Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

From G.W. Snyder, Sir,  Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798.

You will, I hope, not think it a Presumption in a Stranger, whose Name, perhaps never reached your Ears, to address himself to you the Commanding General of a great Nation. I am a German, born and liberally educated in the City of Heydelberg in the Palatinate of the Rhine. I came to this Country in 1776, and felt soon after my Arrival a close Attachment to the Liberty for which these confederated States then struggled. The same Attachment still remains not glowing, but burning in my Breast. At the same Time that I am exulting in the Measures adopted by our Government, I feel myself elevated in the Idea of my adopted Country. I am attached both from the Bent of Education and mature Enquirer and Search to the simple Doctrines of Christianity, which I have the Honor to teach in Public; and I do heartily despise all the Cavils of Infidelity. Our present Time, pregnant with the most shocking Evils and Calamities, threatens Ruin to our Liberty and Government. Secret, the most secret Plans are in Agitation: Plans, calculated to ensnare the Unwary, to attract the Gay and irreligious, and to entice even the Well-disposed to combine in the general Machine for overturning all Government and all Religion.

It was some Time since that a Book fell into my Hands entitled “Proofs of a Conspiracy &c. by John Robison,”1 which gives a full Account of a Society of Freemasons, that distinguishes itself by the Name “of Illuminati,” whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural; and who endeavor to eradicate every Idea of a Supreme Being, and distinguish Man from Beast by his Shape only. A Thought suggested itself to me, that some of the Lodges in the United States might have caught the Infection, and might cooperate with the Illuminati or the Jacobine Club in France. Fauchet is mentioned by Robison as a zealous Member: and who can doubt of Genet and Adet? Have not these their Confidants in this Country? They use the same Expressions and are generally Men of no Religion. Upon serious Reflection I was led to think that it might be within your Power to prevent the horrid Plan from corrupting the Brethren of the English Lodge over which you preside.

I send you the “Proof of a Conspiracy &c.” which, I doubt not, will give you Satisfaction and afford you Matter for a Train of Ideas, that may operate to our national Felicity. If, however, you have already perused the Book, it will not, I trust, be disagreeable to you that I have presumed to address you with this Letter and the Book accompanying it. It proceeded from the Sincerity of my Heart and my ardent Wishes for the common Good.

May the Supreme Ruler of all Things continue You long with us in these perilous Times: may he endow you with Strength and Wisdom to save our Country in the threatening Storms and gathering Clouds of Factions and Commotions! and after you have completed his Work on this terrine Spot, may He bring you to the full Possession of the glorious Liberty of the Children of God, is the hearty and most sincere Wish of Your Excellency’s very humble and devoted Servant.

There is a lot of nifty stuff posted by your own Government....:)

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798..

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am not giving up, either. I hope he enters into a retrospective phase sooner rather than later.

What I'm saying is don't look on the surface of the water & expect to know what's going on with the sharks. I think there is a strong possiblity that this is what is really transpiring. "Are The Deceivers Being Deceived By Their Own Game?"

Inforwars,

You know dog gone well, whats up, I will review the video, but I was looking over a video in the network files, and the information and documents are 100% correct, a mater a fact they are 110% correct, and it deals with a little O treaty...for "The Formation of the United Nations, 1945 Treaty", and thats what it was.

The information has been confirmed, and so far Donald Trump has not spoken about it, "International Monetary Fund and the World Bank (July 1944) " in my view this will be a epic find  to expose it, will be just naughty.

I beg to differ ... I believe the polls clearly show Trump's approval ratings going South... and with the people already weary of institutional corruption and phony rhetoric, it will be very difficult to regain their confidence and trust once it is lost.

Be forewarned Pres. Trump... reneging on promises and or twisting them to mean something else than originally promoted will turn the populace against you so fast it will make your head turn... Keep your word or loose the trust of the American People.

'' polls clearly show Trump's approval ratings going South...'' ....... ? ? ?

You are clearly watching  '' cnn ''  &  the main stream media '' ... ! ! ! !

If I want a  '' FAVORABLE POLL ''  on   '' ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION '' .....

