Sheriffs Plan Massive Opposition to Obama’s Executive Amnesty in Washington

In light of Barack Obama’s defiance to institute amnesty to tens of millions of illegal aliens in America, following his public spanking on Tuesday, constitutional sheriffs from across America are planning a massive meeting in Washington to oppose his usurpation of power.

Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson sent out a letter recently which called on sheriffs to descend on Washington on December 10 to meet with congressmen and encourage them to secure the border and oppose Obama’s executive action regarding amnesty. The meeting will occur just days before the existing government funding bill expires.

“Never before in our nation’s history has it been so important for the American sheriffs to stand united and speak with one voice to secure our nation’s borders,” Hodgson wrote. “No longer can we sit idle while the inaction of our Federal Government marginalizes our ability to preserve public safety, enforce our laws, and protect the Constitutional rights of all who legitimately reside and work in our communities.”

“As a fellow Sheriff, and someone who shares a common mission and obligation to defend the public safety and national security concerns of our citizens, I am respectfully asking that you join me and our brother and sister Sheriffs on December 10, 2014 in [sic] at the United States Capitol to encourage immediate action by Congress and the Administration to pass legislation that will secure border security once and for all,” he added.

Hodgson said that he already had the support of members of Congress, as well as several senators.

“Senator Jeff Sessions, Senator David Vitter and other members of Congress have agreed to join us at the Capitol to demand immediate action to secure our borders as the first step in achieving legitimate immigration reform in the future,” he wrote. “Several sheriffs have agreed to work in a spirit of cooperation to assist in recruiting at least 200 sheriffs to travel to Washington, D.C. for this historic meeting and press conference with members of Congress.

Read more at http://sonsoflibertymedia.com/2014/11/sheriffs-plan-massive-opposit...

Views: 679

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Larry Hughes:   Sort of my exact feelings,...  as for those "who can actually do this" (Congress) backed by these Sheriffs, and especially the Attorney General and the Federal Marshalls,..  but as to Holder and his follow-up,...  it will be an exercise of just peeing in the wind as you say.  Sad to have this hopeless feeling and knowing that there is a "solution".   Mass arrests starting at the very top and many probably in Congress itself.  Ah me,...

One thme someone asked the sheriff what he would do when the word came down to collect all the guns. He said he would quit, because if the  first one didn't shoot him the second one would.

Now those are the words of a coward !  The Sheriff is suppose to LEAD the march to defend the people,  their freedoms and their rights, their property, and the law AGAINST THE FEDS who make up law as they go ! The Feds have no right in any state nor does DC have any power to put law or orders over the states and the Sheriff's DUTY is to defend the people FROM the Feds - they are never to work with  or for the Feds or do their bidding.  Sheriffs that do, need to be fired and replaced because the SHERIFF BELONGS TO THE PEOPLE. NOT THE STATE OR DC ! The Sheriff is to defend the people at all costs !  AND TO STOP ANY DISARMING OF THE PEOPLE AS THAT IS TREASON AGAINST THE CONSTITUTION !  THE SHERIFF'S ORIGINAL DUTY IS TO KEEP ALL FEDS OUT OF HIS COUNTY AND THUS THE STATE.

Originally it was the People who were the armed Law Enforcement - until Lincoln was placed in office and did his coup on the Founders govt in DC and replaced everything the Founders established. Lincoln is who disarmed the people of their rightful authority and created the Police (not Sheriff) and he created taxes, the IRS and the Secret Service.  Lincoln set up the Communist DC Dictatorship in 1861 and we have been under it since 1865 with DC as the big master over all - just the opposite of what the Founders established ~!   The REAL America died in 1861.  But TRUE history has been hidden by DC since 1865 and their Reconstruction began with their  fabricated "history" that they  (DC) wanted you to believe ! THAT is what y'all have been taught in the govt run schools !

This needs passing on - The costs are based on BLS data.     Is there no common sense or instinct for survival left in this country?

BLS October 248,657,000 eligible workforce population @ 66.511% pre Obama 1997/2008 average is a 165,384,000 comparable workforce.    That vs147,283,000 employed puts unemployment at 18,101,000 (10.94%), not 8,995,000 (5.76%)!    That's $1.2 trillion lost productivity per year @ BLS $24.57/hr. plus 30% employer paid taxes and fringes! 

The BLS 34.6 hour work week says 147,283,000 workers shared 127,400,000 full time jobs because 19,883,000 jobs didn't exist!   That lost productivity is $1.3 trillion per year! 

The total jobs needed (joblessness) is 37,984 (23.0%), and the lost productivity to the economy is $2.5 trillion per year. 

The unemployed are on comp & welfare along with criminal tax evading/invading aliens Obama wants to reward with citizenship cost roughly $1+ trillion per year.   The combined loss of around $3.5 trillion is screaming "debt driven death spiral"! 

