Soros-Linked Former Clinton Staffer Behind 'Organized' Townhall Protests

Confirming the suspicions of Republican Chair of the House Committee on Oversight, Jason Chaffetz's comments last week, that protesters were an organized mob, FreeBeacon reports show that a group founded by a former Hillary Clinton campaign staffer is behind 'The Townhall Project' and its parent company is located at the same address as an organization funded by liberal billionaire George Soros.

As a reminder, two weeks ago we observed that according to Chaffetz, town-hall protests are far from spontaneous, organic events, and were in fact carefully orchestrated events, which saw protesters "bused" in from afar:

Chaffetz shot back, and told KSL that the raucous reception he received at Thursday evening's town hall meeting was "bullying and an attempt at intimidation" from a crowd opposed to President Donald Trump's election. More importantly, the republican accused paid interests (here the name of George Soros has been heard frequently in recent months) of orchestrating the rising protests and violence at Republican townhalls. Chaffets said the crowd that filled the auditorium at Brighton High School in Cottonwood Heights and spilled over into a protest outside, included people brought in from other states to disrupt the meeting.

"Absolutely. I know there were," he said, suggesting it was "more of a paid attempt to bully and intimidate" than a reflection of the feelings of his 3rd District constituents.

"You could see it online a couple days before, a concerted effort in part to just cause chaos," the Utah Republican said Friday.

"Democrats are in disbelief that they have nothing but flailing and screaming to deal with this."

Democrats have insisted that recent town hall outbursts against Republican politicians occurred organically, likening them to the Tea Party.

read more:

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/soros-linked-former-clinto...

Views: 747

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

One Republican congressman's plan to deal with town hall disrupters
Rep. Matt Gaetz prints speech on giant boards

PENSACOLA, Florida (CNN) - Rep. Matt Gaetz has a plan.

The Florida Republican, like other lawmakers around the country, is holding events in his district Thursday and is worried about protesters.

The thought has crossed Gaetz's mind that protests could completely disrupt him from being able to speak at all at his town hall. So he's created what his staffers call the "non-verbal town hall," reminiscent of a scene from the movie "Love Actually."

Gaetz has printed out part of a speech that gets some of his message across onto giant boards that he will hold up if he is unable to get a word in.

The signs thank the crowd for allowing him to serve. Some of them preemptively call out "professional liberal protestors" for trying to disrupt him from talking to voters. The signs are heavy and take two trips out to be loaded in a car to accompany him Thursday.

Gaetz has a 12-hour blitz of meetings with constituents through part of his district in northwest Florida. Tuesday and Wednesday, his staffers were planning their events, as the calls kept coming in.

"The phones are ringing off the hook because they sent a campaign to call and harass us today," Gaetz's chief of staff, Amanda Cogan, told CNN.

It's one of several campaigns to protest the freshman congressman. Some dissenters call the office upset about a bill Gaetz introduced in early February that aims to kill the Environmental Protection Agency by 2018 (he thinks the money and responsibility should go to the states), or his unwavering support of President Donald Trump and his plans to do things like repeal and replace Obamacare.

Gaetz pronounces his name like it sounds from the phrase "open the flood gates" -- and that is exactly what he plans to do Thursday. The congressman from Florida's panhandle has been planning this day since December, soon after he was elected and sworn in. He is 34, single, and the son of former Florida state Senate President Don Gaetz. He has seen his Republican colleagues met with protests and boos at their town halls in the days leading up to his.

"I think part of the job in public service is not just living in your own echo chamber where you talk to your own supporters about their views," Gaetz told CNN. "But where you give people the opportunity, who disagree with you, to step forward, yell at ya, wag their finger in your face, and the job of the public servant is to take it. And that's exactly what we're going to do."

While Gaetz knows about multiple plans to protest at several of his nine events, he's not letting them stop him from holding public meetings and a town hall in Santa Rosa county, part of his district of about 750,000 people.

'I won't melt'

Gaetz met with his mostly female staff in a temporary office in Pensacola two days before what he calls "Open Gaetz Day."

Huddled around a conference table, the team poured over every detail of the day that starts at 7 a.m. and has no scheduled end time for his 7 p.m. town hall. There will be raffle tickets to randomly draw the names of the people who will get to ask questions, to show that there is no favoritism. There is a discussion of whether or not people who show they live in the district should get priority entry. They talk about whether the radio station he'll be doing a live interview has the capability to take live caller questions.

One thing Gaetz is concerned about: signs. At one event, there is no stage and possibly big crowds.

http://www.abc17news.com/news/politics/one-republican-congressmans-...

It is insulting to me to have these 'paid' protestors in many instances, compared to The Tea Party! The Tea Party people have integrity and are 'informed and not manipulated by MSM. We do not need CNN telling us what to believe or think!

Anna,

It is insulting they only wish they could have a following like the Tea Party, so they have to pay but they can never copy as the Tea Party is moral and doing to save our country.

and what congress doing about this?

Every representative knows what there town hall meetings are, the people also know if they every went to a town hall meeting.  It is to intimidate our representatives.  Chaffetz  was aware this was not his constituents.

So now what have to bring your ID to get into your town hall meetings?? 

Yes...  ID should be required for Town Hall Meetings... These meetings are held for the people from that TOWN to meet with their Federal Rep... dah!  As such, these meetings should be reserved first for members of the local town and then other Republicans... since they are Republican Town Hall Meetings... to inform Republican's... they should be limited to Republicans.

However, some RINO's deliberately side with the opposition and attempt to use such phony  meetings as a lever too insist that he is supporting his constituents when he goes against the conservative nature of the Party and his own constituents.

Obama and Soro's are behind all these protests.  They have a book out to help the people seem real and how to argue and interrupt.  Get Soro;s and it may stop he is the money behind it.

HOW ABOUT FIGURING OUT HOW TO USE THEIR PLAY BOOK AGAINST THEM ??  TURN IT AROUND ON THEM !!  PEOPLE NEED TO GET AHOLD OF THE BOOK AND LOOK AT IT MAYBE WE CAN TURN IT ON THEM !!!!!

Liberty Headlines

Pols & Bureaucrats Use Disappearing Message Apps to Cloak Actions

Understand this, don't know how it works, know why it is being used - on both sides -

I know that Soros paid them to go in there against all republican reps!

SOROS and his BILLIONS are the main reasons for these "GOOF BALL" Leftists disrupting the "TOWN HALL MEETINGS" and the once honored and typical American  CIVILIZED MEETINGS with their Elected Officials.

The answer is to have ALL people coming to the meetings show their RESIDENCY IDs or some other qualifying Licenses to have access to the meetings. The LEFTISTS are trying to destroy our VALUES AND TRADITIONS and will do anything to DISCOURAGE US FROM ATTENDING INFORMATIVE MEETING VENUES !!!!

SOROS should be CHARGED WITH INTENTION TO DISRUPT FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHTS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS !!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Robert Ariail

Political Cartoons by Chip BokThe cartoonist's homepage, pnj.com/opinion

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service