By Martin Fisher, CAN News Correspondent.  The Southern Poverty Law Center has once again come under fire, along “Amazon Smile,” for its anti-Christian targeting, this time by a prominent Christian legal scholar whose organization he said was slandered.

Mike Farris of the Alliance Defending Freedom joins other Christian organization leaders who are calling out the SPLC as a far-left partisan group that uses slander against organizations they disagree with.

Of particular concern to Farris is the “Amazon Smiles” charity program that dropped the ADF from their list of beneficiaries. The program allows Amazon shoppers to share 0.5-percent of qualified purchases to listed organizations.

Amazon based its rejection of the Christian legal group on information obtained through the SPLC “hate map,” which claims to locate proven hate groups across America.

The ADF is not the first to be booted from the Amazon Smiles program based on the SPLC "hate map."

The SPLC is currently being sued by the D. James Kennedy Ministries, which suffered a similar fate after it was dropped from the “Amazon Smiles” program.

The "hate map" was also the cause of a violent act in 2012, when Floyd Corkins shot a security guard at the headquarters of the Family Research Council after finding their name on the SPLC "hate map." Corkins was sentenced to 25 years in prison.

In a May 3 letter obtained by Christian Action Network, Farris noted, “Although the SPLC did good work many years ago, it has devolved into a far-left propaganda machine that slanders organizations with which it disagrees and destroys the possibility of civil discourse in the process.”

“Once the SPLC identifies an ideological opponent, its goal is to ruin them,” Farris added.

Christian Action Network President Martin Mawyer agreed with Farris’ assessment, saying, “It absolutely is slander. It is a political attack strategy using a so-called 'hate map' that is disguised as a non-partisan, unbiased community service to locate dangerous hate groups.”

Mawyer added that with many organizations of outstanding Christian testimony on that list because of a bold stand for Biblical truth, there is a silver lining to the fact that CAN is also in the same SPLC cross-hairs as DJK Ministries, the FRC and the ADF.

“It is important to remember that they are intentionally distorting information in order to slander all of God’s people who are boldly standing for Biblical truth,” Mawyer added.

Farris quoted SPLC Senior Fellow Mark Potoki as saying, “Sometimes the press will describe us as monitoring hate crimes . . . I want to say plainly that our aim in life is to destroy these groups, to completely destroy them.”

https://www.christianaction.org/blog_management/our-views/splc-hate...

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Southern Poverty Law Center is Anti-Christian and Jewish People / Anti-Israel-Yisrael / Anti-Zionism / Antisemitism / Anti-USA Capitalism and Constitution!! And, they're all muslim brotherhood members and Sympathizers!!

Please Pray for Israel-Yisrael / Christian Nation United States of America, and our Christian Earth Everyday “Pray Without Ceasing.” ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ) Everyone, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Good morning Kristi,

I can understand more of the why Steve asked me to help, as a MOD. I would under one condition, I would help this site and this is how it will be. I would be a Administrator, directly under Steve and Dee, no others would have any say so of what I do.

The use of the D word you keep editing, under Christian Faith, is not violating any TPCC Rules at all. You see Steve had to know I am not Jewish, so why would he ask a bimbo blond like me to help? Its because there are hundreds of Christians here at this site, they do not post blogs because some with their Jewish values do what is being done to the point they do not even post a comment any more.

Dee is correct, this site is dying, and I can understand why Dee feels that way &, not so long ago, she stated we were shi*ing up this site. Ok fine, I am not Jewish, I do not hold the same perspectives in Faith, Christian Values and Jewish Faith does not work out so well in the same Church, Two different people, Sorry but this is true. So, fact the D word used in a Christian Formatted forum does not violate TPCC Rules. I will contact Steve over this issue.

And by the way I did let Steve know dad would make a very good site Administrator.

I will reply to you tomorrow!! I am going to bed now!! God Bless all my Sisters and Brothers in Christ Jesus-Yeshua and Your Families and Friends!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

You are correct Mrs. Morgan, you did not violate any rules as long as it is withing Religion.

The Talmud has several writings, it is clearly stated within "Talmud- The Da****d" research this.

Thank you Tom,

I did ask Steve who is the boss here, about this, so, thank you.

