Senator Rand Paul P.S. "King Obama's" entire agenda could hinge on tomorrow's filibuster battle.

You and I may look back at the end of 2013 and see a whole different country than the one we live in today.

Higher taxes, revocation of the Second Amendment, and the rest of "King Obama's" radical Big-Government agenda could very well become law of the land.

And this could all hinge on tomorrow's filibuster battle.

Let us not look back on 2013 thinking, "We should've done more to stop filibuster reform!"

Let us do everything we can now so you and I don't have to face this nightmare in the near future.

It is absolutely vital that you call both of your U.S. Senators at the number below and demand they vote NO on filibuster reform.

(202) 224-3121

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What are words but the jealous rendition of man's imagination... laid bare for the world to see. It is with words that we pontificate the ways of men, too establish governments and laws.  It is with words that we build up and tare down... it is with the power of the pen that we turn swords into plow shares and redirect the power of mankind to a better purpose.

Hence, let our words speak of liberty and defend the cause of justice... for without liberty and justice we are but prisoners of tyranny and the lesser angels of mankind.  Let us exalt the rhetoric of peace and love... let us embrace the soundness and eloquence of truth... that we may all have peace and prosperity, purchased with the sweat of our own labor and endeavors. 

For, the wicked speak words of deceit... looking to confuse and destroy the rational minds of our Nation with folly... foolish dreams of utopian delights... where no man need work or struggle for self, but every man becomes part of the collective, a mere cog in the machinery of the State...

Words have meaning and the words of our President cut sharply across the grains of liberty... denying our heritage and promising the foolish what they can not have... Another's property, labor, and self worth.  These are innately the rightful dominion of the individual...not the State or the collective.

Let us therefore find the words with which to beat back the errant ways of the foolish... the evil machinations of a government that seeks to bind us all, to itself... A collective driven by an evil wind.  Freedom is not free and for the free to remain free they must be prepared to resist the bitter nature of mankind... first with words but never alone... words must be backed by action... or they are but sounding brass and tinkling bells, the stories of children, impetus vessels of little worth.

Did you write that?

Not bad.

Yes I did HG.  Sometimes inspiration hits me and then... well, words seem to come out of no where.

Good. I stole it and send it to a couple friends (only have two). They want to know the real author. Said it could not be me...

It is about time that the American people who are truly Americans and patriots take matters in our hands as a group and quit depending on the likes of Mitch McConnel and John Boehner who have compromised in favor of this dictator who is an illegal president whose right to be president was granted to him by the RINOS ESTABLISHMENT RIGHT who were more dedicated to pacifying race baiters than governing by our Constitution and the same Establishment Right that continues to destroy our country with McConnel in the Senate and Boehner in the house because they just simply dont go for a win for the patriots it is for a compromise that puts patriots on the losing side for the sake of a compromise with an illegal president. This is simply called butt kissing and they have no guts and I thank the soldiers in battle that defend us have the guts unlike our members of congress who just read their Oath and dont take it to heart. Every time we put our faith and trust to those who are supposed to honor the oath and the Constitution we get screwed big time. It is time we go by the Declaration Of Independence and take matters into our own hands. Boehner should not be speaker nor McConnel in the senate they have proven themselves totally sellouts to America . If McConnel gives up the right to fiilbuster he should be put on trial for collaborating with the enemy in the whitehouse, comrad obama.

I try to call Mitch McConnell's office and got a message saying they've had to many calls, so call back tomorrow. I guess I'm going to have to help him not worry about to many phone call once he doesn't have one the next election.

If this happens, yes, the scenario is probably correct. The next succession is that you will see 2014 through the smoke 'cause the war will be on.

This bothers me...

If the GOP clearly dominates the House of Representatives how can Obama get any legislation passed without the GOP signing on?  It takes BOTH HOUSES OF CONGRESS to pass legislation. 

If the GOP looses the filibuster in the Senate... the Presidents APPOINTMENTS will be rammed thru with no way for the GOP to stop them.  However, the House can and should muster the guts too begin 'Impeachment' on a massive scale, for any and all members of the Administration and CONGRESS (US Senate included).  It's time to play hardball... impeach, appoint special prosecutors by the train full and go after the corruption and illegal actions of any member of the Adminsitration and Congress... clean house, and don't worry about passing any other legislation but a budget.

