Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump answers questions after speaking at the National Federation of Republican Assemblies in Nashville,...When Donald Trump proposed mandatory deportation of illegal aliens, pundits and politicians on both sides of the political aisle were appalled. But on this issue it looks like Trump has the public on his side.

The fire from the right was almost as fierce as that from the left. "It's not conservative and it's not realistic and it does not embrace American values," said Jeb Bush.

Sen. Lindsey Graham called it "absolute gibberish."

Conservative commentator Charles Krauthammer called the idea "crackpot" and "morally obscene."

But the prize for overheated rhetoric goes to Hillary Clinton, who said Trump wants to "literally pull people out of their homes and their workplaces, round them up, put them, I don't know, in buses, boxcars, in order to take them across our border."

So what do these folks say about the fact that the majority of Americans back Trump on this?

The latest IBD/TIPP Poll asked 913 adults coast to coast if they "support or oppose mandatory deportation of illegal immigrants in the U.S." Not surprisingly, 87% of Trump supporters back the proposal.

Read More : http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/083115-768970-more-than-ha... 

Views: 706

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jo Anne,

Thanks for the comeback.

I agree that overall the RNC and GOP has become the other half of the DNC/Demonrats.... too many Demonrats dressed up as RINOs.

But,on the Iran deal you have it wrong.

I've not looked into the House line-up, but in the Senate Repubs are 100% against the deal. The problem is that with nly 54 Repub Senators they cannot drive a result.

ALL of the news is about 34 demonrats willing to support ovomit and assure his vete cennot be overrun.

Noe they are driving to get 40 and keep the resolution from even getting voted on.

If McConnell was worth a grain of salt he would pull the same lever Reid did.

Well, don't blame the Repubs for this one...............

To my911:

It is amazing that basically the suicide of Western Civilization could pass the U.S. Senate. Thanks again, for the info. I am too sick to read about it for analysis, so yours was quick and painful. After the passage of the funding to support Obama's amnesty, I did not think another epic catastrophe could possibly happen - but it did!

When I started to read how this deal could pass with only 34 votes, I thought - (quote Hillary) "What difference does it make?" It passed and Obama was successful in his annihilation of the greatest nation on earth. Thankful it was not our Republican representatives who basically detonated the bomb.

Good joke that will obviously happen:

Knock knock. Who's there? Ayatollah. Ayatollah who? Ayatollah you I'm not gonna abide by any nuclear agreement.

Mass deportation has occurred before. The last time was at the end of the Korean War. 1953- 1960. It started to unravel because of the liberal democrats attempting to bypass the government for cheap labor. Review operation Wetback.

Start rounding them up and shipping the illegals out of the USA. As back in 1954 many will leave by their own means. Those which leave on their own get to pack the home up and move. Those whom get rounded up and taken to the border leave with what they have on their back, get bio printed, finger printed mug shot. No stopping by the house or the bank. No free phone call. No right to an attorney. Your Illegal you have No rights of a Citizen. Your a Felon illegal alien. The 14th Amendment does not apply to felony illegal aliens or the anchor babies. You were not a freed slave at the end of the civil war. get over it.

Most people have no use for someone that breaks laws.

The people have no say any more and have not had any say since 2008, I ask you what's it going to take to be heard, obviously all and any request have been ignored by all powers that be, as to say we do not give a damn what the people want we will do whatever we want, and that is exactly what has happened by every member in political office since 2008.

He obama was shoved down our throats, voter fraud secured his election, to date nothing has been done to insure integrity when casting votes, the gangster obama  has allowed for 500 thousand illegals to be given free Drivers license with no test or qualification, these same people get free housing, free food, take jobs, get free medical, get free education and the Tax payer is forced to pay the Bill.   No matter how you look at it, it is criminal and not one soul will Stop this liar in chief- WHY?

What's the point in saying anything all our words have fallen on deaf ears it's time to Act.

Carson wants to secure the boarder then amnisty with a path to full citzenship for the illegals still in the country. He says America is the only country some illegals here have ever known. Well, once those dreamers got a stay because they were "brought by no fault of their own" all they did was go out and demonstrate to get amnasty for the ones whose fault it was that they were here, their parents. That became Darpa. Illegals will never stop wanting for themselves. They are very selfish people who break into a country to better THEMSELVES.................in other words they are ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES! Don't we have have enough selfish people here already? Why are we supose to be the kind thoughtful American's bending to these self serving demanding people? I'm sick of paying their bills for their better life.
I can't find where Carson is for a pathway to citizenship
Please help me to understand this important issue
Please post a link to your source that says he does
Thanks

Political Cartoons by Nate Beeler

It's ether us or them. I take us. Right and left are both NWO scum.

It does embrace American VALUES.  Oh yes, 100%.  Back to English only, and actually following the immigration laws which are NOT BROKEN!  Muslims, gone.  Their history is the Barbadous Pirates, that is their only history with us.  But, keep on stomping on Trump as his numbers only go higher each time you do.  Boy, you people really don't get the American people at all.

Yes, They get us. The idiots don't understand what it was that woke up the majority of the voting public!

Vote every politician that has been in congress more than two terms out. This voting term is our chance to help clean out congress. 

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service