Senate Dem: Raul Castro Has 'More Blood on His Hands' Than Fidel

Surrounded by members of the Union of Cuban Ex-Political Prisoners, Sen. Bob Menendez (D-N.J.) warned that Cuban President Raul Castro is not the softer Castro brother that some make him out to be but has "more blood on his hands" than Fidel.

Menendez spoke Saturday in Union City, N.J., in front of walls filled with framed photos of people detained, tortured and killed by the Castro regime.

The senator said the images "remind us of what Fidel Castro's legacy is truly all about."

Menendez said he woke up to hundreds of emails from friends and Castro opponents expressing joy at the death of Castro, 90, "and I understand what they meant -- but today I find no real joy."

"Too many families have been torn apart, too many killed and imprisoned, too many tortured, too many hungry, a nation destroyed and millions enslaved. And a Castro still rules 11 million Cubans with an iron fist," he said.

read more: https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/2016/11/27/senate-dem-raul-ca...

Views: 209

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Steve

May I call you Steve?

I'm just John or John Barr NO MR please . . . :)

On a few issues, Menendez stands out as a lone Democrat of any conscience!

Conscience? Or is he after the 2 million Latino votes in NJ?

Now that's out Geraldo has to change to Raul as his hero!

Geraldo Riveria (actually Jerry Rivers until being Pureto Ricoan served his purposes) is very flexible - almost any Communist Dictator will serve as his hero.

You took those words right out of my mouth: Jerry Rivers - HA!!  It must have been tough growing up as part Jew and part PR in NYC, of all places!!  Even his leftist, commie leanings are totally diluted and don't really hold much water.  I think he's ready for some serious therapy... 

ROTTEN, "SLICK WILLY CLINTON", RAUL CASTRO, THE ASS***E KID IN N. KOREA AND PUTIN, WILL ALL SOMEDAY HAVE THEIR "DAY OF RECKONING"!! 

RSS

TEA PARTY CONNECT

JOIN US ON FACEBOOK & TWITTER

HOT TEA VIDEO

What’s The Reward for Instigating Mass Rioting in Ferguson? Michael Brown’s Parents Have Just Found Out

© 2017   Created by Steve - Ning Creator.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service