing.

Hear, Hear !!!!!!!     and TWICE AS LOUD !!!!!!!!!

They have done well in State elections and Legislatures even Governors but not so well in national elections. The R s start will around 140 electoral votes and the D s Start with around 230.

These are locked numbers is Big populous Blue States and Small population Red States. The first to 270 Electoral votes wins. Big hole to dig out of when the R s are fighting each other and not the D s. just saying 

Agree 1000%

THE LUNATIC RHINOS NEED TO SHUT DOWN THE GOVERNMENT AND NOT PAY THEM FOR BEING "OFF" OF WORK. THE LAST "SHUTDOWN" THE GOVERNMENT "ELITE" GOT PAID FOR N..O..T..H..I..N..G.  WHO IS THE IDIOT WHO WROTE THIS "BE NICE TO THE REPUBLIcants" ARTICLE.  SEND HIM TO SYRIA.  

Exercise the power of the purse, no back pay for not working during the shutdown, that will turn up the heat on Obama, we could probably last quite nicely with a ten year shutdown. Break the budget down in to small pieces, so Obama has the opportunity to fund solders pay, social security benefits, Medicaid, food stamps, etc... Obama will feel the pressure eventually with the line I'll sign everything or nothing. Republicans need a spine.

Boyd Conklin.

The House of Representatives could have denied Obama those funds to carry out his un Constitutional executive actions and that would take care of this last year that he will be in office. We, in NO way want a 10 year shutdown.. That of course could not be done.

It is about who blinks first, I really think the pressure against Obama after two weeks would be more than he and the democrats could handle. Remember the partial funding bills would be sitting in front of him. The federal employees going without pay for a few weeks would want blood from the leadership, like I said you need a spine to play hardball.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service