State Dept. Recruits Muslim Foreign Service Officers at Jihadist Conf.

The Obama administration is covertly recruiting Muslims to work at the State Department as Foreign Service officers representing the United States in one of 265 American embassies, consulates and diplomatic missions worldwide.

It appears to be part of the administration’s Muslim outreach effort, which includes a variety of controversial moves. Among them Homeland Security meetings with extremist Islamic organizations, sending an America-bashing mosque leader (Feisal Abdul Rauf) who blames U.S. foreign policy for the 9/11 attacks on a Middle Eastern outreach mission and revamping the way federal agents are trained to combat terrorism by eliminating all materials that shed a negative light on Muslims.  Secretary of State Hillary Clinton even signed a special order to allow the reentry of two radical Islamic academics whose terrorist ties long banned them from the U.S.

Now comes news of a secretive State Department campaign, discovered in the course of a Judicial Watch investigation, to add Muslims to its roster. Presumably, the new recruits will be deployed around the globe to help the agency fulfill its mission of promoting the country’s international relations. The campaign seems to be headed by Mark Ward, the Deputy Special Coordinator in the State Department’s Office of Middle East Transition.

Ward held a 90-minute seminar at a recent convention sponsored by two groups—Muslim American Society (MAS) and the Islamic Circle of North America (ICNA)—with known ties to radical Islam. Both nonprofits are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood, which is known as the parent organization of Hamas and al Qaeda. In fact, the Investigative Project on Terrorism reports that MAS was founded as the U.S. chapter of the Muslim Brotherhood which strives to indoctrinate the world with Islamic Sharia law.      

Yet there was a U.S. State Department official, side by side at a radical Islamic powwow in Chicago with a number of speakers who advocate violent jihad.

read more:

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/01/state-dept-recruits-musli...

Views: 639

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe another term for that includes Truth, Freedom, Liberty and  "Justice".  It is preservation of life for those who recognize evil and wicked people and they know they must deal with it or plan on dying by murderers that have been allowed to infiltrate America.

ENOUGH TALK ALREADY ...WE'VE ALREADY SEEN THAT TALKING GETS US NO WHERE ...WE HAVE CONTINUALLY BEEN DEFENDING A CONSTITUTIONAL GUARANTEE FOR HOW MANY YEARS NOW?? AND DOING IT EVERY YEAR !!! WHEN ARE WE GOING TO GIVE UP ON RHETORIC AND START TAKING BACK OUR COUNTRY IN THE ONLY WAY LEFT....   ARMED AGGRESSION MANDATED BY THE CONSTITUTION!!! ~~SILENCE~~ IS DEAFENING! ANYONE REALLY READY TO PUT THEIR ASS ON THE LINE LIKE I DID OVERSEAS FOR 12 YEARS?? YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING TO IDIOTS THAT HAVE A PUPPETEER WAVING THEIR SIGNING HANDS ON DOCUMENTS THAT WILL FEMA CAMP US ALL!!!!     i DOUBT THAT THEIR ARE 3 PEOPLE ON HERE THAT WILL ACTUALLY DO ANYTHING MORE THAN TALK ON HERE AND BLOW HARD....SAD ...     OH WELL I GUESS YOU GET WHAT YOU DESERVE WHEN THEY COME KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR!!!

We need real leaders now. It would almost have to be military lead to work. I keep praying that there is some organization, already planning and have the resources to make it happen and happen fast. The last thing our country needs now is a long drawn out revolution on our soil. I think many people are as frustrated as I am and you are, but just where do you start?

Go to alerts@email.wnd  and look at the article: Is Allah the Antichrist?

MUSLIMS ARE KILLING AMERICANS ALL OVER THE GLOBE FOR THEIR IDEALS!! DAMN LOOK AT ALL OF THEM WE HAVE IN OUR OWN COMMUNTIES THAT ARE SUPPORTING THIS ACTION OVERSEAS!!! YOU REALLY THINK THAT THERE ARE GOOD MUSLIMS AND BAD MUSLIMS???THEY ARE ALL IN BED TOGETHER ....JUST WAIT AND SEE...IT WILL ALL BR REVEALED.....BY THEN IT WILL BE TO LATE TO TAKE YOUR AMERICAN WAY OF LIFE BACK!!

I GUESS BO IS DOING THIS BECAUSE HE IS SUCH A BRILLIANT GUY. . HE FIGURES IF HE PUTS ISLAMIC
PEOPLE IN OUR EMBASSIES , NOBODY IS GOING TO BLOW THEM UP . PURE GENIUS !!!!!

I hop that you didn,t  thank that obama would do nany thing that was with in the law he is nothing but a lier. that is the only thing he knows how to do well.he dont know how to run a free nation . the only thing he wants is to be a dictater over us. I am one X army man that took the oath to pertect the freedom of the usa  and i will stand.TO all of the poeple out there that dont beieave in god and that his son died on the cross to pay for ower sins please read the bible and learn and ask god for forgivness and admit your sins and he will . Becourse we the poeple will need his help.      It saids in the bible that this will all happpen and that nations will turn one one another and brothers will turn on each other and kids will turn on there mothers and fathers  .So please read and put your trust in god becourse i can tell you first hand the he will help you he saved my grand son . HE works in very differnt ways than we do . he is the only one that can .Now i am not saying to lay down and let this want to be dictater  run over you like a steam roller we the poeple need to stand together and help all of us real americans out there         god bless all fight hard leave long

the way I see it we need to get him out as fast as we can ,, talking will not get it done.. we are going to see this the USA go down so fast, to one will control it....People need to scream at our congressmen day and nigh untill it is done. Too the people can do a sit down, means no one go to work untill he is out , and that vice president as well and give Hillary Clinton a one way ticket to the USSR ...pray people that is all we have right now...

GOD BLESS   in JESUS NAME

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service