Sheriffs Plan Massive Opposition to Obama’s Executive Amnesty in Washington

In light of Barack Obama’s defiance to institute amnesty to tens of millions of illegal aliens in America, following his public spanking on Tuesday, constitutional sheriffs from across America are planning a massive meeting in Washington to oppose his usurpation of power.

Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson sent out a letter recently which called on sheriffs to descend on Washington on December 10 to meet with congressmen and encourage them to secure the border and oppose Obama’s executive action regarding amnesty. The meeting will occur just days before the existing government funding bill expires.

“Never before in our nation’s history has it been so important for the American sheriffs to stand united and speak with one voice to secure our nation’s borders,” Hodgson wrote. “No longer can we sit idle while the inaction of our Federal Government marginalizes our ability to preserve public safety, enforce our laws, and protect the Constitutional rights of all who legitimately reside and work in our communities.”

“As a fellow Sheriff, and someone who shares a common mission and obligation to defend the public safety and national security concerns of our citizens, I am respectfully asking that you join me and our brother and sister Sheriffs on December 10, 2014 in [sic] at the United States Capitol to encourage immediate action by Congress and the Administration to pass legislation that will secure border security once and for all,” he added.

Hodgson said that he already had the support of members of Congress, as well as several senators.

“Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator David Vitter and other members of Congress have agreed to join us at the Capitol to demand immediate action to secure our borders as the first step in achieving legitimate immigration reform in the future,” he wrote. “Several sheriffs have agreed to work in a spirit of cooperation to assist in recruiting at least 200 sheriffs to travel to Washington, D.C. for this historic meeting and press conference with members of Congress.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/11/sheriffs-plan-massive-opposit...

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Jim: I am very surprised Sheriff Joe is not heading this up!

He has been working against this immigration thing for a

long time! I would like to see him take obama to the wood

shed for a massive beating! I mean beat him to a pulp!

Teach the homo a GOOD LESSON!

About time SOMEONE grew the balls to DO SOMETHING! I support you Sheriffs! YOU are the Constitutional Legal Authorities in your counties to enforce the Legal Laws of the Land. NOT the decrees of this "Dictator in Chief" megalomaniac that has usurped the powers of a King! He must be stopped and Stopped NOW!

Actually the Sheriff has the utmost power in his county - he can even arrest any Fed who comes into his county, and he should as they do not have any right to be there. There is no power or authority higher (except God) then the Sheriff !  He can even make temporary law if he needs to, to protect his people (you and me). EVEN A COURT ORDER or the president DOES NOT HAVE POWER OVER A SHERIFF !  The Sheriff is over any other "authority" in his county. NO Federal agents, no matter who or what they are, have no jurisdiction or authority outside of the DC borders ! This would include any US military or Police !  NONE of them have any Constitutional permission (quite the opposite) to even be in any state !

AMEN!!!

WHILE THIS IS A "GALLANT EFFORT" ON THE PART OF LAW ENFORCEMENT,  THE REALITY IS THAT IT WILL NOT ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING BUT PERHAPS DRAW SOME ATTENTION TO THIS SITUATION, AS BARACK "INSANE" OBASTARD......DOES NOT GIVE A "F**K ABOUT ANY OF OUR LAWS OR THE WELFARE OF AMERICANS AND THEIR FAMILIES (EXCEPT : ILLEGAL ALIENS AND MUSLIMS !!!!)...

About time..should have been done years ago when Reagan caved to demoncrats a-in 1986 and was to secure the border then....both sides failed to do so...mcpain has been running for 20+ years on "seal the dang fence" mantra and he is part and parcel  of the amnesty plan in the Senate....when do real Americans come 1st with these one worlders.....

Reagan is who opened the border.  He signed to open it which began the run of illegals here. It was part of the OWG plan. Each prez since has made sure it stayed open.

I wish people would stop calling DC "Washington".  Washington is either a state or a man.  NOT a Corporate criminal empire that DC is.  The Founders never called DC "Washington".  it is a nickname that DC gave itself to sound more upstanding  and credible - not that DC could ever be considered "upstanding"  or "credible" ! To call DC "Washington" is to insult the man called the 'father of the country'  and stab him in the back. But the brainwashing is in full gear and media never calls DC by its rightful name anymore by  DC order.

