Sheriff Richard Jones Bills Mexico for Illegals in His Jail - FBI Warns Him Mexican Drug Cartels Will Kill Him

sheriff richard jones immigration

Ohio Sheriff Richard Jones had a unique idea to help with the cost of illegal aliens, who had committed crimes, currently taking up space in his jail. He sent a letter to Mexican President Enrique Pena Nieto charging him .... In response to Jones’ letter, the federal government sent him a letter stating he had violated “a treaty of like, 1790.”

In an appearance on BlazeTV’s “Dana,” the Butler County Sheriff told Dana Loesch the details.

“I sent him a bill for the prisoners that are in my jail. They came here illegally. I’ve not gotten any money from them, but I billed them so much. And, I’ll tell you what I got in return, my life was threatened.”

Jones said he got a call from the FBI saying there were three sheriffs in the country that were going to be killed by the drug cartels, and he was one of the three.

POLL:  Should the illegal aliens now crossing the border be immediately deported?

Not only did Jones write the president of Mexico, he also wrote Obama “asking and pleading with him not to bring these people here to the State of Ohio, and to secure our borders.”

According to Sheriff Jones, “We’ve had horrendous crimes here in this community. We had a senior citizen, an elderly lady, molested by a teenager that came over from Mexico. We had another one molested – an eight year old girl. We’ve had drugs pouring in, more so than before the government said the borders were sealed. And we’re being run over by the drug dealers coming to this community. The violence has increased, and we’re a long way from the borders.”

Jones indicated that Butler County spends eight to ten million dollars monthly on “free stuff,” indicating it as one of the reasons these illegals come here.

Labeling this as a “terrible, terrible tragedy,” Jones said, “People’s lives are being threatened. It’s in the state of Ohio, for crying out loud. We’re not in Arizona; we’re not in California.”

He said the administration is “making it ‘too easy’” for those who may wish to harm America to cross the border into the United States.

“They’re going to walk in with backpacks. They’re going to put some dirty bombs together; they’re going to do something really terrible. It’s just too easy,” Jones said. “We don’t know who they are. They don’t have vaccinations. Our jails are full. They hit and run. It’s totally out of control, and it’s gotten worse just in the last twelve months.”
read more and see video here: http://www.dcclothesline.com/2014/07/27/ohio-sheriff-bills-mexico-i...

Views: 746

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

With a man whose real legal nationality is in question, what less could expect than that he would make our borders open to anyone, including terrorists and Criminals of all sorts. 

The Constitution of the United States which he swore to enforce and defend he has openly declared invalid, null and void, though he has not the power to do so legally. He has a pen and paper and he knows how to use them and so far nobody had REALLY called his hand on it. 

I totally agree, put them on a plane and drop them off in Mexico - parachutes not permitted/required.

Of course (previously) our government FBI, instead of helping these INTERSTATE crimes, threaten this Ohio Sheriff with warnings about the Drug Cartels.

Richard, no he is not warning Governors of their own states what he is doing because he does not follow law, remember?  He is guilty of transporting, aiding, abetting, and harboring illegals.  I would call that human trafficking. 

Richard,  I have noticed that too.  He throws a hissy fit then does something stupid like the border.  One of these days something is going to bite him big time in the butt.  (I hope!)  Something has to happen, that old saying is true, what goes around comes around.  Where is that blasted boomarang?  Taking the sight seeing route?  :)

Msg to Sheriff Jones,,,, never fear, should the mex drug cartels make any threats to you and / or your staff, all it shall be required is for certain patriotic folks to become aware and the druggies shall get what they deserve! First order. Not all American patriots are cowardly and politically correct! Some of us will respond!
Tom Wyckoff
American Patriot
Atlanta, GA
aka, The Boogieman

Just phoned my WI. Rep. & Senator about this Illegal dumping of Illegals in various States. Let your Congressmen know you DON'T want this & expect them to stop it!

