Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump answers questions after speaking at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies in Nashville,...When Donald Trump proposed mandatory deportation of illegal aliens, pundits and politicians on both sides of the political aisle were appalled. But on this issue it looks like Trump has the public on his side.

The fire from the right was almost as fierce as that from the left. "It's not conservative and it's not realistic and it does not embrace American values," said Jeb Bush.

Sen. Lindsey Graham called it "absolute gibberish."

Conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer called the idea "crackpot" and "morally obscene."

But the prize for overheated rhetoric goes to Hillary Clinton, who said Trump wants to "literally pull people out of their homes and their workplaces, round them up, put them, I don't know, in buses, boxcars, in order to take them across our border."

So what do these folks say about the fact that the majority of Americans back Trump on this?

The latest IBD/TIPP Poll asked 913 adults coast to coast if they "support or oppose mandatory deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S." Not surprisingly, 87% of Trump supporters back the proposal.

Read More : http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/083115-768970-more-than-ha... 

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

No surprise here. I wasn't asked, let's round it up to 60%.

Not to be confused with OLD SILVER  BACK>  I WA FIRST WITH THIS Nome De Plume>

OLD SILVER BACK. AS LONG AS EVERYONE RECOGONIZES THE DIFFERENCE.

READ THIS!!!!  Send obamea with them, when the mass deprtations occur!  If oblamea loves them so much, we know HE IS ONE OF THEM,  send them to Mexico.

Fire from the right and left was almost the same because they have both gone commie

The pun dents need to take stock. In 2018 or 2020 many people are going to remember this and it just might be their time to good bye to Washington DC!!!

We are taking names and if you ain't with us then we are against you. Let us make this very plain and simple you will only stay board until your next election cycle and you will be toast. Remember this we will not forget this. And you can start packing your bags right now.

Bye Bye...

Actually, we are going to start replacing those wimpy-azz incumbents in 2016.   If the GOP doesn't believe us they need to ask Eric Cantor, the moron who supported Anchor Babies and Illegals. 

Thanks, confirms what we have all been thinking for years.

Listening to the talking nattering babob's on the boob-tube fox channel on this topic and I'm soooo SICK of the same talking points over this!

Oh, it costs too much, it'll be a budget buster (as if we can now talk about a budget?..after years of endless spending by the same crowd and those that allowed it?) what a heaping, steaming, pile of crap!!

oh, these are the people that do the work real Americans won't do - another flat out lie, stats point out if they work at all they only hold way less than 30% of the type of work they do.

Now, how about some simple ROI? how much are they costing us? adding it up with the conservative number of 10 or 11 million illegals will net a welfare tab way way greater than what it would cost to build a wall, fence, or even a moat filled with piranha and gators. Most estimates put a wall or fence somewhere between 2 and 10 billion dollars - chump change given the trillions spent on crap over the past 10 years. And isn't this one of the real shovel ready projects out there aside from the pipeline to bring in more oil to refine?

sorry for the rant...but the incumbents are going to get a belly full in this election cycle no matter who we elect.

About 3 years ago I saw an estimate of $125 BILLION a year from the Feds to support them.  That didn't include Sates' money.  Actually, it was all American Taxpayers' money.

Hundreds of $Billons for this:

Game on we can do it.

The jury is still out for me, But, Trump is looking better and better Every Day!  Trump/Cruz 2016?

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom StiglichPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service