Sheriff Hodgson is somewhat slow afoot as he must push a wheelbarrow in front of himself to carry his solid brass balls. Most of America fail to understand that without the crazies in Boston and Cambridge, Massachusetts is a bright red state. Sheriff Hodgson has always been at the forefront of taking action when action is needed. He is as good as any other sheriff in the nation. I am proud to say I know him.

Sadly,... I am very pessimistic about this show of force by our Sheriff's.  I'm afraid that the scenario will go more like this,... 20 some Sheriff's will actually show up.  One or two Congressmen will meet with them,... nod their heads in agreement that "something should be done",.. the meeting will be adjourned with a shaking of hands,..  a few smiles,.. pats on the back,...  everyone goes home,...  and that's the end of it.

CONGRESS ITSELF,... has the power to achieve what is needed and they could care less,  Dem's, Repub's,..  and even the Conservative group are "all talk" and "no go".   Same as I see on this Tea Party site.   This Steve Eichler puts out "eye catching headlines" such as "Another General speaks up and is heading to Washington for confront Congress,... "Dr. Carson says"..........  blah, blah, blah,...  and you turn to the article and find out it is nothing more than one of his personal rants and these "Generals", Dr. Carson are not found in "so much as one word in the artricle".   I still read Dee's articles and a few others,... but totally delete this Steve Eichler.  Me-thinks that he is riding a FREE gravy train or is a troll or something else that I can't put my finger on.  You other so-called Directors, or Assistant Directors had better monitor this "Dude".   In my opinion he is "dishonest" and does not "represent the true values, or mission" of the True Tea Party Leaders.  His "Integrity" is shot in the ass as far as I'm concerned and I am greatly disappointed in this.  Just a thought and opinion on my part.  And, you might now understand my skepticism in my opening statements.  I support the Tea Party and it's mission,  but for how much longer is open to debate.  Thanks for reading................

Unless they are willing to go in armed and put an end to the dictatorship of Barack Obama, they are peeing in the breeze!

Thank the Lord!!!  The tide has changed, and Americans are going to clean house!!!!!

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Lisa BensonPolitical Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

ALERT ALERT

Pay-Back !!! Pedophile Who Assaulted Nearly 200 Kids Stabbed To Death In Prison

A convicted pedophile who abused almost 200 children was stabbed to death in North Yorkshire, England, on Sunday.

Richard Huckle, 33, from Ashford, Kent, was given 22 life sentences in 2016 after he admitted to sexually abusing 71 kids whose ages ranged from six months to 12 years between 2006 and 2014, according to the BBC.

The report said Huckle was attacked with a makeshift knife while inside his cell at the Full Sutton Prison.

At the pedophile’s trial in 2016, investigators said they found over 20,000 indecent photos and videos of his assaults, which were shared with other pedophiles via a site on the dark web called The Love Zone.

Reports said that prior to his arrest, Huckle posed as an English teacher and Christian volunteer worker in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, where he groomed impoverished children.

In one of his online posts, Huckle reportedly wrote “Impoverished kids are definitely much easier to seduce than middle-class Western kids.”

Reports said he attempted to make money from his crimes by crowdfunding the release of the photos.

“Huckle also created a 60-page ‘how-to’ guide for other pedophiles seeking to evade being caught, and kept a scorecard and points system regarding the children who were abused — leading investigators to speculate he may have as many as 200 victims,” a Fox News report stated.

At his sentencing in 2016, Judge Peter Rook condemned Huckle for his heinous crimes he said had become routine for the pedophile.

Rook commented:

Your offending behavior became entrenched in your everyday life. Your life revolved around your sexual activities with young children. Your distorted beliefs in respect of children are deep-seated. Your self-delusion knows no bounds. It is also clear that, had you not been arrested, you planned to continue the same lifestyle using the expertise that you were keen to show off to and share with other abusers so as to continue your sexual exploitation of the children of such communities.

Reports said prior to his death, Huckle refused to cooperate with authorities when they tried to unlock a cache of encrypted files he had access to that may contain the names of victims and other pedophiles, according to Fox News.

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service