Somethinng New: To George Washington from G. W. Snyder, 22 August 1798

From G.W. Snyder, Sir,  Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798.

You will, I hope, not think it a Presumption in a Stranger, whose Name, perhaps never reached your Ears, to address himself to you the Commanding General of a great Nation. I am a German, born and liberally educated in the City of Heydelberg in the Palatinate of the Rhine. I came to this Country in 1776, and felt soon after my Arrival a close Attachment to the Liberty for which these confederated States then struggled. The same Attachment still remains not glowing, but burning in my Breast. At the same Time that I am exulting in the Measures adopted by our Government, I feel myself elevated in the Idea of my adopted Country. I am attached both from the Bent of Education and mature Enquirer and Search to the simple Doctrines of Christianity, which I have the Honor to teach in Public; and I do heartily despise all the Cavils of Infidelity. Our present Time, pregnant with the most shocking Evils and Calamities, threatens Ruin to our Liberty and Government. Secret, the most secret Plans are in Agitation: Plans, calculated to ensnare the Unwary, to attract the Gay and irreligious, and to entice even the Well-disposed to combine in the general Machine for overturning all Government and all Religion.

It was some Time since that a Book fell into my Hands entitled “Proofs of a Conspiracy &c. by John Robison,”1 which gives a full Account of a Society of Freemasons, that distinguishes itself by the Name “of Illuminati,” whose Plan is to overturn all Government and all Religion, even natural; and who endeavor to eradicate every Idea of a Supreme Being, and distinguish Man from Beast by his Shape only. A Thought suggested itself to me, that some of the Lodges in the United States might have caught the Infection, and might cooperate with the Illuminati or the Jacobine Club in France. Fauchet is mentioned by Robison as a zealous Member: and who can doubt of Genet and Adet? Have not these their Confidants in this Country? They use the same Expressions and are generally Men of no Religion. Upon serious Reflection I was led to think that it might be within your Power to prevent the horrid Plan from corrupting the Brethren of the English Lodge over which you preside.

I send you the “Proof of a Conspiracy &c.” which, I doubt not, will give you Satisfaction and afford you Matter for a Train of Ideas, that may operate to our national Felicity. If, however, you have already perused the Book, it will not, I trust, be disagreeable to you that I have presumed to address you with this Letter and the Book accompanying it. It proceeded from the Sincerity of my Heart and my ardent Wishes for the common Good.

May the Supreme Ruler of all Things continue You long with us in these perilous Times: may he endow you with Strength and Wisdom to save our Country in the threatening Storms and gathering Clouds of Factions and Commotions! and after you have completed his Work on this terrine Spot, may He bring you to the full Possession of the glorious Liberty of the Children of God, is the hearty and most sincere Wish of Your Excellency’s very humble and devoted Servant.

There is a lot of nifty stuff posted by your own Government....:)

https://founders.archives.gov/documents/Washington/06-02-02-0435

Frederick-Town (Maryland) Augt 22. 1798..

Views: 409

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If Pres. Trump is going to split from the GOP he had better do it early... in the next 90 days... as he needs to file in every State and territory if he wants his name and others in his new party on the ballots of the States and territories. 

If the GOP continues to fight Trump I would say he needs to split now... taking the freedom, tea party and conservatives with him... which he can use to broker a deal in crowning a new Speaker of the House and Majority Leader in the US Senate. 

Donald's threat to split the GOP may just swing the feckless GOP leadership into his camp... The GOP Leadership has effectively isolated him and forced him to capitulate on many of his plans. The swamp is overwhelming him and it appears he doesn't have the fire power necessary to get the job done.

Sessions and Comey are both woefully inadequate... and apparently unwilling to prosecute the criminal cabal found in both political parties.  The swamp seems secure and growing... not shrinking.  It may well be time for Pres. Trump to put out feelers for establishing a new party.

It would seem propaganda is nothing new either. Thomas Jefferson's discussion of Adam Weishaupt, the founder of the illuminati for the House of Rothschild:

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/anti-masonry/jefferson.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

Quite the different picture than that of Scottish professor John Robison wrote of in "Proofs of a Conspiracy" that Rev. Snyder shared with Washington.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Robison_(physicist)

http://www.newswithviews.com/Cuddy/dennis192.htm

(click "Additional Titles" at top for other parts)

It would also appear that we have been in the struggle against global domination since the beginning:

"Nathan Rothschild, of the Bank of England, issued an ultimatum: "Either the application for the renewal of the charter is granted, or the United States will find itself involved in a most disastrous war." Jackson and the American patriots did not believe the power of the international moneylenders could extend so far. "You are a den of thieves-vipers," Jackson told them. "I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God, I will rout you out!" Nathan Rothschild issued orders: "Teach these impudent Americans a lesson. Bring them back to Colonial status."

