Sheila Jackson Lee beclowns herself on the Ohio State terror attack

Texas Democrat Representative Sheila Jackson Lee has a lot of fixed ideas, and she manages to fit news events into a framework that reinforces her politics.  As a left-wing Democrat and member of the Congressional Black Caucus, she cleaves to certain givens that must not be contradicted.

Thus, when a Somali "refugee" decided to maim or kill as many Americans as he could by driving his car into a crowd, following the instructions ISIS recently gave to Muslims seeking vengeance, Representative Lee followed the ready – fire  aim protocol of the stupid, issuing this tweet:

Taken literally, the hero of the incident, Ohio State University police officer Alan Horujko is guilty of a "senseless shooting."

It is possible that Representative Lee thinks that any use of firearms by a police officer is "senseless."  And Officer Horujko is really, really white, isn't he?  He shot a Muslim, so in some circles that could be regarded as "senseless."

But I suspect that Rep. Lee appreciates the firearms carried by the Capitol Police, who guard her serene highness.

read more:

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2016/11/sheila_jackson_lee_becl...

Views: 1043

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Frank and some of you thought Lee was the village idiot, seems we have another.
How many of these morons are representing our Govt. We need these idiots gone. Spay and neuter them so they can't infect the gene pool.
OMGosh!! I have now had my guffaw for the year!!

All this ignoramus learned about the Ohio State incident was a "gun was involved".  She didn't waste her time learning that a "good guy - a cop" brought a gun to a knife and vehicle as a weapon fight!  If she did know the only gun involved was that of the policeman, then, surely, she thought it was totally unfair!

This nincompoop is easily the most arrogant, ignorant member of Congress and that collection of ignorance, the Congressional Black Caucus, including Hank "fears Guam will tip over and capsize with additional soldiers?" Johnson, D-GA.

Only "beclowning herself" is a good day for this dim bulb! 

I cannot believe she said that...  But then again, she has said so many very, very, stupid DUMB things that I am still having a hard time getting my mind around how Texas gave her the Job she has... COULD IT BE, that under the Affirmative Action Act, they had to?  Oh well that don't say much for Texas. 

I feel the only way to stop all this finger pointing at whites, that regardless what we do is racist. We must start pointing back of the continuous pattern of thinking these accusers display. Expose the absolute stupidity of these fools. They are not all black, you have whites just as moronic. White demonrat politicians simply attack whites with racism because the district's they represent are majority black. Tell people what you think they want to hear.

Cut her air line, now.

No need to reply because plenty will repeat what I say. IDIOTS!!!!!! is enough said.

That has to be a fake y tube. Nobody could be that stupid. Everybody knows that when the island tips over that water will put the fire out. Lol!

Sheila Jackson Lee is an embarrassment to all Texans.  She is in a predominately low income black district that was gerrymandered years ago to be that way.  They will never vote for anyone else.  She used to work at Enron in a diversity position if that tells you anything.  For your own protection, DO NOT GET BETWEEN HER AND A CAMERA OF ANY KIND!  SHE WILL MOW YOU DOWN!

Yep, idiots do that

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF BrancoPolitical Cartoons by Gary Varvel

Political Cartoons by Mike Lester

ALERT ALERT

Democrat Disaster! 53% Of Black Voters, 60% Of Other Minorities Say Liberal Media Trying To Help Democrats Impeach Trump

Thanks to President Donald Trump ALL Americans now know the mainstream fake-news media is an extension of the Democrat Party.

In a recent poll a majority of black voters and minority voters say the media is trying to help Democrats impeach President Trump.

And half of FOX News too, by the way.

CNS News reported:

Both black voters and other minority voters are more convinced than white voters that most reporters are trying to help impeach President Donald Trump, rather than report the news fairly – with a majority of each of the three groups holding that view – a new Rasmussen Reports survey reveals.

In the national voter survey, conducted November 12-13, 53% of all voters said most reporters are trying to help impeach Trump:

“When they write or talk about the impeachment effort, are most reporters trying to help impeach President Trump or block his impeachment? Or are most reporters simply interested in reporting the news in an unbiased manner?”:

“Help impeach President Trump”: 53%
“Block his impeachment”: 8%
Report “news in an unbiased an unbiased manner”: 32%

But, 53% of black voters and 60% of other minorities, compared to 51% of whites, said reporters are trying to get Trump rather than report the news fairly.

Tucker: 'Star' witnesses couldn't point to any high-crimes

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service