(11 million Aliens cost the USA $402 billion in 2012 ($36,545 each)).   How many million legal aliens are putting Americans out of work?   Does honoring oath/duty, the Constitution, & law mean anything???

Deconstructing America defines destruction and that high crime is treason... a capital crime for any official engaged in it.   This cancer is lethal! If it isn't cut out with immediate prosecution, America will die!

YEA Sheriff Hodgson!  We're all behind you!!!!

Thank God for our Sheriffs, and some of our good Senators.

Amen to that - they're the "last stand for freedom"!

we the people,who are the real government agree 100%.the only true constitituional law enforcement is the sheriffs.and do you think the police are here to protect you and me think again.and google the name joe lozito a guy going to work on a ny subway when a guy comes up to joe.and says to joe your going to die now joes in fight for his life with a butcher knife wielding thug,and with 2 ny city policemen not 25 ft away watching this fight.and only came out when joe disarmed and had this thug on the floor.anyway joe went to court and do you know what the police lawyer said to joe.and i quote the police had no special duty to protect him{joe}so they are telling we the people that they don,t have to protect us.then what the hell do we need and pay them for.remember the only one who is in charge of protecting you and your family is you.god bless all legal american veterans/citizens

Move out of NY.    My sheriff would have blown the knifer away & that would be "it".

All officers are second oath/duty bound.   Lawyers are too, but who can trust a NY lawyer working for a NY politician on anything.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Tom Stiglich

Political Cartoons by Michael RamirezPolitical Cartoons by Bob Gorrell

ALERT ALERT

YIKES!!! Chelsea Clinton Emphatically States A Person With A Beard And A Penis Can ‘Absolutely’ Identify As A Woman

• The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification
  • In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons about transgender self-identification
  • Chelsea Clinton replied ‘yes’ emphatically when asked if someone with a beard and penis can ever be a woman
  • ‘It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently,’ Hillary said
  • Aitkenhead said Hillary became ‘uneasy’ when the question was asked while Chelsea shot a ‘furious stare’ at the journalist as her mother answered
  • Hillary added: ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw’

(Daily Mail) – It may appear Hillary and Chelsea Clinton always see eye-to-eye, but in a recent interview one topic cracked the facade of the like-minded mother-daughter power duo.

The one issue Hillary and Chelsea don’t appear to agree on entirely is transgender self-identification.

In an interview with The Sunday Times, journalist Decca Aitkenhead asked the Clintons if someone with a beard and a penis can ever be a woman, to which Chelsea replied emphatically, ‘Yes.’

However, as Aitkenhead describes it, Hillary looked ‘uneasy’, and blamed generational gaps for being less accepting.

‘Errr. I’m just learning about this,’ Hillary responded. ‘It’s a very big generational discussion, because this is not something I grew up with or ever saw. It’s going to take a lot more time and effort to understand what it means to be defining yourself differently.’

The Clintons sat sown with Aitkenhead to promote the book they co-authored, The Book of Gutsy Women: Favorite Stories of Courage and Resilience.

The book features Danica Roem, the first trans woman elected to a U.S. state legislature.

According Aitkenhead’s account, she tells Hillary during the interview that many British feminists of Hillary’s generation have a problem with the idea that a ‘lesbian who doesn’t want to sleep with someone who has a penis is transphobic.’

Hillary nods in agreement, while Chelsea ‘stiffens and stares at me’, according to Aitkenhead.

The journalist then adds that many women of Hillary’s generation are uncomfortable with biological males sharing women’s bathrooms.

‘I would say that, absolutely,’ Hillary nods firmly. ‘Absolutely. Yes.’

That’s when Chelsea begins shooting a ‘furious stare’ at Aitkenhead, who points it out to her.

‘I’m a terrible actor’, Chelsea laughs.

Chelsea then says she is thrilled with the National Health Service’s decision to assign patients to single-sex wards according to the gender they identify as, instead of their biological make up.

‘How can you treat someone if you don’t recognize who they feel and know in their core they are?’ Chelsea says.

‘And I strongly support children being able to play on the sports teams that match their own gender identity,’ she adds. ‘I think we need to be doing everything we can to support kids in being whoever they know themselves to be and discovering who they are.’

At this point Hillary looks conflicted.

‘I think you’ve got to be sensitive to how difficult this is,’ Hillary says. ‘There are women who’d say [to a trans woman], ”You know what, you’ve never had the kind of life experiences that I’ve had. So I respect who you are, but don’t tell me you’re the same as me.” I hear that conversation all the time.’

Despite the clear tension in the room, the pair say they don’t argue about this topic.

But according to Aitkenhead, ‘I get the impression they don’t like to present anything less than a united front to the world.’

BONUS VIDEO

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service