The British Government launched the War of 1812 against the United States. Rothschild’s plan was to impoverish the United States through this war to such an extent that the legislators would have to seek financial aid... which, of course, would be forthcoming only in return for the renewal of the charter for the Bank of the United States. Thousands were killed, but what does that matter to Rothschild? He had achieved his objective; the U.S. Congress granted the renewal of the Charter in 1816."

http://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/social-credit/item/the-histo...

We tend to think of the American Revolution as a singular event against the shackles of tyranny but that isn't completely accurate. We have been in a struggle against global domination since before this country was founded:

"The Atlantic Revolutions were a revolutionary wave in the late eighteenth and early nineteenth centuries. It was associated with the Atlantic World during the era from the 1770s to the 1820s.

In long-term perspective, the revolutions were mostly successful. They spread widely the ideals of republicanism, the overthrow of aristocracies, kings and established churches. They emphasized the universal ideals of the Enlightenment, such as the equality of all men, including equal justice under law by disinterested courts as opposed to particular justice handed down at the whim of a local noble."

"Enlightenment" - as in illumnati. As in the first stage of global domination is to destroy established power structures, which is exactly what is transpiring now, oddly enough.

“Jack Ruby testimony to the Warren Commission:

”they're going to take over this country with a whole new form of government."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/ruby_j1.htm

Not if I can help it.

Mrs. Powel of Philadelphia asked Benjamin Franklin, “Well, Doctor, what have we got, a republic or a monarchy?” With no hesitation whatsoever, Franklin responded, “A republic, if you can keep it.”

http://www.bartleby.com/73/1593.html

Hey you, Infowars, I know why you sent me and Hank those links, its because I am a girl and dog gone noseyyyy, and its so cool that this was kind of hidden from the public, because they would really freak to know all this stuff is TRUE  !!!! And our Government Players are liars.....!

Hi Tiff;

There is only one way to get them to freak:

"Promote then as an object of primary importance, Institutions for the general diffusion of knowledge. In proportion as the structure of a government gives force to public opinion, it is essential that public opinion should be enlightened."

George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796
Although I would have felt more comfortable if he would have chosen another word  other than "enlightened".
XD

Fourth of July, 1826: This Day In History

"Thomas Jefferson and John Adams die"

http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/thomas-jefferson-and-joh...

Yep, I have this photo of Washington

You  left out something Inforwars, Bavarian Illuminati

Founding Fathers George Washington and Thomas Jefferson both wrote letters concerning the Bavarian Illuminati. Was the Illuminati a danger to the security of the United States? A look at the historical records.

You see, they knew, and  it scared them, because of the evil connected to it, Washington wanted to be free, of England, their world is about to be exposed, and you know what, its all true. I will save the good stuff for a new blog.

http://www.illuminatirex.com/founding-fathers-bavarian-illuminati/

Tif;  Weishaupt was the Bavarian illuminati.

"Meyer Rothschild began to realize that in order to attain the power necessary to influence and control the finances of the various monarchs in Europe, he would have to wrest this influence and power from the church, which would necessitate its destruction. To accomplish this, he enlisted the help of a Catholic priest, Adam Weishaupt, to assemble a secret Satanic order.

Adam Weishaupt was born February 6, 1748 at Ingoldstadt, Bavaria. Weishaupt, born a Jew, was educated by the Jesuits who converted him to Catholicism. He purportedly developed an intense hatred for the Jesuits. Although he became a Catholic priest, his faith had been shaken by the Jesuits and he became an atheist. Weishaupt was an ardent student of French philosopher Voltaire (1694-1778). Voltaire, a revolutionary who held liberal religious views, had written in a letter to King Frederick II, ("the Great"):"

http://www.redicecreations.com/specialreports/2005/08aug/redshield....

"Weishaupt's radical rationalism and vocabulary were not likely to succeed. Writings that were intercepted in 1784 were interpreted as seditious, and the Society was banned by the government of Karl Theodor, Elector of Bavaria, in 1784. Weishaupt lost his position at the University of Ingolstadt and fled Bavaria."

"After Weishaupt's Order of Illuminati was banned and its members dispersed, it left behind no enduring traces of an influence, not even on its own erstwhile members, who went on in the future to develop in quite different directions."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_Weishaupt

They would have you believe that the illuminati just folded when they were exposed. The House of Rothschild obviously didn't fold so their strategy only had to be revamped. As I pointed out earlier, Mazzini was Italian & the second leader of the illuminati, at which point they incorporated organized crime, which explains why the CIA & the mafia had fingerprints all over the JFK assassination, of which Ruby was connected to the second.