I TAKE THAT POLL IN A .....

'' SANCTUARY CITY '' .... or ... '' A DEMO CONTROLLED STATE ''

IN THE REAL WORLD HIS APPROVAL RATINGS ARE INCHING ..... '' UP '' .... ! !

AND HE WILL ...... '' MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN '' ...

IT TAKES TIME TO CANCEL & REDUCE '' EIGHT-YEARS '' OF DESTRUCTION

KEEP  THE  FAITH

WITH THE HELP OF

PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

&

''  W E   T H E   P E O P L E  ''

Making a comparison between Trump and Jackson cannot be a fair and accurate one.

Jackson's United States and Trump's are two totally separate environments as is the world today compared with nearly two centuries past.

Of all the people running for president in the election of 2016 who would you have preferred? Think back, and then choose the man or woman, regardless of party or lack of one. Who would that be?

Trump, in my mind, was the best choice. Huckabee, to me, was a close second. But this is only my opinion.

No one is perfect. I don't expect anyone to be. I do, however, expect them to be honest and honorable, and willing to tackle the task at hand, a worker rather than a mere talker.

While I don't necessarily agree with Trump on everything, Obamacare bs for one, and Dreamer bs for another, and only one MOAB for a third, and his choice for Chief of Staff for a fourth, and especially for not prosecuting Obama and Clinton and company.........nuff said but there is more, I do realize he has only been in office for three months.

I hope he pulls a Sampson. We have had enough of asses jawboning, pretending to be what they never had any designs on being.   It is a miracle that we at least lived through eight years of Obama, and that Clinton was prevented from following him.

To tell you the truth, I think Trump, out of the whole wad of folks running, was the only one who could have beaten Clinton. The only one.

My view. 

Tif;

Yeah, I know what's going on. Trump never got the customary new Presidential honeymoon, they have attacked him harder since he took office than during the election. He has never been a politician before so what exactly are they attacking him over? They are attacking him because he wasn't properly vetted by the deep state who, under normal circumstances controls the office.

If either Bush or Clinton would have gotten in office, everything would be peachy keen. The CFR doesn't invite media moguls to their banquets because they are liberals, in spite of what some talk show hosts would lead you to believe. They invite them because they are controlled so that the information the public gets is controlled.

Trump drops a few bombs and all of the peace loving liberals are singing Trump's praises? Horsefeathers. Church Committee exposes Operation Mockingbird in the seventies - CIA has infiltrated the media. It's exposed - big deal; no one goes to prison, they get a slap on the wrist & told not to get caught again.

CIA, like the media, answers to the CFR. A-G-E-N-D-A. Welcome to Operation Mockingbird 2.0.

How deep is the deep state? DEEP. All the threats to impeach Obama, all the threats to repeal ObomneyCare, never happened. Why? Because they control the vertical, they control the horizontal.

Look at it this way - Trump is one guy walking into a thieves' den of deceit. He's still trying to figure out who he can trust and who he can't trust and there are a lot fewer in the first category than there is in the second.

That's the reason I think he has some fancy maneuvering just to survive. Granted, he apparently backtracked on some of his campaign promised concerning Assad by apparently supporting an obvious false flag operation. However, we are not in a war. It may all be theatrics. It's quite possible that he is baffling them with BS. He also could be folding to their agenda. That is why I think it will take a year or two before we have a clear indication what direction he is going with this.

InfoWarsTV1,

My take on Trump is that he undoubtedly received a lot of information after becoming president some of which has caused him to modify his stance on what he can do and when he can do it.

He needs competent honest people around him to confide in, get their advice on matters, and then proceed. He is a smart man, smart enough to know that he can't  simply play cowboy with his own six gun, and that he needs allies if he expects to truly live up to all of his campaign promises.

He mentioned the big mess Obama left him. I think that mess is wider and deeper than he imagined and there are so many playing in the slop it is difficult to launch any clean up effort that would be both effective and please his supporters at the same time. And this is in addition to what he must face with everyone testing him, berating him, and threatening him with impeachment.

