State Dept. tries to block Clinton email cases in court

The State Department asked to halt most of the judges prying into former Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton’s emails, filing papers Thursday proposing that the cases all be combined into one so that a single judge can oversee the government’s searches and released.

Admitting it’s “struggling” under the weight of the problem left by Mrs. Clinton’s decision to use her own email account, the State Department warned it might miss the January deadline for turning over all of her emails — and might not be able to process her former aides’ emails either — unless a single judge takes over and decides what they have to do.

“They are struggling to keep up,” Marsha Edney, a Justice Department lawyer handling the case for the State Department told Judge Reggie B. Walton during a hearing on one of 32 separate cases Thursday.

The administration faces the prospect of each of the 17 judges making demands on how and when they do searches. And any one of them could order the department to go back and try to recover the more than 30,000 emails Mrs. Clinton said she deleted as personal correspondence — a prospect neither the Clinton campaign nor the administration would relish.

read more:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/3/hillary-clinton-emai...

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No let the Judges urge for the emails.  It is time that this comes out and she is arrested. 

Ah yes...a single judge..as in one that is liberal treasonous commie that will do their bidding for a price....hard to keep track of more than one....there just might be an honest Constitutional one among them

THE STATE DEPARTMENT IS A BRANCH OF THE COMMUNIST CONTROLLED UN. ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR IS GETTING TROOPS KILLED LIKE IN FALLUJAH. THEY SHOULD BE TRANSFERRED TO THE FORESTRY SERVICE COAT THEIR HEADS WITH HONEY AND PLAY WITH THE BEARS.

SOAP sent you a message.
Listen to my new episode THE FOX FIX IS IN GET TRUMP at http://tobtr.com/s/7901707. #BlogTalkRadio

“They are struggling to keep up,” Marsha Edney, a Justice Department lawyer handling the case for the State Department told Judge Reggie B. Walton during a hearing on one of 32 separate cases Thursday.

That I Believe !!!!

Tough! They helped to create the atmosphere by which Hillary could get away with her baloney by not making her stick to the law. Not only that they allowed her assistants to get away with this as well.

God only knows what Hillary needed with a "Not For Prying Eyes Only" server. Besides everyone in the free world should be able to see what she has done, the Chinese and Russians probably already have, not to mention every terrorist group.

The State Department should have thought about that when they LIED to the judges by claiming they had turned over all the Emails... in fact, the judge needs to hold a host of State Department career officials in contempt and others for perjury... This attempt to stall should be met with a solid front requiring compliance and a stern warning ... failure will result in some seeing the world thru bars. .

The State Department needs to assign more resources to meeting the Courts deadlines... period. 

What amaze's me the most is how all these liars manage all the lies they tell....how could anybody keep track of one lie to the next,they must have some deep databases....but which volume of bullshit does one use to reference one lie to another.I reckon that's why they have secretary's

Teleprompters, canned speeches, and a host of staff members researching and checking former statements.

When a County Clerk in Kentucky fails to meet a Judge's deadline, she goes to jail.  Why not a CORRUPT Obama State Dept?  The threat of jail might accelerate their efforts.  If not, at least someone in the Hillary email debacle might see jail time!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service