Serious Question: How Does Obama Still Have Any Supporters?

obama EXPECTATIONS VERSUS REALITYNo, but really … how the hell does President Obama still have any supporters? I’m not using this as a rhetorical device or as an excuse to tie in my commentary, or at least not entirely. I am honestly curious as to how any of the people who voted for a charming and promisingly liberal Candidate Obama in 2008, have anything but contempt and scorn for his 2013 doppelganger.

When I first came up with the idea to write an article asking this question, Edward Snowden had not yet released his nauseating report on the NSA’s theft of America’s private online information. Even before such an evilly unprecedented revelation, with the Fast and Furious, AP, IRS, and Benghazi scandals alone, I still couldn’t wrap my head around how he had any supporters. Now with knowledge of the NSA’s PRISM spy program, my question has shifted to, how is the entire country not baying for his impeachment?

It is impossible to simultaneously support both the 2008 and 2013 Obama, given the irreconcilable differences in what the President claimed to believe then, versus what he does now. While it is understandable that as people grow and age, they change their opinions on certain things, Obama hasn’t simply adjusted a few esoteric points in his philosophy. Obama has made a macabre metamorphosis into something that a Candidate Obama would have mocked and scorned, and his followers would have protested against. Given Obama’s harrowing use and support of the NSA’s Orwellian surveillance program, and his damnation of such programs and actions in his 2008 candidacy, we can determine that 2008 Obama wouldn’t support 2013 Obama. Given this, it seems to be nothing short of a sycophantic miracle that any of Obama’s 2008 supporters should still be his supporters.

Read more: http://clashdaily.com/2013/06/serious-question-how-does-obama-still... 
Get more Clash on ClashDaily.comFacebookTwitter, and YouTube.

Views: 1064

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Donna, u r right.  I don't know why but it was reported tht. even Fox has lost some ratings.  The way they got rid of beck was the evil libs campaigned against anyone who would advertise during his show even though his ratings were very high.  They pay for shows with advertisement time purchases.  Ofcourse u can get the Blaze news online and subcribe to Beck's tv The Blaze, out here is costs $14.00 a month extra if your local cable does not carry the station he is on.  I subscribe to World Net Daily, Political Outcast and others for my true news and they r great.  They r online and Newsweek is in print.

We can start a campaign to write to Fox and tell them we feel they r getting a little too lib for our liking, still watch though and during the day they get the real news out.  Sometimes O'Reilly is way off base and some of the othersw, I campaign against Beckel and Williams, they r of the evil bunch and I write to Fox in NY and tell them so.  If we want the lib side we will watch CNN and the others. 

Chris, Yes, Juan, and Beckel, drive me nuts. If they saw something in blk and white, they woud say it was gray! You can always tell the libs, they smile like cheshire cat ear to ear, like they are going to pounch on the bird!  But by keeping their ratings up, they are winning with their total lying to the people. You know, I find out more on the EU News, Russian Pravada I think it is....they know everything, and they laugh at the Americans that have been so stupid at how we are being taken over by these criminals.  I do like Sean Hannity, but do not forget, he knows this guy is in eligable, a total fraud, and allowing us to be taken down...

boycott the media! thats all they do is protect him...Dont waste your money on their lying newspapers!

The last poll that I saw just 2 days ago was Obama at 33%. Down 17 points. Maybe some that supported Obama are still gun owners and saw the light? The Communist, including Obama want the border open to make more hell for the inner cities with the drugs.

We saw one Politician suggest there would be mass riots if the amnesty fails. Good, easy to arrest them then. No permit is against the law the last time I knew.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7N3BW9dKEf0

This has been going on for a long time. These girls will explain it to you.

There IS hope for the future!

He buys them with welfare checks, food stamps and any and all freebees they ask for.  Now he's running out of cash for deliveries  and the freebee zombies will be coming out of the woodwork. That must be the mass demonstrations Schumer keeps telling us about. He must be their organizer.

I can't wait for all the illegals to get here and to start the starve process, live in the getos, drink themselves stupid and end up in jail, abortions will skyrocket, they will start to kill each other and then come after anybody tht. has anything, HUNKER Down.  They are finally calling them what they r  "consituents".  Can't wait for all the libs to be their target, maybe they can move in with the libs, since the libs want them so bad do they invite them to live with them.  Has Pelosi invited them up to her vynard in St. Helena, ca to live with her, a how about Boxer, Schumer how many are they going to let live next door to them?  I will help pay for their train tickets to go live with Ca politicians esp.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by AF Branco

ALERT ALERT

SICK: Anderson Cooper Says Demographic Decline Of White Americans Is “Exciting”

“It’s an exciting evolution.”

Embedded video

[Click To Watch]

CNN’s Anderson Cooper said during an interview with Univision anchor Jorge Ramos that he found the demographic decline of white people “exciting”.

“The idea that, you know, whites will not be the majority, I mean, that’s — it’s an exciting transformation of the country, it’s an exciting evolution and you know, progress of our country in many different ways,” said Cooper.

Ramos agreed that whites becoming a minority in America was inevitable and a positive development.

The Judge@V8POW

Anderson Cooper barely able to contain his excitement about Whites becoming a minority.

Not thrilled about being replaced in the country your ancestors founded: you're a "Supremacist"

Understand White People, you're already in a race war.

“There’s nothing really they can do against this incredible demographic revolution. And in 2044, everyone is going to be a minority,” he said.

The media has repeatedly asserted that even raising the “conspiracy theory” of “the great replacement” or the demographic decline of white people puts you on a par with mass shooters and terrorists.

However, it’s apparently completely fine to talk about the issue so long as you proclaim the demographic decline of whites to be a positive thing.

© 2019   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service