LOL Tif

Who is a Jew... according to Scripture:

"28  A man is not a Jew because he is one outwardly, nor is circumcision only outward and physical. 29No, a man is a Jew because he is one inwardly, and circumcision is a matter of the heart, by the Spirit, not by the written code. Such a man’s praise does not come from men, but from God.…" (Ro 2: 28-29)

"Circumcise yourselves to the LORD And remove the foreskins of your heart, Men of Judah and inhabitants of Jerusalem, Or else My wrath will go forth like fire And burn with none to quench it, Because of the evil of your deeds." (Jer 4:4)

"Behold, the days are coming," declares the LORD, "that I will punish all who are circumcised and yet uncircumcised..." (Jer 9:25)

"It is not as though God's word has failed. For not all who are descended from Israel are Israel." (Ro 9:26)

For he is not a Jew, which is one outwardly; neither is that circumcision, which is outward in the flesh... A true Jew is one who is circumcised inwardly by the Spirit of God... He is a new creation made not after the outward appearance of the FLESH but born again of the Spirit of Life in Christ.

Know who you are... ye are not flesh and blood alone... ye are a new creation, if ye are born again of the Spirit of Life... your flesh is not your own... it is the purchase of God in Christ ... ye are the son's and daughters of Christ... flesh of His Flesh and bone of His Bone.

That is the revelation that the Angels desire to look into... but cannot.  As they are not the sons and daughters of God.  Be ye transformed, by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove/do... the good, acceptable and perfect will of God. ( See: Ro. 12:1-2)  We must reexamine how we look at life, our flesh and this temporal world must be transformed; too, acknowledge who we are now.  We are born-again creations, the living, breathing, Body of Christ, in the Earth... by faith thru the Grace of God new creations. 

In Christ there is neither Jew nor Gentile... but one Body, one faith, one Lord of us All... We are the family of God... Jew and Gentile alike... being transformed by the Word of God, thru faith, and by Grace... too, become ONE Body... even as God is One.

That is sweet Kristi Ann, nice real nice, I myself i am dying in anticipation of the reply.
LOL Hank...:)-

The Press is part and parcel, joined at the hip, with the SPLC... The SPLC has morphed into a HATE GROUP on its own accord... hating anything American, Capitalist, or Christian.  Stop shopping with Amazon and use other online services that do not engage in political activism... Amazon is rapidly becoming an agent of extreme left-wing politics. 

Yes, Mr. Nelson,

This is a hate group, and as you well know it is Government Funded.

Good morning Kristi,

I was just doing some thinking. You know,  its not my fault I was not born Jewish, and its not my fault that the political system is the way it is.

My husband is Jewish.......oh my god!!!, this means My Children are Tribal Jewish Red Necks.

Its the End of the World As We Know It.

Tif...

Behold all things old become new... When we are born again the natural order and relationships we had in this world are transformed... we become new creations, no longer identified by the flesh and the temporal order of this world... we become one ... in Christ with God.  One faith, one baptism, one with the Body of Christ... our Lord and God.

If your children are Christian... their true identity is no longer defined by the flesh... it is defined by the Spirit of God in whom we have our life and being.  Read all of Romans Chapter 8. The Law no longer holds us captive... we no longer serve the flesh but live in Christ by the SPirit of Life we fulfill the Law of God in the Spirit... for the law is spiritual and cannot be served or fulfilled by the flesh.  See: (Romans 7: 22-25)

If, like Da!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Sen. Chris Murphy: ‘The Real Second Amendment Isn’t Absolute

Sen. Chris Murphy (D-CT) tweeted Saturday there is a “real” Second Amendment and an “imaginary” one and he believes the real one is “not absolute.”

Murphy, “I support the real 2nd Amendment, not the imaginary 2nd Amendment. And the real 2nd Amendment isn’t absolute.”

The statement was a precursor to his call for banning “assault rifles” in the wake of the Santa Fe High School shooting, even though “assault rifles” were not used in the attack.

Murphy said the “real 2nd Amendment…allows Congress to wake up to reality and ban these assault rifles that are designed for one purpose only – to kill as many people as fast as possible.”

Gov. Greg Abbott (R-TX) said the Santa Fe High School attackers used a .38 revolver and a shotgun to carry out his heinous acts. Therefore, a ban on “assault rifles” would have done nothing to prevent the attack from occurring or the tragic loss of life from taking place.

It should be noted that Saturday was not the first time Sen. Murphy called the essence of the Second Amendment into question. On August 6, 2013, Breitbart News reported that Murphy told MSNBC’s Rachel Maddow that “The Second Amendment is not an absolute right, not a God-given right. It has always had conditions upon it like the First Amendment has.”

Murphy did not grapple with the words, “Shall not be infringed.”

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2018   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service