Your last three paragraphs pretty much sums up what Trump is facing. However, unlike some, I think his strike against Assad was needed and it along with the MOAB on Isis demonstrated that he isn't going to take any sh-t from anybody.

Deep State?  You bet.  And the corruption in this country alone would disgrace America to its foundation if it were uncovered and openly dealt with.  It is worse, and more widespread, than any conspirator theorist could ever imagine.

This is truly a sick planet we have allowed, and I mean severely sick.  To the point of fatal.

My view, and I hate that is.  

Dale; very deep:

"General Wesley Clark: Wars Were Planned - Seven Countries In Five Years"

"Cheney, Rothschild, and Fox News’ Murdoch to drill for oil in Syria, violating international law"

http://www.nationofchange.org/2017/01/15/cheney-rothschild-fox-news...

There is the excuse & then there is the real reason. I agree with what Trump said on the subject while on the campaign trail. Other than that, I agree with you completely.

My comparison between Pres. Trump and Andrew Jackson was meant to be rhetorical... Of course, Trump cannot be Andrew Jackson... dueling and fisticuffs... are no longer an acceptable means to deal with disloyalty,  treachery, and corruption.   What I viewed, early on, during the Campaign was a man of principal, of original and singular vision, a man, willing to wade into the swamp, (overwhelming odds and corruption), and too fearlessly take all comers on... Head on.  A trait Andrew Jackson was known to possess.

Yes, Trump was and remains the only choice ...  Bush I and 2,  were also the only choices, but that doesn't mean America has to wait for the next election to ask for a better deal.  No, we need to hold Trump to his word, and where he has over committed or misspoke, he needs to tell us, in terms that make sense. Pres. Trump doesn't need to mimic the failed political class, by attempting to twist what he said, during the campaign, into something materially different. 

Pres. Trump needs to be honest and up front with America... He should explain to the American People why he hasn't prosecuted Hillary, Bill, and many others... He should address why he can't finish the Wall as promised or get Mexico to pay for it. If that explanation is a feckless Congress, one unwilling to support him... tell the people openly.. . Name, names, and ask the people to get rid of the obstructionist in Congress if that is the problem.

In any event, don't piss on America and tell us its raining.... If Pres. Trump finds the Intelligence Community lied to him... be forth right, inform the public, and dismiss the offending authorities ... The same for the DOJ and FBI.  If a Federal Judge acts inappropriately and it impacts our national security or economy... immediately, draft impeachment charges, and send them to the House, for action... 

Inform the public on what is happening... ask them to demand action from Congress.  There are many things Pres. Trump can do, to gain the support of the public, too explain the problems he faces, and the reasons behind his reneging or postponing his campaign promises.  Let the Public know the reasons and attach names too those working to obstruct his programs... In fact, keep an active list on the White House website listing the status of his key campaign promises and those who are obstructing their passage or implementation.

Colonel;

I've been following this guy for a while, I think he has a grip on the situation so far:

"Robert David Steele is an American activist and former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine services case officer."

Enjoyed the video. Agree with a lot of it due to the common sense of it. I disagree with a lot of it due to the fact that Steele is stating only his opinion, based on his association with the CIA and other government people he knows.

The President is presented information unbeknownst by Steele that is preserved for his eyes only. That too, is subject to doubt concerning the accuracy of it and the integrity of those who gather it and pass it along.

J.D. Tractor, as a matter of fact, sells its name, logo, color scheme and reputation to other companies who then manufacture and sell a cheap version of it in the retail markets. Why? In order to make a lot of easy money off of their name.  Is this a deceitful practice? Of course it is, but the name of the game is profitability. Money.

Many common folks are aware that money controls virtually every single game being played around the planet, and that includes the game of politics. Especially politics.

We are not going to change a damned thing by talking about what money controls what politician. Trump is there because of the people who put him there. If big money doesn't like it they will have him removed one way or another.

By the way. If you commoners like me want to buy a J.D. riding lawnmower, do not go to your favorite box store to catch one, because the one you buy is not a J.D. It is one in name only.

Similar to McCain claiming to be a conservative.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service