Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

From G.W. Snyder, Sir,  Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798.

You will, I hope, not think it a Presumption in a Stranger, whose Name, perhaps never reached your Ears, to address himself to you the Commanding General of a great Nation. I am a German, born and liberally educated in the City of Heydelberg in the Palatinate of the Rhine. I came to this Country in 1776, and felt soon after my Arrival a close Attachment to the Liberty for which these confederated States then struggled. The same Attachment still remains not glowing, but burning in my Breast. At the same Time that I am exulting in the Measures adopted by our Government, I feel myself elevated in the Idea of my adopted Country. I am attached both from the Bent of Education and mature Enquirer and Search to the simple Doctrines of Christianity, which I have the Honor to teach in Public; and I do heartily despise all the Cavils of Infidelity. Our present Time, pregnant with the most shocking Evils and Calamities, threatens Ruin to our Liberty and Government. Secret, the most secret Plans are in Agitation: Plans, calculated to ensnare the Unwary, to attract the Gay and irreligious, and to entice even the Well-disposed to combine in the general Machine for overturning all Government and all Religion.

It was some Time since that a Book fell into my Hands entitled “Proofs of a Conspiracy &c. by John Robison,”1 which gives a full Account of a Society of Freemasons, that distinguishes itself by the Name “of Illuminati,” whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural; and who endeavor to eradicate every Idea of a Supreme Being, and distinguish Man from Beast by his Shape only. A Thought suggested itself to me, that some of the Lodges in the United States might have caught the Infection, and might cooperate with the Illuminati or the Jacobine Club in France. Fauchet is mentioned by Robison as a zealous Member: and who can doubt of Genet and Adet? Have not these their Confidants in this Country? They use the same Expressions and are generally Men of no Religion. Upon serious Reflection I was led to think that it might be within your Power to prevent the horrid Plan from corrupting the Brethren of the English Lodge over which you preside.

I send you the “Proof of a Conspiracy &c.” which, I doubt not, will give you Satisfaction and afford you Matter for a Train of Ideas, that may operate to our national Felicity. If, however, you have already perused the Book, it will not, I trust, be disagreeable to you that I have presumed to address you with this Letter and the Book accompanying it. It proceeded from the Sincerity of my Heart and my ardent Wishes for the common Good.

May the Supreme Ruler of all Things continue You long with us in these perilous Times: may he endow you with Strength and Wisdom to save our Country in the threatening Storms and gathering Clouds of Factions and Commotions! and after you have completed his Work on this terrine Spot, may He bring you to the full Possession of the glorious Liberty of the Children of God, is the hearty and most sincere Wish of Your Excellency’s very humble and devoted Servant.

There is a lot of nifty stuff posted by your own Government....:)

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798..

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

George Washington was a Conservative Christian Patriot!! Our Founding Fathers believed in Christ Jesus-Yeshua and the Holy Bible too create our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America!!

United We Stand with the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America, Divided We FALL!! I am Pro-Israel-Yisrael / Pro-USA / Pro-Life!!

Please Pray for the Holy Land of Israel-Yisrael and our Judeo-Christian Nation United States of America Everyday!! "Pray Without Ceasing." ( 1 Thessalonians 5:17 KJV )!!

Happy Shavua Tov ( Good Week ) Everyone!! Am Yisrael Chai Adonai forevermore Israel-Yisrael!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ) Everyone, YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Hi Kristi,

I do pray, not for anything in ways, may not be understood by many. I know very little of Israel, I do know that this Government is using that country, I can not share what was filed, but I do not believe that these people really care about race or religion, other then using them and their faith to full fill a agenda for money.

Hello Kristi;

If you haven't read this yet, I think you would enjoy it very much:

https://www.amazon.com/Way-Pilgrim-Continues-Shambhala-Classics/dp/...

The link above is NOT working or it's missing!! It's not found on Amazon!!

Love Always and Shalom ( Peace ), YSIC \o/

Kristi Ann

Hey Inforwars...........:)

Why? What happened?

Trump hangs portrait of Andrew Jackson in Oval Office

By Max Greenwood - The Hill

Trump hangs portrait of Andrew Jackson in Oval Office
© Getty Images

President Trump hung a portrait of Andrew Jackson in the Oval Office on Tuesday, The New York Times reports, an apparent nod to the populist sentiments of the new administration.

Trump's rise has often been compared to the populist election of Jackson, including by some of the new president's own team.

Chief White House strategist Steve Bannon called Trump’s inauguration speech on Friday “Jacksonian,” saying it struck the populist and patriotic tones Jackson was known for.

Trump has also expressed admiration for the seventh president, as well, calling Jackson “an amazing figure in American history — very unique so many ways,” through a spokesperson last week.

Jackson, a former military officer and U.S. senator, was known for his fiery temper and bombastic rhetoric. After he lost his first presidential bid in 1824, for example, he claimed the system was “rigged.”

Jackson’s legacy is also rife with controversy. He signed the Indian Removal Act of 1830, paving the way for what is now known as the "Trail of Tears" shortly after his presidency ended, in which the Cherokee Nation was removed from its lands east of the Mississippi in the massive forced migration.  

Last year, the Treasury Department announced plans for a new $20 bill that would bump Jackson's portrait for that of Harriet Tubman. 

I think it has much more specific implications:

"You are a den of thieves-vipers," Jackson told them. "I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out!"

http://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/social-credit/item/the-histo...

My hero... a true Christian and man of war... a leader and a doer.  One way or another when Andrew Jackson spoke people would be compelled to action... fisticuffs or parliamentarian action, he didn't care which... he used... He would get the job done.

Ronald A. Nelson Col.USA (Ret

I SEE SOME OF THAT IN TRUMP TOO

I visited Jackson's home when I was a kid. My great, great, great, great grandfather was Captain Henry D. Allen who fought under Jackson in the Battle of New Orleans in 1815. It was the final battle of the War of 1812, which explains why Jackson hated bankers so much - same link:

"Nathan Rothschild, of the Bank of England, issued an ultimatum: "Either the application for the renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war." Jackson and the American patriots did not believe the power of the international moneylenders could extend so far. "You are a den of thieves-vipers," Jackson told them. "I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out!" Nathan Rothschild issued orders: "Teach these impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to Colonial status."

The British Government launched the War of 1812 against the United States. Rothschild’s plan was to impoverish the United States through this war to such an extent that the legislators would have to seek financial aid... which, of course, would be forthcoming only in return for the renewal of the charter for the Bank of the United States. Thousands were killed, but what does that matter to Rothschild? He had achieved his objective; the U.S. Congress granted the renewal of the Charter in 1816."

http://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/social-credit/item/the-histo...

Eisenhower warned us of the military industrial complex, I would refer to it the military financial complex.

Captain Allen has a park named after him in Lexington, Alabama.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

HOT TEA VIDEO

BREAKING: The Hillary Clinton Investigation
Just Caught Fire

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service