Just remember when you run down ANY Republican that is exactly what put all the democrats in power. Instead of complaining get up and do something. White America voted in the democrat in the Whitehouse, he put in democrats in the Supreme Court, and we put in democrats in power in the Senate (half of Congress), the only control the Republicans have is in the House (the other half of Congress). You run down the Republicans but say Palin is great, West is great, etc. There are great Republicans but we need to get involved and get them into offices from the local level UP. If you sit back and complain and do not vote then you are the problem. 104 million white, 16 million black, 11 million hispanics are registered so who really voted in bo it is the whites. All the ones that said "one is just as bad as the other so I will not vote" JUST VOTED FOR BO. WE NEED TO SUPPORT EACH OTHER.  Rand Paul and Sarah Palin would be great.

Lyn... The GOP controls the House...they have 45 seats in the Senate.  All  'Appropriation Bills/Acts' must begin in the House of Representatives... this puts the GOP in the drivers seat as they can cut off all spending and in effect shut down the entire government.  Our founding fathers created a system of checks and balances as they foresaw the potiential for government to get out of control... they placed the GREATEST power of government in the hands of the people... in the PEOPLE"S HOUSE... the House of Representatives for a purpose.

It is the People's House that the GOP controls and they need to use that power too restrain the Obama Adminsitration from doing any more harm to our government.  If they refuse to impeach Pres. Obama they can at least cut his funding and if Obama attempts too rule by Executive Order... ignoring the funding constraints of the Congress... he should be charged by a Special Prosecutor and indicted... then impeached.

In any event we are not a Democracy... we are a Republic and the Majority doesn't have a Constitutional right to abuse it's power... the Constitution was carefully crafted to provide MANY checks and balances against tyranny overcoming our system.  It is time for the GOP to exercise the powers left to them by our forefather's... too, use the purse strings of government as a method to restrain it.  They also need to use their powers of 'Impeachment' too include the mass removal of 'activist judges'. 

If the Senate refuses to convict the House needs to consider 'impeachment' of several Senators.  If that is not enough... then SPEICIAL PROSECUTORS must be enlisted to bring indictments against the corrupt in government... try and convict them and then impeach... let the Senate fail to convict an indicted and convicted felon and see what happens... the people will rise up for sure.

Bams must be impeached for crimes against the American people---FastNFurious, Border officer deaths, Benghazi, Syria, China now owning land and energy resources of USA soil, Ineligibility, voter fraud, use of executive orders to bypass Congress and the Constitution- then again he does not believe in the Constitution as it is an archaic piece of paper: his k-12 curriculum for schoolkids- teaching that allah is god- and islamic tenets (not mentioning their prophet was a pediophile)  already started in 15 districts in Texas- kind of ironic don't you think with that state being home of the Alamo??? yet we should not have the word God in Pledge of Allegiance--or God's presence in schools--my, my, my.

Why are our legislators turning over on this-- does bama hold dirt over everyone of them???? His crowning has main stream media in hyperbole--salivating and so thrilled- thought they would pee themselves.

This man is not a 2nd coming, he is not gawd and he is the absolutely most devisive president to ever have taken the Oath of Office.  In past I may not have agreed with a President's viewpoints or stances--but at least always believed they cared about our country.   Bama does not care- he hates America and want to see it below a 3rd world nation--remember--we did not build this and he needed vote for revenge--of what????

We need to stand together and start to muster our courage and start to do some peaceful demonstarations--just like the Jan 19th advocats of keeping their guns--we need to show up in greater numbers to make our points--We are the People--and We are taking the Country back..  Who will/can become voices for us--we need to start standing behind them.

God Bless the USA

Thanks for the info . Will make call in the morning.

RSS

LIGHTER SIDE

Political Cartoons by Steve KelleyPolitical Cartoons by AF Branco

Political Cartoons by Gary Varvel

ALERT ALERT

Florida Sheriff — “I Will Not Enforce Assault Weapons Ban, Neither Will Most Sheriffs”

Dennis Lemma, who is the Sheriff in Central Florida’s Seminole County, told a group of 2nd Amendment activists recently that he would not enforce an assault weapons ban that could soon become Florida law if the “Ban Assault Weapons Now” amendment passes in the Sunshine State.

According to News965, the ban has the following specifications.

The amendment proposed in the state legislature would ban possession of assault weapons, which are defined as “semiautomatic rifles and shotguns capable of holding more than 10 rounds of ammunition at once, either in fixed or detachable magazine, or any other ammunition feeding device.”

Lemma, an ardent supporter of the 2nd Amendment and a first term sheriff who is running for re-election, said this about whether or not he would enforce such a law.

“It’s not only that I wouldn’t, the majority of sheriffs across the state would not do it,” Lemma said in the video. It’s up to the sheriffs what they are willing to enforce.”

Trump Holds Rally in Milwaukee, WI 1-14-20

© 2020   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service