Starbucks' brand perception has plummeted since it announced plan to hire refugees

Image result for starbucks overpriced and overrated memeStarbucks' brand has taken a beating since the company announced plans to hire 10,000 refugees worldwide in the next five years in response to Donald Trump's executive order intended to prevent refugees from entering the US. 

The coffee giant's consumer perception levels have fallen by two-thirds since late January, according to YouGov BrandIndex.

The perception tracker measures if respondents have "heard anything about the brand in the last two weeks, through advertising, news or word of mouth, was it positive or negative." In Starbucks' case, perception is still overall positive, but significantly lower than it was prior to CEO Howard Schultz published a public letter outlining the company's plans to give refugees jobs. 

"We are living in an unprecedented time, one in which we are witness to the conscience of our country, and the promise of the American Dream, being called into question," CEO Howard Schultz wrote in a letter to Starbucks employees about the plan.

YouGov says that there's reason to believe backlash will impact the chain's bottom line. Two days before Starbucks' announcement, 30% of consumers said they'd consider buying from Starbucks the next time they were craving coffee, the highest proportion in nearly a year. Now, the percentage is down to 24%, according to YouGov. 

read more:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/starbucks-brand-perception-plummeted-...

Views: 623

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Good going America Patriots   And Tea Party, I'm just surprised that their still any of them still open with all their Anti-Gun ,Anti -Cop, Anti Free speech   and their Pro- Black lives  Crap     and Pro-Soros !! .

I told you, I was not going to go there any more? 

Schultz is a refugee from real values. He is a bigot who pretends he is against bigotry of the wandering violent.

Have my morning coffee as I sit before my computer, with my dog beside me, drinking my cup of "Joe." I made it myself and didn't cost me $5 either.

Their You go Keith that's what i like to and throw some in a to go cup and your good to go  . As well as you are that much richer  and i haven't backed any of these Anti American  and Pro NWO  Jerks !! and that just about covers most of the big fast food chains .

DITTO

Image result for thumbs up animation

Thank You Dear Lady !

I've discovered that McDonald's "McCafe" offers equally good or better alternatives to Starbucks, at half the price, easier access and without the smugness of the "baristas", or the thought of further enriching the
Arrogant Schultz!

Their coffee epitomizes Libs.  

Over priced, poor, non-genuine taste, mostly false advertising, hype and so called "marketing" built this Company. Yes, we were sold a "bill of goods". The CEO's horrible attitude shows his lack of concern for his own people, who will soon be out of a job.

May they fail, and soon.

NEVER STARBUCKS !

There has been layoffs at 3 starbucks around this area of California all long time employees and most of them legal Mexican-American citizens in favor of illegal aliens most from centeral America and middle eastern countries.

The INS will soon be getting their coffee at those starbucks and asking questions of those middle easterner and it wont be about the coffee served at starbucks ! Where is your green card ? And NO ! We don't want to see your California drivers license given out to illegals by the state of California ! That California drivers license only proves you are here ILLEGALLY ! And NO ! we don't want to see your voter registration cards given out with those California drivers licenses it just proves the state of California is going against US Constitutional law and giving out voter cards to non-US citizens !   

That is good, But I think they are being re- imbursed from the left for their Loss.

This is the THIRD time they have gone against their customers.

I stay clear of them.  There are other places to get your desserts and coffee.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Chip BokPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service