SPLC- Funding Huge Lawsuits Against Judaeo Jewish Faith & Christian Groups

Over the last few years, the SPLC has used its enormous bankroll to fund lawsuits against Christian and Jewish groups and Tea Party Individuals that are effective or whom the SPLC wants to make a strategic “example” of. For example, last year, the SPLC used the courts to shut down the counseling service JONAH, a Jewish group helping people who wanted to leave the homosexual lifestyle. SPLC has recently announced a lawsuit against Mat Staver and Liberty Counsel, a Christian-based legal service.

Of course, the SPLC also sues purported neo-Nazi and similar groups (usually relatively small and impotent), and then uses those “wins” for huge fundraising.

The Southern Poverty Law Center also funded the purge against big mouth Alex Jones, the next target is Tea Party sites that do not support open borders, or are Trump Supporters.

https://www.splcenter.org/20170925/hate-god%E2%80%99s-name

This Southern Poverty Law Center is a Jewish Foundation, but not under Christ, they are of the Old Order of the Talmud.

Many Jews do not accept gays, most feel that Christ has shown a path, and this should be respected. In Israel, many argue that gays and transgenders should not be allowed to pray at their Holy Wall, Jerusalem's Wailing Wall as it is known in Hebrew (כתל המערבי/KOE-tehl ha-mah-ah-ra-VEE), or Temples.

There is a religious war taking place, and it is far from being over.

Views: 105

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The Southern Poverty law center is full of Extreme Left-wing Liberal's and Anti-Christian and Jewish People / they hate our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and Israel-Yisrael!!

The Southern Poverty law center is muslim brotherhood members and Sympathizers just like the ACLU ANTI-CHRISTIAN LEFT-WING UN-American!!

United We Stand with Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Dear Kristi Ann, I wish I was there when those who teach you the word, Judeo, there is no such word in our Jewish Faith. The word is Judaeo, understanding the true Jewish world and that of a political agenda is not faith.

You say, they hate our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America and Israel, they are Israelis, and they are the political left. They do not have rights to say Our Christian Nation, Jewish Laws is not Christian.

The European Union (EU) is a political and economic union of 28 member states, they, most of them, do not even follow the Hebrew Bible, or Christianity.

They are of  The Children of Ahasuerus, they are the children of the Wandering Jew the curse of Cain.

These are Gods actions against Jews who hate Christ, and betrayed God's Son.

There is No Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America,  if you are a follower of the Old Order. If you are, you should put away the Talmud, and never let it be seen again, by God.

Oppps, Tom got spammed....:)

LOL Tif

They also have gone after Dr. D. James Kennedy Ministries. (SPLC)

Seems like these Jewish Lawyers have it going on....:)-

I did find that news story Jean, I am trying to post it, but this site is messing up again and I can not post it yet. The SPLC is also connect to Apple and Amazon.

I don't know Tom, I kind of like it when Kristi Ann spams my blogs, it puts a smile on my face because its the same old stuff, Pete and repeat sat on a fence Pete fell off and who was left?
Repeat....LMAO....:)-

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service