“There is no Mafia”, said FBI’s Director J. Edgar Hoover

http://www.nationalcrimesyndicate.com/there-is-no-mafia-said-fbis-d...

In Gerald Ford's own autobiography, said when he was on the Warren Commission, he went to the FBI when he discovered the CIA was destroying records. The FBI kept him as an informant but never pressed the case. It's no secret the Kennedys and Hoover weren't friends.

https://www.amazon.com/Time-Heal-Autobiography-Gerald-Ford/dp/00601...

"What motivation did Congressman Gerald Ford have for misrepresenting the placement of the President's back wound? For one thing, he had strong personal ties to the staunchest official advocate of the lone-assassin theory, FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover.

Hoover had proclaimed Oswald was the lone killer long before the Warren Commission had even been appointed. On the very afternoon of the assassination, the FBI chief issued an internal memo stating that Dallas police "very probably" had Kennedy's killer in custody. In the memo, Hoover described Oswald as being "in the category of a nut and the extremist pro-Castro crowd . . . an extreme radical of the left."

Hoover may have wanted Oswald identified as the sole killer to protect himself. Some JFK assassination experts are convinced Hoover knew about the plot to murder the president in advance and helped cover it up. In his 1992 book Act Of Treason, researcher Mark North contends that – as the result of covert FBI surveillance programs against the Mafia – Hoover learned of the plot in September 1962.

North said Hoover found out that the family of New Orleans godfather Carlos Marcello "had, in order to prevent its own destruction (through prosecutorial pressure resulting from the [Kennedy] administration's war on organized crime), put out a contract on the life of John F. Kennedy … Hoover did not inform his superiors within the Justice Department, or warn the Secret Service . . . (Hoover) did this because JFK had made it known that he intended . . . to retire the director . . ."

Former CIA operative Robert Morrow agreed that Hoover had learned in advance of both the contract on JFK and the ensuing plot to assassinate him. In a 1992 book, Morrow said the contract "called for the assassination of the president prior to November 4, 1964 (Author's note: the date of the next presidential election), and was clearly the directive of New Orleans crime boss Carlos Marcello."

Gerald Ford was so close to Hoover that he served as the FBI director's informant while he was on the Warren Commission. This is confirmed by an internal FBI memo of Dec. 12, 1963. Written to Hoover by his deputy Cartha DeLoach, it says: "Ford indicated he would keep me thoroughly advised as to the activities of the commission. He stated that would have to be done on a confidential basis; however, he thought it had to be done." The Washington Post disclosed the memo in 1991. Newsweek had earlier described Ford as "the CIA's best friend in Congress."

Hoover biographer Curt Gentry concurs that Ford was Hoover's informant on the commission. In fact, in his 1991 book J. Edgar Hoover, Gentry notes that the Hoover-Ford connection went back a number of years."

http://www.crimemagazine.com/gerald-fords-role-jfk-assassination-cover

"The use of breadcrumbs to describe a chain of information, evidence or hyperlinks comes from the fairy tale Hansel and Gretel collected by the Brothers Grimm. In the tale, Hansel and Gretel are taken to the forest by their father and stepmother to fend for themselves. Hansel drops breadcrumbs as they journey through the forest so that he and Gretel may find their way back home again. Birds eat the breadcrumbs and the children do not find their way out of the forest in this manner. Even though the breadcrumb trail failed Hansel and Gretel, we still use the term breadcrumb trail to denote connected bits of information that may be followed back to the source."

http://grammarist.com/phrase/breadcrumbs-breadcrumb-trail-and-trail...

;D

Well Inforwars, you have a fan club, glad your keeping Tif busy, so we can do or job, remember they do sell aspirin at the store, because Tif is a pain.

X*D - Hi Hank, hope you're doing well.

That's good to know, I appreciate that. Tif isn't a pain, she's enchanting.

And Franklin was correct... The People of these United States lost their Constitutional Republic.  We are now in a great struggle to restore it.

Anyone who believes the United States remains a Constitutional Republic... needs to examine State's Rights and Individual Liberty issues, under the clear light of the Constitution.  The People have not had a true Constitutional Republic for over 150 plus years... since the Civil War.

You got that right Ronald,

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Michael Ramirez

HOT TEA VIDEO

Democrat Busted For Nasty Crime, This Is Shocking

YES PATRIOT STORE

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service