JUDY DOYLE................................U R RIGHT THAT IS WHAT THE FBI NEEDS TO DO STAND W/HIM NOT WARN HIM 

Obama is responsible and should pay the costs out of his salary and pension which what he expects out of all of us! Turn all of these back at the border and make Mexico take care of them instead of aiding them. We neither want or need these illegal aliens here.

I also live in Ohio and I'm hoping all the black gangs and white thugs will help rid our cities of these illegal criminals. Our gangs have families here and they won't like it if their own start being victims of these people. I say when the race war begins stay away from our windows and use caution at all times, day and night. I say if both the black and white thugs want to fight and kill so bad just let them take care of any and all the illegal punks that may be dropped off in our Ohio towns. They seem to be experienced at shooting guns and stabbing. I hope Cleveland will get in on the action. There are shootings going on there every week. If the crime rate here goes up because of the illegals I won't see a thing if they get their just desserts right in front of my home. It won't do any good to expect me to be a witness because I'll be like Sgt. Schultz, "I know nothing, I see nothing". And not to worry, even if they get charged and sent to jail they'll be released anyway.

2 Thumbs Up for the Sheriff. I you need back up just Haller!

Bulldozers and backhoes along with a Sheriff's Posse can take care of cartel varmints. FBI = Fairy Bunch of Idiots

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

Joe Biden Vows: Give Taxpayer-Funded Obamacare To All Illegal Aliens In U.S.

Former Vice President and 2020 Democrat presidential primary candidate Joe Biden is vowing to give Obamacare, funded by American taxpayers, to all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens living in the United States.

During an interview with Telemundo’s Jose Diaz-Balart, Biden forgot that Obamacare technically bans illegal aliens from enrolling in healthcare plans — although illegal aliens are still able to obtain subsidized and free healthcare at Americans’ expense — and promised that under his plan, all 11 to 22 million illegal aliens would be able to get Obamacare.

The exchange went as follows:

DIAZ-BALART: When I … NBC moderated that first debate with you, I didn’t … I don’t recall a clear answer, under your plan should … would the 11, 12 million undocumented immigrants that live in the United States, that have been here many for generations, would they have access …

BIDEN: Yes.

DIAZ-BALART: — to health insurance.

BIDEN: Yes, they … if they can buy into the system like everybody else.

DIAZ-BALART: Because you know, in [Obamacare] they can’t.

BIDEN: Yeah. Yeah, I know. Well they can, that’s my point. They continue to be able to do that.

DIAN-BALART: They cannot under the ObamaCare.

BIDEN: Well and that’s my point, they will though. They will be able to buy into … [illegal aliens] would be able to buy in, just like anyone else could.

Biden joins Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA), and South Bend, Indiana, Mayor Pete Buttigieg — among other 2020 Democrats — in committing to forcing American taxpayers to pay for healthcare for illegal aliens who arrive in the U.S.

Already, due to loopholes, American taxpayers are spending nearly $20 billion every year to provide illegal aliens with subsidized healthcare, emergency room visits, and other health services.

Under the 2020 Democrats’ plan to provide taxpayer-funded healthcare to all illegal aliens living in the U.S., Americans would be billed potentially $660 billion every decade just to cover the costs. Other research has found that the plan would cost Americans at least $23 billion every year.

As Breitbart News has reported, experts have said that giving taxpayer-funded healthcare to effectively all foreign nationals who can make it to America’s borders would drive “strong incentives for people with serious health problems to enter the country or remain longer than their visas allow in order to get government-funded care.”

Despite 2020 Democrats’ continued push for taxpayer-funded healthcare for illegal aliens, American voters are overwhelmingly opposed to the plan. The latest Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey revealed that the healthcare-for-illegal-aliens plan is the least popular policy position, with opposition from 62 percent of U.S. voters.

Similarly, a CNN poll from July discovered that 63 percent of likely swing voters oppose providing healthcare to illegal aliens, along with nearly 6-in-10 of all likely U.S. voters and 61 percent of moderates. A Rasmussen Reports survey also found that likely voters, by a majority of 55 percent, oppose giving healthcare to even the most low-income illegal aliens.

Infantilization of Popular Culture

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service